Who has been stronger nation historically?

>France
>Britain

Jews

>jews
>nation

> not adding luisiana
Seriously, I'd think britain got the upper hand these last centuries, but France got it until the 19th

Germany

Briain

The power of Britain from 1814 to 1918 is unparallelled by any nation through history

not even todays US, which is arguably the 2nd most powerful nation in history, has the same power relative to the other nations right now, as the british had relative to the other nations during pax britannica

Jews run Britian and France and usa. Might as well give them the honor of being a kingdom

Obviously Britain. We'd all be street shitters if it wasn't for Britain inventing the flushing toilet.

How can yanks even compete?

Historically Spain BTFO both of you.

What do you think? Just google world wars and you'll find out

Pro tip: it is Britain

>104889076
Depends on what year we are talking about OP
UK- better navy, for sure.

I think the USA is the strongest nation to ever exist, I think you could argue the UK was , or maybe spain in the 16th century.

I'm wondering

France. Britain only ever managed to really beat a bunch of poorly equipped nations and exploit them. France spent a large part of it's history warring it's neighbours and coming out pretty well.

why when it was the main wars you didn't show up
>Helpless in WW1
>Raped in WW2

>argue
There is no argument. It is a fact that Britain at it's height was the single most powerful entity in all of history. Nobody will ever reach that height again.

How the frogs got cucked.

i wonder which of those wars mattered. Because there is a reason why the french were kicked out of north america, thus we are speaking english here.

Winning some boring noble wars in the medieval period doesn't have any relevance today.

France but britain had a stronger peak

If you only counting achievements that are relevant today then the Roman Empire is way more powerfull than the British one... Without them you wouldn't have existed.

I agree we went full retard on ww2,but on ww1 we were the most relevant ally force (pic related trigger the Kraut)
Also
>USA independance,french revolutin
>not main wars

The Romans and Achaemenids laugh at your ignorance

The USA is a paper tiger that can't defeat Third World shitholes. The modern USA doesn't have nearly the level of economic and military dominance that Victorian Britain did. That's simply a cold hard fact, notwithstanding the tears of ignorant americunts.

Spain was a spent broken-down joke 50 years before the Treaty of Utrecht. You can make the argument that Spain was the dominant power of the 16th century, but by the 17th they were merely one competing power among many and by the middle of the century they were entirely second-rate and couldn't even compete with France.

Reminder: The sun only sets a few hours a day on the British Empire

that's a laughable attempt at an argument.

What do you mean by "strong"?

This. Exactly what I meant by my post.

The Romans conquered the regions around the Mediterranean at it was more an unstable confederacy than an actual empire.

Never could the Romans excercise power on a global scale the way the British could, virtually unhindered for a full century

Achaemids are different. because it's so ancient it was really one of the few centers of civilizations and did indeed cover much. However, I would say it is still not in the league of the British Empire

wew

>Louisianna
If we aren't allowed the Thirteen Colonies, you certainly aren't allowed a field of dirt you did fuck all with and then sold.

We are not a Muslim nation.

>is unparallelled by any nation through history

?

The United States can dictate to any country on Earth how they ought to run their government, and if they don't go willingly they get annihilated in a weekend

The united kuckdom couldn't even control its own colonies

>they get annihilated in a weekend
And they become shithole who still attack you and became a threat to all the countries of the world
You make more problems to the world with your policy

Nah, they'll just launch a few nukes and evaporate half the yank population within 24 hours.

>the Yank ego
How's the east going?

For most of human history, France.

In between 1200-1400 and 1730-1950, Britain.

But that's a lie? You can't. Nor could the British, certainly not with the other European powers.

But the British had unrestricted naval access to and ability to power project anywhere on Earth.

The British Empire at its peak held 1/4 of the global land area and 1/4 of the global population and there are still visible remnants of British culture these places.

The British invented and sophisticated the concept of common law and developed a complex method of regulation which allows for flexible regulation and in general a very intelligent and well developed case law to provide a fundament for society and economic transactions

You speak English, not American, yes?

Considering there was a pax Britannia and not a French one i think we have an answer.

>1730-1950, Britain

>What is the american revolution
>Who really spit the blood during WWI
>Who won the revolutionnary War in Europe, and made Germany a litteral thing

Brits did, and are doing it well. Right beneath french.

Fucking pastanigger read a book.

>to any country on Earth

Good luck explaining that to your people/your allies, thats the easiest way to get the entirety of the world (including Russia) to destroy you, and no you won't win.

Well you still manage to have a less proficient army - less nukes.
We beat you on the dick comparison nowadays.

That's not true at all.

Britain at its height was the richest, not the most powerful.
It couldn't win wars against major world powers alone, and avoided direct confrontations as risky and umproductive. It lacked the manpower, mostly.

Compare to other great world powers in other eras of history (Makedon, Rome, Franks, Byzanthium, Mongols, Ottomans, golden century Spain, USA....)

and our navy?
Global superpower in the 19th century , nevermind the 21st

I bet that my history library is slightly richer than yours.

Great Britain of course. God save the Queen!

>Britain
>Strong

I am trying to be fair, but in that timeframe Britain outmatched France in almost every direct confrontation.

That doesn't mean that France wasn't a world class superpower, though.

Yes, i didn't say you were not a global superpower, just that there had been and are power which were, in their time and contexts far more outmatching you.

Your navy was the best tool to protect the lifeblood of Empire, trade, and to enforce your sealane control.

Pizza spaghetti pasta

Tough question.
Historically France has been the big boy of Europe from the 5th century to the 18th, but Britain raised to an unseen power rank for 150 years, so I believe it's a tie.

Imagine what our powers combined would be like pops.

I believe that was because of Spain's succession war in which the Habsburg and the Bourbon fought each other to rule the country. The Bourbons won and they were really fucking incompetent creating the fall of the spanish empire. That's exactly why Gibraltar belongs to the UK and why France raped them during the Napoleon ages, because Ferdinand VII, a Bourbon, was fucking retarded.

>t. A spaniard who cries to his sleep remembering that the Cross of Burgundy isn't our national flag