When did Sup Forums become Zionists?

When did Sup Forums become Zionists?

I'm supposed to side with Palestinians, Kerry and Obummer? I don't think so.

you aren't suppose to pick a side
>good goy
>achmed
I pick neither

Sup Forums has always supported Israel!

I'm super confused about the whole situation.

Why are Dems and UN suddenly shitting on Israel? Did the kikes make another land grab or something?

Sup Forums was always pro-Israel. Where have you been?

Its just a bunch of shills, election is over and jidf is returning to its old tricks

Clearly not the Sup Forums I once knew

This. Israel is our most valuable and trusted ally.

>not having a comfy enclave where you'd feel welcome and not raped in the middle East to visit during summer

Because the kikes created globalism and now their bodies like the UN are turning on them because they let the goyim believe in democracy too much.

You're full of shit if you think Sup Forums was ever pro-anything in that conflict. It was always non-white vs. non-white.

Trump sent out a tweet or something.

I fucking hate muslims lad

The Jews have twisted our arm behind our back and shown us what they are capable of (Germany, Sweden, corrupt puppet western governments)

We're already responsible for creating Israel I say we get behind the side that has the most cultural similarities to our own

Against Jews ya lose

when did your mother become a whore?

This

>not picking a side
Idiot

nobody, it was JIDF and they are mostly gone

>Muh Sup Forums I once knew

Is this the worst meme ever?

Reminder that Palestine/Israel is rightful Christian clay.

When mossad infiltrated and took over Sup Forums's agenda.

Exactly. And jews are far more dangerous enemy than a small group of palestinians.

If we can separate the Jewish nationalists from the the jews who control the media I don't see how using Israel as a launching ground for the cultural nationalism of the future will hurt Sup Forums too much.

Jews can have Israel if we can restore some white ethnostates.

When Trump did. When it comes to Israel and jews, Sup Forums has four main groups:
1. Full pro-trump. (Reddit, total newfags, crossboard)
2. Neutral or slightly anti-jew
3. Shills
4. Anti-jews (old Sup Forums)
Groups 1, 2, and 3 are currently pro-Israel. Group 1 and 3 are completely pro-israel (Israel is based, they're our greatest ally against the shitskins, etc.). Group 2 sees "globalist" jews or muslims as a top priority, and thinks we should ally with Israel to avoid getting called anti-semetic. The alliance would be temporary.

>it's a "there's only two sides to choose from" episode

Sup Forums is a reactionary board

A specter is haunting Sup Forums, the specter of Trumpism!

>average person sees politics as 2 sided
>decide to make third side
>lose or fade into obscurity

The left was always against the settlements