What do you think about BSRs? The one on the left is 15 years old, by the way

What do you think about BSRs? The one on the left is 15 years old, by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehartleyhooligans.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I meant on the right.

Fucking put them out of their misery wtf.

Fucking them out of their misery wtf

this. they're pretty much dead anyway. Void of anything except for the most basic fundamentals of surviving which is breathing, eating, and drinking.

What misery? They are the most enlightened things in this dimension.

They're beautiful angels, you monster.

what is a BSR? It looks inbred as fuck and they even put little dresses on them?

This is the kind of thing you abort asap

I don't know, but that boi is a qt.

What's going to happen after the parents get too old to care for them?

Always remind me of Scarlett Johansson.

Brainless Sissy Retard
He's actually ostracized by his mother because he's normal unlike his freak sisters.

he is the best farmer keeping the vegetables alive after they have been harvested

Their brother will probably put them into a home or get then euthanized

This is my biggest fear as a parent, giving birth to some drool cup, hydrocephalic monstrosity that you have to care for 24/7 for the rest of their fucking life which could go into their 40s with modern medicine. My wife would never get an abortion if we knew it was going to be fucked up in utero, so it would be born.

I think I would find a way to kill it. Not for my own selfish reasons, but to fucking spare the monster. They probably aren't even cognizant or have any idea who you are, just exist on their brain stem alone.

how long are they expected to live?
I can't imagine it's a pleasant existence

using Photoshop fisheye lens filter so much, you project it on your children

The thing is that the mother KNEW the first one would turn out like this but decided to not get an abortion. Then she tried to have another kid and found out it'll have the same birth defect but again decided to not abort it.

The older one is something like 15 years old and probably won't die any time soon.

what do they have? from all the pictures I've seen they seem completely braindead

microcephaly

Their mother doesn't seem to grasp that they're mostly braindead and keeps trying to teach them to read.

>He's actually ostracized by his mother because he's normal unlike his freak sisters.

I would like to comfort him.

God damnit, she just wants to get (you)'s on facebook and shit. She probably has a blog, right?

thehartleyhooligans.com/

I doubt that he'll keep in contact with his family when he's old enough to leave them

>microcephaly
are they vocal at all?

He's 18 and legal now

Ughhh it fucking pisses me off just looking at them. Maybe it just makes me really uncomfortable.

>He's actually ostracized by his mother because he's normal unlike his freak sisters.

DETAILS???

This thread has broken my heart, I don't come to Sup Forums for these feels

His mother punishes him for the most inane shit, neglected him, and was in general a complete cunt to him. Also, she forces these freaks on to him and his friends.
They cry very infrequently. That's it.
He's still probably going to have to depend on them in some fashion for a couple more years.

>leaf
sage

You got something against these beautiful angels?

She fucking brags about punishing her 18 year old son online? Holy shit he must be stunted emotionally to Hell and back.

I want to save him. :(

I remember she forced him to write some huge apology for using the word retard or something. She's not right in the head.

I would punish that naughty boi

Just using her failed abortions to virtue signal. If she truly loved them, she wouldn't parade their deformity around on the internet. She would give them quiet, dignified lives. Instead, she uses them as her own personal freak show so everyone will tell her what a wonderful person she is. She doesn't love them. She loves the attention. She should be euthanized right along with them.

>I remember she forced him to write some huge apology for using the word retard or something. She's not right in the head.
Why are women so retarded?

Anymore pics of the left guy?

>women in (((cities))) celebrate killing their healthy children
>women in flyover states insist on keeping their potato children alive for goybook points
what a meme gender

Shit like this is why we need abortion, not because of some frou-frou feminist bullshit, but rather eugenics.

sad

but

waste of money

kill them so they are in heaven.

Reminds me of pinhead

I'd fuck the big one. Who would know?

And yet rightwing retards still shit themselves at the mention of abortion

Why? They're not going to reproduce. If the parents want to care for them, what business of it is yours?

he probably fucks them both when noone is around

WHAT THE FLAMIN FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS?

Do you know this family personally, user? I find their weird lives sort of fascinating.

clean version

The fuck's wrong with their eyeballs? They are HUGE

Goblins.

I have the theory that this family make $ making them play some kind of football in the deep web.

Like that episode of South Park where they use baby's with cancer

SHE LOOK LIKE CHEF SKINNER FROM RATTATOUILLE HAHAHA

Now now. This is way better without monsters.

Someone give me some info. The fuck is a BSR? 15 years old and the size of a newborn? What is this morbid slice of life I've been exposed to?

Someone should make a clean version of this (my photoshopp skills are -10)

Zika Virus babies

kek

i'm no homo but i'd fuck him before i fucked those little freaks

now it all makes sense this new jew loving Sup Forums

Is it me or are his feet weird?

Yeye, same, go balls deep in his tight arse. No homo.

Hahahah

>"uughh, did you just assume my disability?"

jesus christ lmao

Here's a little bit more cleaned up.

gosh he's sexy

Why eraserhead in real life

Very underrated. This user understands the mentality of goofy women.

Here's a base I made, it's all my Photoshop skills allow me to do

I want to cum on those sexy Greek toed feet.

Nice, that looks great.

Saved.

We should start editing all the pics of that family replacing thoses monsters with Pepe.

Are they brain dead? Like can they interact or understand anything?

They are zika childs.

Kek

I wouldn't be surprised if that obsessive mother checked their hymens regularly, just to be sure.

Nailed it.

Fuck I get so upset every time I hear about this narcissistic broad and her two retard kids.

She didn't abort them because of her beliefs/religion. Fine, I can understand that. Personally I would have aborted them or left them out in the winter for the wolves. What gets me going about this whole situation is that she parades these two vegetables all over the internet, and no doubt in real life, trying to show the world how good, how caring, how pure she is! This woman can do no wrong, someone get her a medal! And government money!

This narcissistic cunt and her virtue signaling is maybe a worse sin than just leaving those kids to die. I now hear she mistreats her only healthy kid? Fuck man I hate women sometimes, but this bitch is certifiably crazy.

Their heads are small so their eyes look bigger proportionally. And their heads are small because they literally have no brains. All that's in there is a brainstem, which allows them to breathe and blink, that's about it. Without feeding tubes they'd never even cry for food, since they can't experience hunger.

shes the same as those cunts who donate to charity and then go to the ends of the earth to show off how philanthropic they are

Does anyone have links to this family? I wanna know more about the mother's antics.

its a waste of money and its a form of torture

would you want to live in that body with that fucked up brain ? be trapped inside until your handlers fuck up and you die or your mutated body gives out ?

I'd tenderly love their brother for the rest of my life

>its a form of torture
No. These things don't have the brains to be aware of torture. Still, they should be euthanized. I'm sick of paying taxes to support vegetables.

Smeagol just wants to play.

i know. i'd ravage his boypuss.

We should make more and sell them as pets.

i dont think they cost that much to support all they eat is cum

Fucking rude

Those lips are very puffy... I wonder why?

How are you involved in all this. Sounds like you're a caretaker or are you dating the psycho bitch.

Feel awful for them, its horrible to think about.

Same disease but he has it less severe than the Hooligans. The Hooligans are completely braindead.

>7.25.16 ~ Happy 15th Birthday, my sweet Claire. You are and will always be everything I hoped for and dreamt of all my life --- AS YOU ARE. Thank you for changing my heart and helping me see what is most important in this life. I love you so very much, my Mimi. Xoxo

You are a hero

It's you, his feet are perfect

>all these photoshop noobs
hol' up

Me on the bottom left