Sup Forums is losing ground left and right, time to regroup

Your reddit colony has been fully subverted. Gone are the founders of the sub, red pilled discussion about international Jewry will earn you a ban.

The initial founding values of r/the_donald have been replaced, the leadership subverted, the sub is a shell of its former self.

You've spread yourself too thin, like all great empires, the collapse is inevitable.

Now even Trump is being subverted. Sup Forums peaked and is on the decline, time for a new gameplan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kxqxw/this_image_triggers_muslims_and_their_neo_nazi/?sort=new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love The_Donald and I love Israel!

bump

Even Sup Forums understands the difference between nationalist Jews and globalists like George Soros. Besides. Allowing and helping Israel to exist now allows us to justify making our own ethnostates in the future if necessary.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Rule 1
Reddit always takes the blame, no matter how good or bad it is. Let them be dipshits

This. Most Israelis are actually pretty based

>DAE jews are good because muslims XD!
>DAE jews are good because they'll totally let white people have an ethonostate!!

You'll be thrown into the flames with the rest of them.

>muslims and their neo nazi friends
>muslims
>friends
The fuck is going on?

I like how they try to act tolerate and superior to neo nazis and then they shit on muslims

SO TOLERANT

I've been reading through their posts for a bit today and the quality has dropped badly. Before I could tell every upvoted comment was a Sup Forums poster. Now it's just shit tier memers. They will never control the memes.

Why do we care about what goes on plebbit? As long as they're all squirming about Trump that's all that matters.

The_Donald is definitely cucked, but reddit has always been a bastion of trash

the_Donald is useless and a waste of time now that Trump got elected

>leaf

I've got a plan! All you WN cucks should self-deport to Stormfront. That way everyone is happy!

>you can be proud only for being a jew
fuck guys, how do they do it

Na. Political movements run under their own steam. Like how Sup Forums has boundless energy when a happening is occurring.
Trump is in. We are relaxing a bit now and they are expanding energy on nothing.

We should let them get tired and we come back with full energy for the next event.

You do realize these are no secret to anybody, right? We paid for each and every one of the things in your list, and boy did we pay.

Honestly the pro Israel sentiment is a good way on confusing normies and making them realize that America isn't the only country that exists

Don't you GET IT?

WE had control of that subreddit. The founders were Sup Forumsacks. We had a colony on reddit that CONSISTENTLY got things to the front page. Now it's a trash heap of Isreal ball licking and cucking against "muh racism."

There used to be talk of race and IQ, jewish control of the media, and diversity as a bad thing. It was a Sup Forums colony RUINED by unvetted immigrants that were disaffected liberals.

It used to feature twitter users like Ricky Vaughn, now it has users like Bill "Unfollow Me If You're Racist" Mitchell.

The other Sup Forums colonies like r/coontown had to be deleted to get rid of us, we GAVE this one up. It's pathetic and troubling, we are losing our edge.

DAE jews in Israel never helped or contributed to the refugee crisis in any shape or form.

DAE jews in Israel have a different political and general worldview than the western Jews because of the different culture and surroundings. Thus while the western Jews are liberal and left leaning, Israeli Jews are the opposite.

Didnt alot of people unsub after the election?

Well what's your solution, hot shot?

There's a difference between Jews and International Jewry

There is loads of highly deleted comments being deleted. The user base is America first, not the mods. One mod is even Israeli. Give me a minute and I will get the archived version.

user

Why does reddit exist if not to be used by us

>reddit
lol who cares

highly upvoted*

When a man is finished with his work, he lays down his tools.

It's reddit it's cancerous as fuck. The website is already full of cucks and the upvote/ downvote shit just let's people down vote dissenting opinions instead of better open discussion

This

They had no credit on reddit when Sup Forums was in charge and they still have no cred. Just let the memes flow, that sub is trash now. They can't meme effectively without us.

only correct answer in thread

Fuck off. All Jews should be gassed.

NO WE DONT REEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone know how the controlling moderatorship of subreddit has changed over time?

J I D F
I
D
F

You'll get banned on Sup Forums for discussing plans to fix this shit hole up.

You Kike Shills are shitposting like your Rabbi promised to grow your forskin back for that.

Nationalists of other countries are not your friends. They will crush you to improve their nations standing.

>ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kxqxw/this_image_triggers_muslims_and_their_neo_nazi/?sort=new
HAHAHAHAHA

Literally every comment that is deleted is anti-isreal and naming the jew. Reddit was fucking lost from the get go friends. At least the assault on Sup Forums has weakened.

Why are so many of you ozzies so fucking based?

I would die for God's chosen people

Were not losing shit.
The only people they blue pill are newfags from reddit

>reddit is, has, and always will be shit

surprise surprise

AMERICA FIR- ... ISRAEL FIRST!!!!

I hate these people so fucking much. They are noting but ideologically empty Trump cheerleaders. There is nothing he can do that they won't cheer him for. The only thing they are concerned with is beating liberals. It's like watching a group of guys at the bar cheer on their favorite football team. If any of you guys do this, please kill yourselves.

reddit was never ours to begin with

they just spout our memes

reddit will always be gay like that

>implying I give a flying fuck about what happens on reddit.

I only met one Israeli and that was on a flight back to NY. He gave me drugs because I was sick. Pretty cool in my book. I hate hasidic though.

Here's a tip: nobody on Sup Forums tries to say what Sup Forums thinks because we are not one person. Anyone who does reveals themselves as well, take your pick. Jidf, ctr, troll, shill. Doesn't matter really point is. It's not hard to spot you faggots.

See - being a ideologically pure whatever you think that reddit colony was supposed to be isn't fun. Its fun to make libshits cry, its not fun to debate wether to gas all the jews or only a part of them and why hitler dindu.

You literally aren't allowed to post anything "racist" on reddit or else they will SHUT IT DOWN. It was never going to be a Sup Forums colony, it is just babby's first redpill and a good way to piss off the Hillshills that run plebbit.

Politics isn't a game for fun.

Gas all kikes. Race war now.

Tax refunded by the American taxpayer each year. Bibi needs his budget. Imagine if anybody else attacked a US ship, that means war. But when you control the government of the nation you attack, it means nothing.