Muslims have never created anyth-

>Muslims have never created anyth-

Way to pick the most tacky oversaturated photo of all time to troll with

yeah but seriously what do you reply with when they bring Alhambra and Al Andalus in general

>BLOWS UP

Just bring up how they are so barbaric that they cant even keep building things like that because they constantly revert back to a primitive stage ever couple hundred years

Didn't Muslims steal most of their shit from past civilizations?

>and they haven't done shit sinc-

That was the Byzantines

>What was the Hagia Sophia before muslims?
There you go

>muslims have never stolen anyth-

>Didn't Muslims steal most of their shit from past civilizations?
Mostly yeah

lol doesn't even come close

are you joking?

surely there are more impressive mosques in saudi arabia, all that money they have

Notice the amount of small archs.

Know why? Because contrary to the West (or the Byzantines) the Muslims didn't know how to build big archs, which are necessary for big domes like the one of Holy Sophia.

To put it in an another way : you can spray gold on a turd, it will shine but still be a turd.

> islamic "golden age"

The only places where things like this exist is where the Muslim population were non-Arabs. Arabs are a race of goat-fucking filth.

Muslims are very good improvised engineers. I don't think anyone doubts this.

>he thinks thats impressive

Come on now

Not quite.
They imported Indian's to invent most of their stuff, and the Islamic Golden Age ended pretty much as soon as the leading ethos of Baghdad changed from: "Sure you can come here, just pay the non-muslim tax" to "Be a muslim or die"
The effect is still the same.
Indian mathematicians, and then the west hears about Arabic numerals. Great con.

In this picture: Things that would make an interior designer vomit.

I thought they hated dogs

In the grand scheme of architectural history, nothing built in the middle east since Islam was founded is significant at all. Especially not in comparison to Western architecture. There are a dozen churches in a place like Cincinnati Ohio that are more attractive than some of the "wonders" of the Muslim world.

Modern interior designers are minimalist trash who create soulless pieces that stand for nothing.

Pro tip: the Alhambra isn't in the Middle East.

We have been told that the first two centuries of the Spanish Emirate, supposedly founded in 756 by Abd’er Rahman I, constituted a Golden Age of Spanish history. The opulence and prosperity of Spain during these years is contrasted favorably with the supposed poverty and ignorance of Christian Europe in the same period.

Medieval Arab annalists claim Cordoba had 500,000 inhabitants, 3,000 mosques, 113,000 houses, and 300 public baths - this not counting the twenty-eight suburbs said to have surrounded the city. Yet, over the past 60 years archaeologists have found nothing of the first 200 years of Arab rule in Spain.

Between 711 and 911 there is almost nothing, with substantial remains only beginning to appear around 825 or 830. According to the Oxford Archaeological Guide, the first two centuries of Arab control at Cordoba has revealed, after exhaustive excavations:
(a) The south-western portion of a city wall, presumed to date from the 9th century; (b) a small bath-complex, of the 10th century; and (c) part of the Umayyad (9th century) mosque. This is all that can be discovered from two centuries of the history of a city of 500,000.

By way of contrast, Roman London (not one-tenth the size that Cordoba is said to have been) has yielded dozens of first-class archaeological sites. And even the three locations mentioned in theGuide are open to question. Even the mosque in question was originally the Visigothic Cathedral of St Vincent.

Even when real archaeology does appear at Cordoba, from the late 10th century onwards, the settlement is nothing like that described by the Arab writers. At its most opulent, in the late eleventh centuries, the city had less than 40,000 inhabitants and the city was built directly upon the Roman and Visigothic city, which had a larger population.

Wow, they can rip off a mixture of East Asian and Byzantine architecture. Bravo!

ok cool so they built a fucking building, who gives a shit

the pyramids and even chichen itza look better anyway

Why accompany your response with that degenerate pedophile image?

The designs are just so random it's like a nauseating fever dream.

Sorry, no aesthetics at all.

There was no such thing as the "christian" dark ages. Get rekt.

Because I haven't fapped enough today.

Philipinos have never built anyth-

Why make an off-topic post to just to vent your insecurities with cartoons

So many cracks and spacing between the marble absolutely disgusting

are there even currently any artists alive who could rival michelangelo, bernini etc?

I'll give Muslims architecture. They were good at that. But one flower does not make spring.

>just put gold on fucking everything and colour everything differently senpai

What is taste? What is class? This is garish, like a prostitute, European Architecture is like a good wife

>look mom, I stole the land from the Sassanians then forced the people we didn't kill to tell us how to build things

>Muslims have never created anyth-

Did anybody ever actually say this? It's more that they haven't produced anything of worth in hundreds of years

Art, culture and progress requires things Islam couldn't offer in the long term.

Just gonna leave this here. Nothing like having your building burnt to the ground by the Romans only to see it built over by Muslims in the 7th century

Giger.

That one from Newcastle is BS, probably there to control the rioters after chucking out time.

Glasgow and Edinburgh christmas markets didnt need any of that shit

"no"

I've been to that church many times when I'd visit my grand parents. Never thought I'd see it on Sup Forums of all places.

they're supposed to be lions

false
he is dead

>alive

>just put gold on fucking everything
Emperor protects

not even that
they built on top of churches
recyclers, at best

>Iran is Shia
>Iran is the enemy of arabs and jews
>Shia don't believe in forced conversion (which is why they are in the minority)
>Shia don't believe in heaven on earth (Sunnis think it's not only possible but will happen if they keep trying to convert everyone by any means available.)
reminder that Israel and Saudi Arabia are allying up fampais.

It's not a reform. It's the fundamental split that dominates Islam.
All over who should lead the Islamic world after Mohammeds death.
Course since then the Sunni and Shia have developed in wildly different ways.
A lot of the whole "ISLAMIC MATHEMATICIANS!" stuff can be attributed to the Shia. Who were dominated by Persians who were formerly Zoroastrians and brought a lot of that thinking into Shia Islam.
The Shia are a minority.
Iran and Iraq are the only Shia majority nations. And Iraqi Shia are used to being under the thumb of the Sunni.
Also worth noting. The Sunni consider the Shia to be heretics and frequently attack/oppress them.
Assad over in Syria is an Alawite. The Alawites are a tiny Shia sect. Their history is essentially "oh look the Sunni are oppressing/killing us again"
So they developed a very insular and secretive religious system.
There's two rules of Alawite club.
One: You do not talk about your religion much if at all.
Two: You DO NOT talk about your religion much if at all.
That's why the Assads run the show in Syria, they're palatable enough to the majority of the groups in Syria and not inclined towards oppressing any one group.
It's also why they're so opposed to the Sunni majority getting more political power, they know where it will go.
If you want a reformist group then you want the Ahmadi.
Who are quite literally every left wing "islam is the religion of peace!" trope in one convenient package. They believe the Islamic messiah has been and gone. Very much compatible with the west for the most part.
But tiny to the point of irrelevance and reviled as heretics by almost all other muslims.

While Sunni still constitute the majority even among non-arabs. The Shia heartlands are all in regions conquered by Arabs.
This is why its important to counter when someone says "iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism"
It is not. It can't be on the simple fact that most Islamic terrorist/militia groups are Salafist.
Salafists are Sunni. They regard Shia as vile disgusting degenerate heretics who must all die or convert.
Iran literally can not even talk to these groups.
Saudi Arabia on the other hand. Ruled by the Wahhabi (an ultra-conservative verison of Salafism) house of Saud. Can and does talk to these groups on a regular basis.
And is well known for financing them.
Hell it founded most of these groups and is hugely responsible for the spread of Salafism/Wahhabism throughout Europe.
They finance the construction of mosques throughout the world then appoint Salafist preachers to run them.
If they can't get one appointed they will demand that one be allowed to speak there.
If they can't even get that then they pull funding and the mosque collapses.
They've paid for a fuckton of mosques in Europe in recent years.
And all these "homegrown terrorists"?
All went to Saudi financed mosques.
COINCIDENTAL SURELY?
The Israelis and house of Saud have tricked us into taking sides in an ancient sectarian conflict. And they've made sure we picked the side that is hostile to us rather than the side who just want to be left alone for once.

Another interesting fact on mosques in Europe actually.
Migrants and refugees coming to Europe from the middle east especially from Syria and Africa have complained that our mosques are "Crazy" or "Really extreme"
Because they're regular Sunni going into Salafist mosques.
It would be like throwing an ethnic nationalist into the middle of a building populated entirely by full on 1488 skinheads who were just in the middle of lynching a nigger.
While there's common ground he's going to be somewhat shocked at how extreme the people in the building are compared to him.
Most of the time with these migrants/refugees they adapt. Become salafists themselves or adopt salafist leanings and views.
And if you want an idea of what those are. Pretty much every negative muslim stereotype you care to name. Rapefugees also comes to mind.
Salafists are animals. They can not be allowed to live.

my mosque

Versailles

>There are a dozen churches in a place like Cincinnati Ohio
hehehe, you're a fucking idiot, that church is like 45 years old

Buckingham Palace disagrees.
You know nothing desu

Have any novelists tried to describe this visually?

Nice glasses.

plenty of examples from last romanic, gothic, baroque, neoclassic, ...

Notre Dame wasn't built in the dark ages, you dumb motherfucker.

It's also more beautiful than any mosque. Arab architecture is ugly, barren, and sterile. Show the INSIDE of Notre Dame, too, while you're at it.

Besides, what great works of architecture has Canada produced? Hmmm? Donut shops?

bro, there is comparable architecture in most small towns in Canada and USA. I assume Europe is more grandiose because it matured in a more civic-minded time.

Either way if the Muslims can't consistently show proper creative ability, fuck em. One beautiful city is a fluke, not a civilization.

>shitskins laying claim to European-built structures when the rest of their society produced mud huts and shitty brown domes

>implying most Canadian towns don't have a properly built church

We Anglobros shouldn't fight amongst ourselves. The real enemies are faggots, muslims, and communists.

Simplification and dehumanization are retarded side effects on group think, made political via democtacy.

God also said 640x480 VGA

Is that it? lol

nothing comes close to the peter's basilica

Muslims have indeed never created anything. The Picture you've chosen is a perfect example of a Muslim 'creation' - Byzantine christian architecture.

>640x480 VGA

Those were the glory days of gaming, don't even try to claim otherwise

you bet, leafbro

> Height: 157 m

The world isn't "Aryan vs subhuman", It's much more nuanced. These days pharisees walk among us. Everywhere, and with every skin and model pack.

Overdetailed crap.
Romans did it best.

No, they're not. The Western builders did amazing things with the arch, like catherdrals. The Asians built amaing palaces, from wood. The greeks built amazing temples of marble. The Egyptians built astonishing monuments like at Giza.

Arabs, post Muhammed, just slap paint and tile on everything, and call it a day. It's always been tacky, barren, cold, and has no warmth, life, or personality. It's as gutless and fake, much like the religion that spawned it. Most of it isn't Muslim made anyway - and most of teh Muslim "art" is ostentatious, gaudy displays of wealth by sheiks. The modern day equivalent are the gold plated super cars the idle rich drive in Dubai.

Art major. I took courses in Middle Eastern art. It's all shit. The prohibitions of the death cult make it impossible for anything to arise out of Islam that isn't a basic shape, covered in shitty tile and paint.

Look at what we built for our religion - the Sistine Chapel, The Pieta, Notre Dame, the Cathedrals throughout Europe. The Greeks built the Parthenon and a catalog of marble work that was unsurpassed by anyone. The Romans built even bigger.

Look ta the most holy site in Islam, the location of the space rock. They built...a box. With paint and tile over it.

Woo.

Islam is the final redpill.

I'll concede that the Americas don't have the cathedrals to match Cologne, or Notre Dame, or Rome, but it's not like we're trotting out this monstrosity as the pinnacle of our civilization.

Do we really have to humiliate you dirty sand gypsies like this?

ing

every building needs such a painting

>that faggoty mess is redpilled

Romans used colors too. They just didn't last.

Everyone but niggers has built a few pretty buildings using ancestral architectural engineering. Cambodgia alone, taken at random among irrelevant countries, has probably as interesting an architecture as half the muslim world combined.

Have you ever been in Arabic cities? Because except for the main mosque and eventually a palace + one European colonial building, they look like absolute trash. Cairo and Algiers were painful to look at.

I've been there. It's pretty fucking amazing - you have to see it to truly appreciate it - and to understand the era it was built in, how advanced it was.

The most beautiful work is Sainte-Chapelle, however. Pictures cannot do it justice, especially at night, when the stained glass is illuminated.

NOTHING in the arab world comes even close. NOTHING.

Arabs have destroyed more great art, than made. It's just fact.

if any of this is true, it's been very informative, thanks for posts red white and blue toothpaste man

>Those buildings are the highest achievement of all muslim culture.

That is cute

What you attribute to Islam, I attribute to Persians.

fair enough, indeed

> Great Mosque of Djenné
> Completed 1907
jesus, why bother...

But why can't you like both? Being civilized is not a competition.

It looks like an office park with wierd shit tacked onto it.

It's ugly. Just like the religion it represents.

Its simple,
Countries that have lots of shit, have lots to loose
I was in Jew York during 4th of july, probably had to show my bag 5 times to officers when walking towards the east river to watch jewish fireworks.

Walk in port authority train station, see military with shotguns and gas masks on their belt.

You know whats funny too?
Every ambassy here is just a fucking building, like a lawyers office or anything. Only the US embassy has a fucking huge metal wall around it, cameras around it. A dutch camera container outside to check the area 24/7 and a dutch rover outside with those concrete poles that can slide intro the ground to avoid trucks or cars hittig the walls

Kinda sums up this hideous clock tower they built in Mecca where they just carbon copied art deco elements from the Empire State building and hodge podged various clocks together,most noticeably Big Ben. All they do is steal and make shit copies. The interior of that clock tower hotel has doors and halls that lead to nowhere,leaking pipes,whole empty floors with no rooms and the clock itself is already rotting and malfunctioning.

>tfw I remember this room from playing the old Versailles adventure game back in the days

I was 9 or so but that game made me realize the greatness of western civilization

Go to isfahan

W-What? Muslims have made a tacky building?
Halt the presses, this is amazing!

Put this info into a meme. It's really interesting and needs to be shared more

Half persian here
Thank you sir

Jesus christ, do you put a chandeliers next to clashing wall to wall sofas and hard wood floors too? Savage.

>muslims can't bu-

No, they weren't. I've studied it. The example you're showing looks like a half finished Egyptian palace - columns and all.

not really they just killed all the christian and took their shit