Found out my Grandmother has a Jewish surname

>Found out my Grandmother has a Jewish surname
Am I still white pol?

You were never white.

FPBP
Americans are the niggers of the white people. Dirty bastard "race" with third world levels of fucking everything

>Insert a small handful of exceptions here

Ashkenazi Jews are Southern Europeans (Khazaria).
They want white genocide through promoting race mixing, homosexuality, the welfare state and feminism all of which contribute to decimating the white gene pool from which they're derived and still dip into. They're idiots blinded by their religion and think they're special snowflakes.

this is you now

Yes.

How the fuck is Khazaria southern Europe you barely literate incredible dumb fucking American?

It was in the Caucuses.

The mother of your mother, or the mother of your father?
Are you cut?

>Answer wisely

Love it when you use our invention to talk shit about us.
Hate America asshole?
Go without the Internet tough guy.

>what's that hypocrite, can't hear you

Yes, because jews are obviously white.

The most important contributors to science, art and technology in Europe were jewish.

Be proud of your ancestors, user.

It covered modern Poland, Ukraine, and Southern Russia. Be nice to your cousin, Schlomo ;)

I found out the same OP after a DNA test. We were never white. It's a lot to accept if you didn't know.

But now you know why you are smarter and more shrewd than the goy you thought were your peers.

Whether you embrace you new found kikery or stay pro-white is up to you, you are your own man, and only you have control over your life and actions.

Use your ubermench brain for good and the change you want to see in the world..

you totally saved your ass, everyone knows Kiev is in south europe so now you don't look like a complete fucking retard :)

No no fucking definition ever is Poland, the Ukraine of Souther Russia in souther Europe.

Look at a fucking map, and a learn how a compass works.

Is there a penny stuck in that wall or something?

Difficult question.
If you're open about the issue (as in your current response), yes.
If you try to invent elaborate verbal trickery for it, no.

>Kiev, right between Marseilles and Rome I believe.
>t.Amuriken

Seems like every other fucking American who did those DNA tests is partially Jewish. Sad!

You are either a kike or you are degenerated enough to behave and think like one.

Congratulations on falling for the divide and conquer meme, you fucking doof.

Most Jews steal white surnames anyway

Maybe this will help dumbfuck

Take a DNA test. My last name was taken by sephardic Jewish converts of my Family's part of Spain but I haven't a it of jew in me.

>Jewish surname

lets hear it first

no.

Please report to the nearest gas chamber.

We love you too, Colgate.

Would it be fair to say Khazaria had both the Caucuses and European countries in it?

"At its maximum extent, the independent country of Khazaria included the geographic regions of southern Russia, northern Caucasus, eastern Ukraine, Crimea, western Kazakhstan, and northwestern Uzbekistan. Other Turkic groups such as the Sabirs and Bulgars came under Khazar jurisdiction during the 7th century."

Embrace your heritage as being superior to the lesser Caucasian races(non-Jews)

whats the surname shlomo?

>inb4 1 post by this faggot op

Hint:

EAST

also, KYS for being this stupid.