THE PURGE BEGINS

THE PURGE BEGINS
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/506629695/trump-team-asks-state-dept-to-name-those-working-on-gender-equality

>In a brief email that was sent Wednesday morning, the Trump team asked the State Department's bureaus and offices to list any programs or activities that "promote gender equality, such as ending gender-based violence, promoting women's participation in economic and political spheres, entrepreneurship, etc."

>Sup Forums unironically doesn't care that trump is going to remove sjws

What

Bump

Sup Forums right now seems to be 90% shills.

>leaf

oh thank fuck, this isn't even about SJWs, this is about wasting money on shit that's propped up solely so more money can be wasted on it

trump is going to turn the states into an economic powerhouse the likes of which the world has never seen before

This is our chance to end the replacement of Andrew Jackson in the dollar bills.

Bump. This is great, I hope to God he actually purges these nigger faggots

bump

Good, that's a waste of money and he should ask the universities to ban these "safe spaces" as these does not help the students prepare for real life.

CHARGE YOUR BATTERY

REEEEEEEE

That is great news, better than some people may realize

Maybe he will remove the people that pushed for women in combat roles and the person that lowered the Marines fitness standards to let them in too

Interracial breeding grounds: Cancelled

A new dawn arises

OMFG YES! Crush the feminazis!

Irony isn't funny nigger.

>PURGE

GOD IS GREAT!

DIE HERETICS

GRAB THE ROPE

TORCH THE FAGS

THE END IS NEIGH

our boy is really gonna do it

This is kek. Burn them

Fantastic.

More important things are going on right now, like king nigger playing nuclear chicken with Russia.

Surely this madman cannot be so based as to do what this looks like?

The contributers of white genocide, which lower our birth rate are as follows.
-Feminism
-Race Mixing
-Homosexuality
-Transexual Conversion

Don't support companies that support these things in the guise of being progressive.

If Jews want to lessen the hate towards them challenge other Jews who promote these ideas.

Laws Jesus.

Trannies BTFO

They might as well become men again

UP 1 DOWN 1

I think race mixing is a grey area. its bad when a single black male can knock up multiple white females, but when done in the reverse color-wise, it helps promote black genocide at a rate far greater thanks to our current numerical superiority. we may get mulattos and quadroons out of it, but its better than full blooded niggers

I am not advocating marrying black women, but you can still spill your seed in many different fields.

Can you feel it? Like the sound of thunder in the distance and the lightning in the air that makes the tips of your hairs twist in the calm. Like the great breath before the plunge.

He's coming for you, you cucks. We're coming for you. And we will show you all the mercy and kindness you have shown us.

Our saviour Trump has sounded the Trumpets.

Liberals on suicide watch

False, because every white that doesn't breed with another white kills a genetic line, or fails to start one. Still slowing the rate. Whites are full of recessive genes that get canceled out by breeding with blacks. Also, if you have mullattos they will be tempted to breed with whites which will further muddy the gene pool.

This "equal rights" bullshit is a smoke screen to enslave women to globalists and remove them their rightful place as beside their husbands and mothering their children.

Get em in the workforce and under pay them, all the while bitching about unequal pay, all to distract from the real goal, which is to enslave more people to globalism.

The PM of Japan banned liberal arts in Universities around Tokyo.

Trump met with the PM of Japan as one of his first diplomatic meetings.

Coincidence? I think not.

>every white that doesn't breed with another white kills a genetic line
t. virgin nerd

you can have sex with more than one woman

Woooooo

>incoming purge
>sends out questionnaires

The man is plainly an idiot but I thought he was more organised than this.

>last week

Lurk more

say you need to need to pay child support to Shaniqua, and Laquanza every month because you want to culturally enrich the Africans. That takes away money you'd give to Skyler and Jeff because you're paying for your niglets. It ain't a science experiment. Have a white family.

Very good news. Maybe Trump can actually change some things for the better.

the article doesnt say what is going to happen. Its way more offensive that you implied gender equality isnt important

>People so tied to their identity they are literally nothing but their labels and hashtags asked to identify their special snowflake status in a questionnaire.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the best. They'll be stupid enough to take the bait, it's almost written into their genetic code.

He never said anything about purging them. Maybe he's interested in what they're doing? My prediction is that they have a meeting and Trump comes out and says, we love our women don't we, we can all agree on that, and pander to them just like he panders to the Jews. Watch.

This is encouraging, but I still don't understand his cabinet picks. Can someone redpill me on those?

Trump needs to get redpilled on white genocide.
Send him Jared Taylor videos on Twitter

Lol the chances of that happening dropped to 0% on Nov. 9

getting industry on his side to force out all the other billionaires who are allied against him.

that or they are actually white nationalists and we are about to purge hard

One can hope Those of us in the know are proud you libcucks compare trump to hitler because hitler cared for the german people completely ended unemployment and gave a better life for his people.

He's trimming the fat like we've needed for decades, thanks Trump :D

>thinking he doesn't know already
>spamming him with shit will surely get him to love us

We gonna MAGA Boys like 1933

Faggot American.

>autism

i was actually thinking about this the other day. how trump will be able to find all the crazy programs and schemes that the marxists have initiated and end them. i guess he can just ask. :p

What's wrong with promoting gender equality? There's no reason women should be making less money than men.

>not even officially in office
>MAGA

sorry, your fear mongering bullshit about pointless sjw tears wont distract us from the fact that Obango is doing his best to start a fucking war with russia with less than 20 days in his god damn term.

why dont you pay them more?

It's retards from lebbit that keep posting stupid fucking shit. Lebbit and people who have fallen that Trump can do no wrong. Trump is fucking great but don't fucking tell me he's perfect. No kike is going to trick me

Sup Forums HAS ALWAYS LOVED ISRAEL
DRUMP BTFO

I can't wait for the 4D chess to fuck over the zionists.

We have gender equality in the West and have had it a long time. Women's choices are the reason women make less than men.