BANNED from r/The _Donald for not supporting Israel

>BANNED from r/The _Donald for not supporting Israel

I went there yesterday following a link to this thread: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kuf3u/t_d_stands_with_israel/

Well its official T_D is cucked. Moderators are kikes.

Inb4 you need to go back.

Stay on reddit

>reddit
what did you expect

Fuck reddit, this was a test.

They have become an echo-chamber even worse than before.

Can you faggots not tell how important this is?

Reddit has a large influence on the people that visit it, without a psyop to counter the pro Israel trash T_D is spewing, we will end up with a new generation of neocons.

Also, anyone who disagrees is a kike shill.

Trump's daughter converted. He's one of the family now.

Just accept that Jews are good. Trump already has. Relax. No need to struggle, WW2 is over.

I'm (genetically) Jewish, I just don't think Israel has a right to exist.

Well, you and I agree then.

>jews
>good

Top kek

this
fuck these kike mods

>since you are spaming thread with the same subject, i will just copy and paste my post

Hello again leftypol, spaming this divide-and-conquer threads will sure work if you make just 1 more of those.

I know its leftypol and not TRS shills because TRS are behind trump 100% but they want to go full 1488-style and want to takeover Sup Forums Sup Forums with that stupid spencer(funny how 8/pol/ is very similar to then but they got banned and mods tracked their posts so they gave up there).
Leftypol just wants to divide us.

the_donald isnt 4/pol/, 4/pol/ isnt 8/pol/, stormfront is not Sup Forums and noone of those are TRS.

We don't share the same beliefs and alt-right is a leftwing attempt to brand us.

Know your shit before posting and get the hell out of here.

Most of the top comments are pretty redpilled and not being deleted. What's going on?

Post some of the top comments.

Reddit is blocked at my place.

So wait, you guys are pro Israel now?

Dude fuck off back there. No one cares about that shithole of a site here so dont come running here expecting sympathy.
>waaahh i got banned
No shit, reddit sucks. Even T_D. Theyre not exempt from silencing dissent just like the rest of that site.

Fuck you and fuck r*ddit.

go back home, shill

I don't want sympathy (you disingenuous kike) I think we need to do something.

So you're saying you support Israel?

They probably got banned as well, they didn't delete my comment when they banned me.

>two different ID's with almost the same question.. not suspicious at all...
I will bite:
The_donald is, Sup Forums is ok as long as it fucks leftwings, 8ch is not, stormfront is not, TRS is in berserk mode against it but they still backs trump.

Only leftypol shills attacks trumps over israel thing.
>defending trump against leftypol means im a shill

What is TRS?

As long as you defend Israel, you ARE leftypol

Why the fuck are you still on Yiddit?

CTR front. Useful idiots

That sub was, from the very beginning, a Breitbart owned Israeli operation.

It played its part. But it was not, at any time, anything more than a fake bullshit operation.

Same with Soros

He was always part of the family. Google Johann Jakob & Katherina Kober

Downvoted that thread but there's too many shabbos goyim and JIDF to make a dent in the vote total.

Fuck off kike nigger lol

lol, this is when Frankenstein's monster strangles it's creator.
Insider rumor says that many moderators sold their accounts to IDF PR dept. so bye bye any criticism on The_Donald, that's why there was a massive moderator change this week.

Sorry for ruining your guys raid today.

Its funny that you think you ruined a raid.

I'm the genuine poster here.

>HUE HUE HUE
BR?

I think he's gone. You chased him off.

I was debating the other group of your raid in the other thread, your imbeciles made two thread with the same subject.

Does pol support Palestine just because jews are pro-Israel? I'm not too well educated on the subject

yo nice free speech

Fucking excellent point.

I wish hiroshimoot would ban you from here

No, its the other way around for me, I hate Israel so much that I also hate jews in general by proxy.

JIDF raiding this place and reddit hard after the UN sanction.

Lol did you get triggered?

Stormfags are sensitive little nancies.

jews are pro-Israel
Israel is the reason for the ME chaos

Some of us just have a heart and are disgusted at the way the Palistinians are treated/genocided.
I'm pretty much with this user

fuck you kike

>Well its official T_D is cucked. Moderators are kikes.
It's been official since the fucking day T_D was created. If you've ever paid even a modicum of attention or mind to them, you'd know that they're, in essence, "Sup Forums-lite". This includes having fits over racism or anti-semitism, just like the rest of reddit. None of this is of any surprise.

the_cuckold was started by a literal JIDF. jcm was head mod of several pro kike and anti nazi/palestine subs before creating the_donald.

Reddit sucks. Get used to it, any. 'Mainstream ' site will follow the narrative . Most people are not redpilled enough to understand free speech needs the good and bad to be productive.

>UPVOTE THIS BASED BLACK MAN IN MAGA HAT
>DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS
>HILLARY IS WITH THE KKK
>WE LOVE OUR GAYS, DON'T WE FOLKS??

T_D is fucking trash

That post was trash.