Why is he fucking shit up in his last month?

Why is he fucking shit up in his last month?

cnbc.com/2016/12/29/us-expels-35-russian-diplomats-closes-two-compounds-official-says.html

Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!

Don't worry, President Trump will fix this and create the US/Israel/Russia alliance next month.

To give Trump a bigger mess to clean up and to force him to take actions the media can spin against him.

Hes trying to make it as hard as possible for the Republican party when they come in so they look like fools in comparison with the decade long rule of the democrats

I love how CTR shills now have to be antisemitic. This is 4521D chess at this point.

>implying Obama isn't based and showing his balls right now in the face of Russian aggression

>the evil empire russia is facing new sanctions

>the RIDF and the americans too dumb to be pro-america ITT will find a problem with Obama being an American patriot.

He's just being a Dindu.

>Fucks everything up before leaving
>Next president suffers the consequences of its predecessor actions.
>OBAMA DINDU NUFFIN, TRUMP DID

because he's a little bitch, so it should be no surprise that he's acting like a woman who just got publicly dumped

And Sup Forums has to be pro-Zionism now. You'd think it'd be principles first, idols later, not the other way around

Cuz converashits kept fanning the flames! It is fucking glorious!

G E T O V E R I T
E
T

O
V
E
R

I
T

Moar please!

Derp, ya, cuz the muzzi lovers have always loved the joo too.

Yeah, Obama is such a tough guy waiting until the end of his term to impose sanctions that will be undone in a matter of weeks.

Sup Forums has always supported Israel.

Kek

Because leftists are all psycho death dreamers just beneath the surface. They usually find it useful to hide it, but that's pretty much the situation.

>Principles first
>Idols later
Yeah, that's totally why Ted Cruz got elected for prez, amirite?

>fucking shit up
>fucking with commies

u mad