Everyone laughs at Trump because he cant find a real celebrity for his inauguration ceremony

>everyone laughs at Trump because he cant find a real celebrity for his inauguration ceremony
>hires this girl instead
>look her up
>first video i can find is the best rendition of the star sprangled banner i have ever heard, without the regular oversinging shit

said vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=QopSSVj9Pyg

this is going to be amazing, leftists will be so mad when everyone praises Donaldo for his excellent taste

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2YRCjBzZSg
youtube.com/watch?v=5kZSP1KezXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
dailymotion.com/video/x4cjwxl
youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1rEg5zSnM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ABGW92k2zU4
youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
lyricsondemand.com/n/nationalanthemlyrics/portugalnationalanthemlyrics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DdOEpfypWQA
youtube.com/watch?v=LfzU-FYJZj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The overwhelming message will be about how there won't be enough soul in the anthem she sings, and they'll relate it to how blacks do things better than YT. Cap this.

>overwhelming message

so the media will repeat that when the majority really liked it. i hate the MSM so much

>Lefties still using the fact that celebrities don't like Trump.

You would think they'd realize by now that celebrities speaking out against Trump just galvanizes his supporters. Celebrities couldn't help Hillary. Celebrities couldn't sway electors. Yet, these stupid fuckers think celebrities will sway public opinion this time. Lefties are trying the same fucking thing over and over again expecting different results. They're literally insane. Sad!

new queen of pol
fuck off tayfags

op you didn't like the star spangled banner
was it this?

Her kid brother is a tranny
Family of degenerate scum despite their clean cut Catholic appearance

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=5kZSP1KezXQ

>ywn be good enough for this girl

sounds like an exceedingly talented vocalist

(((Celebrities))) are a byproduct of legacy media to begin with

"An indication that the attempted boycott of the inaugural celebration has failed big-time is the public’s reaction to the confirming of 16-year-old classical crossover singer Jackie Evancho’s performance of the "The Star Spangled Banner" at Trump’s inauguration.

The "America's Got Talent" finalist and breakout star was mercilessly attacked on social media for merely agreeing to perform, and predictions of dire consequences for her career followed.

However, since the Evancho announcement, the public has spoken loudly and sales of the singer’s albums have gone through the roof. Her weekly album sales quadrupled and her "Someday at Christmas" album had to be restocked twice in retail stores. Additionally, her "Dream with Me" album and "O Holy Night" EP have reached the second spot on the Billboard charts."

>>

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

this is the best version of the song

but its an entire choir, shes quite talented

what`s the matter with you? i said it`s the best version i`ve ever heard

He shouldn't even get any (((celebrities))). They need to know their political spectrum isn't in charge anymore.

link*
you put a different song in the op

>better than whitney houston superbowl
Nah

The tranny brother
Great """"""""Catholic"""""""" family

A master race girl, what a wonderful sight to see. Brings a tear to my eye.

Maybe put the link to it in the OP then retard.

Is there any family in America that doesn't have that one tranny relative?

She's pretty and has a nice voice- she will do a fine job.

Well now leftists can't say she's homophobic and transphobic

lmao yeah, my bad.

youtube must have skipped forward by the time i copied the URL. i was referring to this one

this
it's not a problem

She'll never compare to the STAR POWER Obama had at his inauguration like Beyonce and Aretha Franklin. No way no how.

Why does the burgers anthem always give me such feels?

Trump shills can fuck off now.

Honeymoon is over.

>color guard
>black marines
lol

Celebs aren't propped up based on their talent anymore. With Trump in power we should see the rise in quality music and tv.

She sings much better than Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Zara Larsson etc.

I'm not surprised
I've been taking in local entertainment recently, I'm convinced that the kikes create a bottleneck to funnel as much money as possible by controlling the marketing and distribution of media and that comparable talent to most stars is actually all over the fucking place.

Her career went from 'literallywho?' to 'Hicks buy her albums at WalMart now." Meanwhile, even Garth Brooks (who's base is 100% hick) refused to perform. You don't have to be mad that Elton John refused to perform, but don't spout nonsense.

Lovely!

Yes goyim, it's a great thing to normalise your sons turning themselves into women and elevate them (by one degree of separation) to a symbol of national pride!

Wouldn't want to be called -phobic or -ist, most scary and horrible thing in the world to be called names by the Left.

who gives a shit, it will piss of leftists

>Hicks buy her albums at WalMart now.
Cool it with the anti-White remarks Moshe
We get it, you hate the goyim and think they're dumb animals whose choices lack human validity

Plenty of celebs who want to perform but would be blacklisted by hollyjews.

>Australia
>white supremacist
top kek

That girl is god damn beautiful. I call dibs. She's my waifu now.

>LEGASEE METEOR
Are leafs finally discover PJW?

Disgusting

> star power
> humble and meaningful

Choose one.

Trump had all the "stars" lined up against him. Now he's creating new stars. Good.

Sick burn abdul

>16 years old
>5'1
So Joe Biden will definitely show up.

>Lets normalise destructive Left-wing ideas about gender, we will annoy Leftists by promoting & strengthing their ideas!

You don't have to counter-signal Trump, you can support Trump, but counter-signal the tranny brother and the degenerate family.

I know that feel bro. Those damn subhumans are everywhere...

I don't like her voice desu

like she's singing with her throat closed or something

Your town soon:
>BBC: The Last Whites of the East End
dailymotion.com/video/x4cjwxl

Why do you dismiss ideas of self-preservation as "no, no, badthink"? Are you anti-White?

is time to purge the Jews and their minions from eternamente anyways, trump don't need any of the condensing SJW and race mixing stuck up cunts on jewllywood anyways, anything he touches turns in to gold, I say he brings obscure artist and performers from the back Woods they'll become overnight sensations and the Jews will shed blood tears thinking of all the shekels the lost that night.
most of the people who voted for trump are country guys and gospel people, they are not in to Katy Perry anyways

win-win.

>finland
>white

yeah i can hear it now,

sounds just like your mother choking on polynesian dick

>tfw no sister and supportive parents to help me transition

i'm from scotland
ie the most white country in europe

She's sixteen.

she legal on most states

It's hard to believe with all the tranny's and homos on tv, but the % of the populace that is lgbt is extremely small. SO lots of families don't have trannies in them.

She definitely does have a nice voice. Seems like her CD is OOS at amazon and is number 44 in all music. Good for her.

Source

youtube comment

this. whitney may be the best ever, forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

That commentary at the end

>what a beautiful piece of work

>best rendition of star spangled banner

Not enough shrieking and showboating. Every time our anthem is sung, it needs to sound like it's being sung by some negress at a tacky sports event.

kek

no homos or fags in my family. through second cousins and great grandparents, I don't know beyond that.

Black and all, I kinda miss her in her prime. What a voice.

Clever girl, imagine all that publicity to sing in inaugural event. Only the liberal whiners lose here.

Nein

this fucking image
man

Fuck everything about (((celebrities))) or what pussy shitlibs think. Get some real fucking humans in that shit.

Weren't Pop Music Stars in the 90s and before the 90s required to know how to sing and dance?

Meanwhile, people like Drake with his Pop Rap Music doesn't even need to know how to dance and sing.

silly leftists and their political cartoons, his hat wouldn't even fit through that opening

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1rEg5zSnM0

What is your favorite foreign national anthem?

I like Japan's because it is so short and sounds so ancient.

USSR

I think I'm in love

She's fucking gorgeous. Would marry. Probably redpilled too.

Expect feminists to be assblasted that an attractive healthy white girl is going to be singing the national anthem.

If Hillary won, it would have been T Pain on autotune or some shit.

I can't wait for pictures of her black boyfriend to come out :^)

the camera and echoing is great

Not the voice I was expecting to come out of her.
It's kind of deep and masculine sounding. Not sure how I feel about this.

>b-but she sang for trump! it's just a cover up to make her look non-racist
t. Sup Forums AND leftists

What a talent. No one will ever top this

Smart move, liberals can't shittalk her because she's only 16 plus has a tranny brother.

>her

Nigga I guarantee you creepy uncle joe has RSVP'd

m8, she lives in Pennsylvania. Dindus don't exist there outside of Philly.
Take your cuck fantasies to Sup Forums.

She has a tranny brother

>No one will ever top this
soon

>artist
>not able to go out of her way to find a blackie
if she's ever been on the road, she can find a bbc

Here's our best one: youtube.com/watch?v=ABGW92k2zU4

this desu

Not playing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

And securing the black vote for the next election.

11D chess

Its beautiful, haunting in a way. A bit odd for a national anthem, would expect a more vibrant/lively music.

Here, take this one. The lyrics are great, but more to what i would think of a national hymn, its uplifting even if sorrowful and bellicose.

lyricsondemand.com/n/nationalanthemlyrics/portugalnationalanthemlyrics.html (lyrics).

Always liked it, there are some other great ones, Soviet one is decent too

youtube.com/watch?v=DdOEpfypWQA

Who gives a fuck? This nigga is the POTUS on 1/20.

will kanye perform lads?

confirmed

She is going to do a great job, and we get more liberal tears at the same time..
nice

>real celebrity
>6 successful albums

Seems bretty gud

confirmed and
Praise Kek

Italy: youtube.com/watch?v=LfzU-FYJZj4