Why does America give all its money to billionaires?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I say cut them both

>Why does America give all its money to billionaires?

Protectionism, lobbying, politicians and a judiciary that can be bought for quite low sums of money.

EBT cash is the worst idea ever. You can get cash back on an EBT card, go outside and buy crack.

I wonder how much of that number includes reduced taxes because we all know to leftist keeping more of your own money is a subsidy to them

Try to cut subsidies to shit like agriculture and watch both parties freak the fuck out.

It's just how the system works.

Corporations produce wealth for the country while people living on welfare do not.

Also that image is flat out lying

Well half lying the corporate subsidies is accurate from what I can tell from.quick googlefu

They will die thinking of that trickle down 2.0 never brought to them by trump

>only $59 billion on welfare
wut
nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

And as a third point roughly half of government subsidies go to agriculture which was started by the ebul right winger corporate cock sucker FDR

cuz Americans love jews

you can buy cocaine on wall st. using gov't. gib mes also. what's your point?

You mean why does it not steal as much from the rich?

neither of those numbers are remotely high enough

When the rich do well, we all do better.

Social security and welfare are distinct.

>taking from productive people and giving to unproductive people
>subsidies to encourage business to move into the area to boost employment and tax base

Golly mister, you sure do make my neurons fire.

Both are shit economic policies.
Subsidies to private enterprise distorts prices and leads to businesses that would otherwise not be wanted or economically efficient survive or even thrive which is a drain on the economy at large and is a culminative effect.

Subsidies are why we for example use so much corn syrup as a sweetener over sugar

How much do the non-profits get in corporate subsidies?

But is poor person healthcare and "taking care of the poor" really that different? The point is that we spend trillions on various forms of gibs designed to help the poor.

>you can buy cocaine on wall st. using gov't. gib mes also. what's your point?
That cocaine is better then crack?

Even if this image was true (it isn't) literally all of that would be offset by taxes.

Well it's definitely more expensive.

There's no way in hell WIC, EBT, Medicare, etc. are only fifty nine billion a year.