If you love Western Civilization, you need to watch Kenneth Clark's "Civilisation"

If you love Western Civilization, you need to watch Kenneth Clark's "Civilisation"

It's absolutely amazing. It was made before the era of political correctness so there's no multiculti revisionism or anything like that.

It's a pure love letter to what the West has achieved and Clark is an amazing presenter. Some episodes made me weep with joy.

Here's the first episode

youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2015/civilisations
youtube.com/watch?v=YzbhMbAb4xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will, thanks Rusu.

>Rusu

kek

Based sir Kenneth clark

Thank you Romanbro.

Do you rely on modern medicine? Why don't we rely on alchemy anymore?

Good news Romanian. The BBC are remaking it with; Mary Beard (Feminist), Simon Schama (Commie), & David Olusoga (Diversity hire)

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2015/civilisations

First they ruined Cosmos, now this.

You have got to fucking kidding me

I do like Simon Schama though.

Episode 1: WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEIT WHITE BOI

we can't lose the West to these monkey niggers

He's a immigration/diversity loving ex-communist. On twitter when asked why he lives in a predominately white area if he loves multiculturalism, he responded by saying; he's not white, he's Jewish

Can't wait for them to tell me how African mud huts were just as important as the Sistine Chapel

best Doc ever

>Civilisations will explore the visual culture of societies from around the globe >revealing alongside the magnificent objects made in the West the wealth of treasures created by other cultures
>African bronzes

Can't wait to be enriched

Thats Simon Schama not Kenneth Clark :I

Been looking more into the Black historian

>His most recent series include The World’s War: Forgotten Soldiers Of Empire
>Britain’s Forgotten Slave Owners
>A Black History Of Britain
>The Kaiser’s Holocaust: Germany’s Forgotten Genocide
>Colonial Roots of Nazism
>White Slavery & The Black War

I wonder what kind of angle he'll bring to the show...

I forgot to mention in the OP one thing this series does amazingly well is explain the importance of Christianity and how integral it was to the development of the West.

It might redpill some dumb atheist scum.

i just rewatched this series this week. very good. makes me want to go outside again.

If you'd like a very good (in my opinion superior) follow-up check out Eugen Weber's Western Tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzbhMbAb4xg

A classic series from the BBC.

Fun trivia: Originally they made series like these because colour television was just getting started and they wanted to sell TV licenses. So, they allocated a fair bit of money to producing the most visually spectacular pieces they could. That's also how giants like David Attenborough got their careers started. They were there early and worked for the BBC long before it was shitty.

Nice I'll definitely watch that.

Free on youtube. Nice.

Comfy. Thanks based son of Rome.

Yeah the BBC used to be GOAT

>civilisation
>the ascent of man
>life on earth
>connections

Now they're full blown cucked.

>All places shall be Hell that are not Heaven

What is a TV license? like cable or something?

you think that's stupid? look up the british Window Tax

You aren't part of Western Civilization, gypsy.

I'm not even gonna look it up cause I got it beat gauranteed. I live in Maryland, we have a rain tax.