This is a TRANSEXUAL girl

Pol thinks that trans girls are men, so if you feel attracted by this girl you are gay?
I dont get this contradiction, so if you like a trans man (ftm) with his muscles and male features... You are straight?
Dont get me wrong but you are sooo afraid of being gay that you are paranoid about your sexuality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name?

Charlie somik

Hi I'm an Apache attack helicopter
>I've felt discrimination too

Maybe if we work together we can end all the hate with love

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

At the end of the day we're all equal

Like 1 out of 20 transition into normal looking people.

If that.

Being an helicopter is not a sexual ideanity.
Theres female or male identity.

HOW DARE YOU!

I AM FREE TO IDENTIFY AS WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME

If you're still attracted to it after you find out that it's a dude and has a penis then yes you're gay. Before that point it's a bit of a gray area.

If you have a dick, you are a boy. Period. No mental illness can change this fact.
>sage

Using hormones and surgeries is cheating.

I'm not attracted to her, because your shitty post prefaces those iffy looks with TRANNY TRANNY LOOK GUYS A TRANNY BETCHA DICK HARD NAO EH LOL WE SO TOLERANT U SO MANSPLAINER

>so if you feel attracted by this girl you are gay?
Yes
>so if you like a trans man (ftm) with his muscles and male features... You are straight?
Yes
>I dont get this contradiction
There is no contradiction. If you are not turned off the moment you find out that girl has a penis you are either gay or bi.

Trannies wanna take our sexbots along with the feminists.

Fuck em all.

It's been a while since I've sen this

One thing I noticed about trannies, is they look better in photos than in person. Because once they start talking they seem waaaaay more off.

Second thing, older they get, the way more off they get. Most 18 year old boys are pretty feminine looking, so an 18 year old tranny is going to pull off femininity pretty well.

A 45 year old tranny is not going to pull it off well.

Just because a straight man would fuck it doesn't make it female.

A fleshlight isn't female.

A hand isn't female.

What's on the other side of a glory hole probably isn't female.

Sure, It's pretty enough to fuck but it's still not a chick.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch\

>This is a TRANSEXUAL girl

It doesn't look like she's trying very hard to look like a man.

It doesn't matter but i'd beat the shit out of him if we're about to get naked and he reveals his secret

It's simply a turnoff and degenerate

Does this person currently have a penis? Has this person ever had a penis? If the answer is yes to either of these questions and you also have a penis, then yes you are a gigantic faggot.

How many of those pictures have you saved?

Same fagging so hard

Somehow, I don't believe you

It is not gay, you dont know your own sexuality so u feel better doubting others' ones.

No, that is a psychotic faggot who is pretending to be a girl.

>its another episode of kikes promoting degeneracy by sexualizing children that havent hit puberty yet

>so if you feel attracted by this girl you are gay?
yes

It is gay. You are attracted by a feminine looking man, therefore gay.

Sick people need help, not approval.

tbqh most women at 45 can't pull it off

I don't really care about the skinny 'cute' traps but the ones with good bodies make me harder than diamonds

Yes, you're gay since the thing has a dick, can't breed, and always tries to act like a girl as hard as possible instead of being actually one; it's like an eternal acting in a progressive sitcom show where you are the main character.

As for the trans man case, same thing, you could say "oh but it has a pussy this time!", HOWEVER. it carries all other features of a man if they are fully transformed.

Reminder also these things wouldn't exist if hormones weren't sold like candy and hadn't took another role in medicine to justify such degeneracy.

Does she have a functioning womb?
No?
I'm not interested

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

I biology
Sexuality < Biology

If you have a y chromosome you are a guy

Unless you dont know it has dick.

Shes +21
Tard

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,,

It's not gay to be attracted to female appearance. It's gay if the attraction persists even though you know it formerly was a man.

I fapped to this.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-

Seems you had to change your proxy and start all over again with your same fagging.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch'

I'm also attracted to pic related but that doesn't mean I think pic related is a girl

Hey John! Haven't seen you in years :^)

You know how when you meet someone and spend a lot of time with them your opinion on them changes overtime? In this case you might be attracted to her from just seeing her and you might feel like something was fishy when she doesn't act like the average woman and doesn't have stories that match up. It's like dating a cyborg and then you find out one day. Imagine you're having a picnic and you ask her to see a year book picture and she can't show you one because she was a boy until highschool and but when you find out she is transexual and had been a man at birth if you were straight you would be disgusted with yourself and with the person who didn't disclose that to you from the get go.

But if you do know it has a dick and you are still attracted you are gay or bi.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch''

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch[

The more passable they are, the more disgusting it is.

Anyone have the pic of ((((her)))) transitioning from man to women? I think it's the same girl

Do you have any videos of her talking?

the world is not binary user, they're multiple identities between male and female. Attack Helicopter is on of them.

i wanna suck her cute feminine cock

Lmao kill yourself kid. Your life is so worthless that you need the approval of a web full of nerds?
You are not funny, the times you wanted to suicide were right, pls try an attempt and do us a favor.

If it has a dick, kill it quick

This is a spray painted dog to look like a panda.
>Pol thinks that trans pandas are dogs, so if you feel you want to adopt a trans panda does that make you a zoo keeper?
>I dont get this contradiction, so if you like a trans dog (ptd) with its rawr and rawr features... You are a dog owner?
>Dont get me wrong but you are sooo afraid of being a zoo keeper that you are paranoid about a panda bear attacking you

Search charlie kyrn in google

>unzips

Spam thread
>sage

>intersex
>androgynous
Why cant someone identify as an attack helicopter

kys stupid leaf

His name is Charlie Somik Chan.

your gonna get banned. your bumping the thread

If you like dick, you are gay/bi.
If you play with a transgirls dick at all, that is gay.

this.

op fell for the tricks

You fucking heliophobe biggot. I will identify as whatever the fuck kind of rotary wing aircraft i please and you cant stop me.

Seriously though, trannies should be institutionalised or shot.

>/pol thinks trans girls are men

You...don't really frequent here, do you friend?

Couple tips, we love Hillary and mudslimes.

Goddamn it leaf.

Knowing it has a benis and still wanting to fuck it although the outside looks feminine is still gay as fuck. If it gets a surgery same shit because that mutilated benis-ussy monstrosity still doesn't give it a womb with a real vagina. Plus fags who go after >>traps
Are faggots who like getting ass smashed by these tranny-faggots. Gtfo antifa-gay lord homo Jew

I think we need laws forcing him to use a man's bathroom. Not because I want to see his dick or anything, it's just right.

if it looks like a girl then it is a girl. anyone who disagrees can go creampie buck angel.

>I dont get this contradiction, so if you like a trans man (ftm) with his muscles and male features... You are straight?
It is gay to be attracted to men.
It is gay to be attracted to people who look exactly like men.
This isn't difficult to understand. Either way you are attracted to male features.

>Dont get me wrong but you are sooo afraid of being gay that you are paranoid about your sexuality.
No reason to be paranoid about it. Having desires is not a sin, nor is it a crime. Acting on the desires is what makes you a degenerate.

You can Crossdress or choose to adopt the matters of another gender if that works for you . The Apaches had only two jobs Warrior and Squaw . A make that by nature was not a warrior dressed and took the ROLE of squaw . Cutting off your penis and making a hole DOES NOT MAKE YOU A WOMAM , you will always have CX chromosomes and have to take female hormones , YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A WOMB AND NEVER GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD , !

What do you call it if you only like traps? I like everything about women except vaginas, they're disgusting. I like dicks but nothing else about men is remotely attractive. Sex with my girlfriend is very difficult.

Would annihilate that boipucci I guess

Homosexual

You mean a man, that's taking LARPing way to seriously.

Dang

would eat that boipussi all night

fuck.... I am officially bi now, I'd destroy that ass

Trans are degenerates that should be exterminated, but obviously there are exceptions to the rule like everything in life, Bruna the delicious sex good is one of them

Ill make it perfectly clear to you:
i like the way this girl looks,id fuck her
but when you tell me that she used to be a man,id say i wouldnt fuck her,because im not a faggot.
Does this make any sense to you?

No that is a boy with a mental illness.

What the fuck spain? kys

Why can't sexuality be determined by if you prefer to dom or sub?

I think guys who like being dominated by women are bigger faggots then the ones who enjoy fucking trans degenerates for some reason.

Being attracted to dudes is gay no matter what they look like, OP.

>I think guys who like being dominated by women are bigger faggots then the ones who enjoy fucking trans degenerates for some reason.

Somebody never got /ss/'d by his teacher.

Oh joy, another:
>LSD is the ultimate red-pill;
>sucking dick is red-pilled;
>ad infinitum
bullshit thread.

kys you degenerate faggot.

I wanna fuck her boi pucci