QUEEN CONFIRMED DEAD

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4072874/Breaking-News-Queen-Elizabeth-reported-dead-of-heart-failure-aged-90.html

HOLY SHIT HOLD ME LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-not-dead-false-rumours-9533467
youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4072874/Jeremy-Corbyn-accuses-Theresa-acting-like-Henry-VIII-refusing-Parliament-final-say-Brexit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek&t=12s
deutsche-reichsdruckerei.de/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAAAMN!!! R.I.P OLD BITCH

quick kill it before it respawns into another reptilian monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Called it.

Shove off m8 this is LITERALLY A WIN FOR DEMOCRACY

stop trying to meme to death the last ruling german monarch. god save the queen of saxe-coburg und gotha!

>29 December 2016
Nice try bong, but the date is actually the 30 December 2016

Fake link you morons. Fake news.

pls be real

is this a ruse?

Go home Muhammid

mods mods mods

sage sage sage

Fuck you OP

Fuck now we don't get another public holiday

Fake?

On mobile

kek will't it

She's unfortunately alive and well. Maybe next week.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-not-dead-false-rumours-9533467

F

Uhh guis...

What if Kek demands sacrifices for all the meme magic he bestowed upon us this year.
What if he took Carrie Fisher, her mother and the Queen mother?

What if all those 'your mother will die' posts caused these mothers to die?

What if Mother Russia is next?!

FAEK
A
E
K

The Hohenzollerns are still alive, you guys just don't give them the respect they deserve. The British royal family is shit anyways, the only one worth a damn is Prince Harry and the British don't like him because he's not a cuck like the average bong.

She had a good and rich life during her 800 years though user, do not grieve too much.

>2016

What a fucking year

DONT ruin this for me

Do you know where that depiction comes from? I've seen it more and more lately, but almost no one discusses the person (Odom) that drew it.

Whatever happened to him?

CONFIRMED ON CNN RIGHT NOW!!

There appears to be a media blackout.

>HOLD ME LADS
You smelly little cunt, I will find you, rip off your head and shit down your neck

>inb4 lib and cuck talks to "finally abolish this institution of hate and oppression!"

youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo

Fake link troll

You can't bamboozle me, lordtuts

americuck plz, i know the hohenzollerns are still alive, that's why i said "ruling" german monarch. i'm a reichsburger though, i consider the BRD illegitimate and based on the constitution of an occupied state. long live the kaiser, long live his glorious reich.

Hoax. Too good to be true.

>le anti-white face

Fake and gay

Everyone knows that royal safe blood sucking vampires who live forever anyway

wow its real

>Bulgaria defending monarchy like a good little peasant
Sounds about right.

Redirects to
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4072874/Jeremy-Corbyn-accuses-Theresa-acting-like-Henry-VIII-refusing-Parliament-final-say-Brexit.html
Literally fake news.

Liz backed BREXIT, so she was alright by me!
F

Retarded Prince Charlie can eat the corn out of my shit.

I wish there was more of you and you switched back to the old flag.

Fuck off Republicans 2016 ain't claiming Liz if i have anything to say about it.

>old person dies

Fuck off you gay cunt

1REPTILIAN DOWN, 99 TO GO

tell me about it, being a red pilled patrician/prussian isn't easy in the new deutschland.

youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

she's not german she's romanian. direct descendant of count dracula aka vlad the impaler. suck my dick.

>dying before phillip
>dying younger than her mother
>not celebrating 75 years on the throne

nice try

queen victoria was married to the duke of saxe-coburg und gotta you utter pleb, king george and kaiser wilhelm were cousins.

I don't get why the Kaiserreich is shit on. It's a valid historical alternative to the Nazis, and lasted much longer. It was the apex of German civilization.

probably because the nazis shared that opinion, and everything they did (the pageantry, the marching, the music, the code of honour) were all designed to hearken imagery of the kaiserreich and appeal to those old guard prussian military types. so everything the prussians did automatically gets lumped together with the nazis. like this song, it was written in the 1870s during the peak of the kaiserreich, subject matter was about florin geyer and the 30 years war, yet the SS liked it and sang it as a marching song. good luck hearing this classic at a german party these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek&t=12s

dazu mal ne frage

wie hasts du den antrag f ausgefüllt
am computer oder handschriftlich und machen die wirklich einen aufstand beim abgeben?
sollte ich mir einen zeugen mitnehmen?

Didn't the prince married a las Vegas nigger in 2012?
Great monarchy you got yourself
No offense

deutsche-reichsdruckerei.de/

here's some info for you bruder, i applied in person.

if this was true it would have a sticky in 5 minutes

fuck off

>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4072874/Breaking-News-Queen-Elizabeth-reported-dead-of-heart-failure-aged-90.html

stop, don't post a link until it's real

the links to vlad the impaler are much more recent. princess marie of edinburgh married king ferdinand of romania. queen mary was descended from vlad iv. prince charles is buying up property in romania and letting the gypies wreck the country. they are a false substitute german family and the entire nation is being cucked. now fuck off back to brussels

thank you

>if this was true it would have a sticky in 5 minutes

nah Princess lay me didn't get a sticky, she's way higher profile than queenie

think i give a fuck if they are related to vlad too? the just makes them more based, the guy was a top tier kebab remover. what is your point even? all the european royal families are interrelated. pretty sure you haven't had a genuinely "english" monarch since the stuarts. also

>thinking i'm a EU cuck

top kek m8

natürlich

They are getting people ready for the real announcement soon.

Holy shit it's actually real turn on MSNBC NOW! RIP Eliza.