Tell me about the abos... what's their endgame?

Tell me about the abos... what's their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to reproduce and continue their species -- opposite of whites in that regard

> abos
> having an endgame

To sleep in the road

The molestation of their children

getting an electric car so he gets to inhale all the gasoiline

Anyone know if that shit is credible?

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Also:
>Abos
>Endgame
What?

Jesus, they come straight of an evolution exhibit.

unfortunately this

Wasn't there an actual legitimate Aussie campaign to bleach them all?

>InB4 the pushing of racemixing is the entirety of the west.

Jesus fuck.

yep. we tried the best we could to help them even

google stolen generation

ungrateful cunts

Huff petrol, enter dreamtime

>what's their endgame?
They've already won life my favela dwelling friend

>guaranteed basic income/welfare from state
>anything wrong in your life blame whitey
>supported by majority lefty cities by people who never meet an aboriginal
>many live in unspoiled wilderness where they hunt and fish all day then chill by campfire at night

they'll out live every race on earth

Have any of you met an intelligent Abo?

What the actual fuck?

Of all the people on earth, they need it.

They are far and away the dumbest people on earth.

Sit in the dirt and play with rocks

Supposedly there were tribes that were smarter than the rest, so the dumb ones killed them off.

This + drinking metho + raping their own kids + gibsmedats + sniffing paint.

Bleaching people out of existence does not work because it makes the white population become slightly mixed race as a result. In europe blacking whites works because it turns the native population into a mixed race one. White genes are too recessive

Well, it's funny. I actually know an Abo. Or, I know his son who's half Dane. But I've met his father a few times, and he seem really intelligent and has a semi high end job.

I've asked if he was part of the stolen generation, or half Abo or something like that. But they guy I know denis all of that happened to his father.

I get all that. Was just asking if what I heard was true or not.

ps. None of them looks like the Abos pictured in this thread

That's not true.

r-right guys...

Rough English. Not complaining as it would be impossible for me to communicate in Danish. Do I have this correct? The full-blooded Abo has the semi high end job? or his half-Abo son?

The father has a semi high end job. The son goes to school with me.

This is the face of a race that somehow managed to spend 50,000 years doing absolute fuck all until a few foreign convicts managed to turn their rapey shithole into a first world country in like a century.

But he doesn't look Abo. Probably a half-breed?

>Old men roll emu feathers with a loop of hair. This device is put into the vagina and then removed, pulling away a large part of the womb. The rest of the womb is then cut horizontally and vertically with a stone knife. When the wound is healed, the girl is then circumcised and made to have intercourse with many young men. The mix of blood and semen is collected and given to frail tribesmen as a fortifying elixir

This is the story of africa too.
Tribe one diversifies and begins to produce more.
Tribe two is still primarily geared towards fighting.
Tribe two takes what tribe one produced and kills them.
Becomes too large and splits.
Repeat forever, nothing gets invented because any tribe who diversifies labor gets destroyed.

To me that's the most fascinating part of the story. 60,000yrs in genetic isolation... they are fucking cave people.

FUCK

IT'S REAL

SOMEBODY SWITCH OFF THIS REALITY NOW

NO AMOUNT OF GOOD CAN UNDO THIS HORROR

Yea, that's what I thought. But the son denis that.

I didn't drill in it, because the son has a few times complained that he is brown. He's obviously embarrassed by it.

Huffing all the petrol in the world rendering the jewish global elites powerless

Not even Sup Forums was ever this edgy.

Jesus Christ. The sickest fuckers on earth would be hard pressed to write that shit as some sort of fiction/horror.

>Nice gif

Yessir.

oh wow they're kinda cute when young.

n-no pedo

It's almost human

I wonder if that fucking guy knows people use his pic like that. He must.

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

>emu feathers
Are abos the only thing keeping the emu population down?

>people are shocked by this in the year 2016
they're fucking tribals what do you expect? torture is par for the course

Their endgame?

Getting half of reddit in the upcoming divorce.

It is true, but whites of the past did not know what we know today. Look at brasil, they would have been far better off not all mixing up. The whites in brasil would still be whiter than the ones in portugal nowadays.

The real redpill is to round up all the abbos and put them in camps by gender, and ship in high Iq asians to breed to put in thse camps as well. Abbo women /asian male camp, abbo male asian female camp. Force them there for 10 years and you will have a higher iq better looking abbo population. Or just kill them all, which is more evil.

>that
>cute

Puppies, baby monkeys, and ducks are cute too. Doesn't mean you want to fuck them you sicko.

>2004+12

>not wanting to put your dick inside of baby animals.

Did any White aussie was willing to racemix with an Abbo? I can't understand on why anyone would do it.

This is their end game, inherit the promised land

Kek

>leaf
>current year

Who would have guessed

But in all seriousness.

That stuff is shocking precisely because it is 2016. I mean addressing somebody with the wrong pronouns is an arrestable offence in leafland, let alone gouging out a 10 year old girls uterus, gang raping her in the wound, and then drinking the bloody cum juice.

Wtf am I looking at? Are these fucking Iraeli Abos? I know they exist but was unaware they looked like this. Holy shit.

Australia's winning all over the world. We've set the Emu's, Abbo's and shitposters loose.

We will dominate with all the bantz. Just give us 4 years.

Kek

Yes, people actually fucked those things.

Damn, he is a Abbo mixed? The guy looks whitter than Hitler

That's several generations after the mix, look at the strong Abo nose genetics.
He looks like 1/24 Abo, and is still considered a minority to get the Abo passport.

Look at that face. Does that look like a creature with an endgame? Or any type of game, really?

We did good up until the 1960's when suddenly it was frowned upon.

The country went from millions of Abbo's in 1788 to about 185,000 100% Abbo's left today, which most live in the Northern Territory

Are Abos the single biggest redpill on race?

Are there people that argue these people are the same as white Australians?

I used to be tolerant

You know it.

you can look at other equally ancient, isolated races like Melanesians or Andamanese (pictured), and they look way more human then fucking abos.

Which leads us to the conclusion that abos weren't just not evolving, they've been fucking devolving for the past 60,000 years

Why hasn't Australia civilized the North yet? Is it some kind of geopolitical strategy to make the asia-facing border inhospitable to immigrants/chink soldiers or just sheer laziness?

>Melanesians or Andamanese
Thanks for that. Homework. Shit fascinates me.

Homo erectus looking motherfucker

Death

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

obligatory

Abo's long lost cousin

My sides have left this planet.

They're already in the middle of their endgame as their communities disintegrate and their culture is gradually forgotten. The only time they crop up on the news besides bitching about racism in football is to whine about how all their old customs and way of life is basically irrelevant and forgotten and only a few old farts even bother any more.

We tried, but they chimped out every time, started killing themselves, so we just say "fuck it" and abandoned them.

By civilized I didn't mean uplift the indigenous so that they could establish their own civilization on the fertile land, I meant turn it into a >90% agrarian/metropolitan white landscape.

Most of the North that's worth anything at all is already owned by giant sheep farms as big as the entire UK

Aren't there still vast swaths of forest that are basically abo nature preserves?

Love all the stories about the free housing and cars. One went something like:

>Abos get free housing
>Inspectors come back one year later
>The floorboards have been torn up and burned
>The fencing has been torn down and burned
>There is a fucking horse in the now dirt-floor kitchen
>They have ripped out the bathtub, dragged in into the kitchen where it is now being used to slaughter animals
Jesus Christ.

Or the car
>Free brand new car
>Driven until it runs out of petrol
>Not knowing what else to do, Abo just fucking abandons it.
In-fucking-credible.

Fucking australian genes even though white works like a plague... i swear to god they are a breed of satan's finest.

Abos lost the ability to live in the bush somewhere around the 60's. Now they die off without immediate access to booze, western medicine and government funded housing.

>Killing themselves
WHAT?

hahhaahahha exactly what i was going to post.

HAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF AM I WATCHING?

No. We don't have abo preserves. We have patches of land here and there that the abos declare as 'sacred' mostly to interfere with mining contracts and urban development.

Some tribes literally had a practise of leaving dead bodies allowing them to get pissy and declare that that tree over there totally contains an ancestor's soul.

what the fuck

>mfw people tell me the abos have a proud culture and heritage
I don't understand why leftists go nuts when you say tribal culture is fucking awful and it's probably a good thing we stopped 500 generations of inbreeding, torture and shit like this

The government saw they were drinking themselves to death, tried to take away their alcohol, and so instead they started drinking denatured alcohol and sniffing petrol/paint, along with continuing their drinking, causing deaths in far greater numbers. They literally committed mass suicide to protest putting restrictions on the sale of alcohol.

MY SIDESSSS

Reminder that the Abbos are not actually aboriginal and are invaders.

Reminder that the Mungo man is older than Abbos and literally a different fucking species but the abbos bitched about muh sacred abbo burial ground so we let them have it and they're currently just letting it fucking rot, and i would be genuinely surprised if they haven't purposefully destroyed the bones.

Reminder that the stolen generation was literally just the australian government taking children away from abusive parents that were mutilating and raping them.

Reminder than aboriginal culture and history beyond cannibalism, rape and incredibly basic bushcraft was entirely fabricated by whites (dreamtime is literal bullshit).

Reminder that Australia had to change the type of gas/petrol it used because abbos kept huffing it.

LMAO. ARE ABOS HUMANS?

no

>Or just kill them all, which is more evil.
Why? They're all going to die one day anyway? Is it not a kindness to combat the decline of humanity?

If a rat had a congenital disease that meant it's offspring would be retarded and live miserable lives, it's kinder to kill the rat.

Sauce for millions?

I've add between 750k and 250 thousand

There's a reason they were classed as Fauna

Aboriginal culture. The one leftists are arguing is noble and we need to make huge concessions to so abos can continue to live a stone age lifestyle in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in 2016

Did he spit on the floor at 2:56? Graceful.