I don't care about Palestenians but what does Israel contribute to America considering USA gives $3.8b yearly

I don't care about Palestenians but what does Israel contribute to America considering USA gives $3.8b yearly.

I see more and more liberals ask the question

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general41/trill.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ally in a geopolitically important region.

Aid to Israel is basically a subsidy to the defense industry.

Because we develop more killing machines than we ourselves need, we pay Israel to buy some our killing machines. Same with Egypt.

JUDEN!

>same with Egypt
And Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, and Iraq...

>$3.8b

That's $38 billion friendo, and we get jack shit besides betrayal, espionage, and jewish trickery. The one thing you should always expect from your friends is loyalty, and the lack of it on isreals part shows us they are not our friend.

God bless Obama for his final solution to the (((problem)))

Israel funds ISIS to keep the USA in the region, and the AIPAC funds politicians that supports open borders. I will celebrate when Israel is overrun with sandniggers.

How much does Israel buy from US?
How much does the other Arabs countries buy?
$38b over 10 years.
Its $3.8b yearly up from 3.1

you want to know more US allies in the region?
everyone except lebanon, syria and iran.

Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Fucking Bahrain is home to the 5th fleet, Turkey is in NATO
Pakistan has its whole military sucking the addictive US money tit and they cant let it go now, afghanistan government sure is...

They important as long as you don't trust Arabs.

Most of that $3b goes right back to America mate. The Israeli state purchases US military goods with it. So effectively the American government is just donating that money straight to US companies.

Besides $3b is chump change compared to what is given to Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Afghanistan.

Anyone worried about $3b would have huge amount of apoplexy about the $150b scheduled to go to Iran.

Is trusting arabs a thing in the US?

How else are we going to wipe out the Arab menace if we don't fund the country committing the genocide?

Its all part of the plan.

They are explicitly under obligation to buy our weapons with that money. That's money that is actually staying here. MAGA.

i'll never understand that

>includes money in the whole picture
yeah, now it makes sense

I'd pay that much to kill Muslims.

I LOVE how the Israel thing is just like EVERYTHING else in American politics where you MUST choose a super polarized side. No hating them both no saying who gives a shit, etc. No like most people one either side of the issue form their own thoughts on the matter. The media hypno programs must be very successful in the US.

since it's become difficult to trust you

Israel DOES contribute to pushing for open borders in other countries.

They promise not to fuck with the stock market too much.

But there's little killing; we gave them the cash / dole it out to defense contractors as welfare / whatever and then cockblock Israel in the UN. Doesn't seem very efficient.

they dont trust the player, they trust the money, and power, you have seen it in egypt live, what happens when player becomes unreliable, the money they pump there allows for easy replacement

and trusting jews is definitly not beneficial
considering how you are trying to get them in to another war in the region with Iran..

and do you people even understand that israel costs US economy few trillions during 1973 oil crisis?
rense.com/general41/trill.htm

>whines about paying 3b to israel
>israel is bad they want war with iran
>here iran have hundreds of billions
>oh and keep building those nukes

Sup Forums says its a proxy war between the Zionists and te Globalist jews

Iran can't make nukes.
The Nuclear deal is so limiting that they can barely use it for power. They can't even use it to make Depleted Uranium rounds

Anyone have a list of zog in our gov? Current.

or are you saying gullible americans should attack iran to as a mean to make some extra money?

nice ally

Have you

Yep and you can totally trust then to stay in the limits.

There will be constant inspections

This is possibly the most stupid post I've read on pol all week. Come back to me in 15 years time when Iran is a fully fledged superpower and able to push their pro islamic agenda even further afield.

(You) are a fucking idiot.

you dont need to trust them, the inspections and monitoring is extremely intrusive
and we live in the fucking 2016, if you think that iran can set up thousands of centrifuges and divert uranium without anyone noticing with current high technology and satelite imagery you are living in the past

JIDF raiding this place hard after the UN sanction.

he is saying they cant make nukes
you seem to be saying nothing about nukes
does them being industrialist and not retards in region full of backwards retards something to do with the nukes?

You give it to Israel to buy shit from the US to blow up Muslims

I actually like Israel but I thin their Iranian fear is a bit too much.

Also how can a country become a superpower in 15 years when it was dying from isolation in the past few decades?

Didn't bibs say that izrel didn't need anyoneones help, that they could take care of themselves?

well yeah, but usa is jewish...

anti semitic trolls all over the place today....coincidence?