I just learned that cashiers in the USA are not allowed to sit

I just learned that cashiers in the USA are not allowed to sit

had to add it

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3163165/Now-standing-bad-feet-long-periods-time-work-lead-painful-muscle-problems-later-life.html
reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/5kx1w9/til_americans_cashiers_cant_seat/
thekitchn.com/fork-knife-skills-is-it-time-to-retire-the-american-cutandswitch-191641
slate.com/articles/life/culturebox/2013/06/fork_and_knife_use_americans_need_to_stop_cutting_and_switching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sitting is bad for your spine, don't be a pussy

standing is worst for your back, legs, joints and generally everything

walking is much better, sitting obviously even better, but standing at one place is a killer

the cashiers at the aldi near me sit

>standing is worst for your back, legs, joints and generally everything
are you a burger expat?

Sometimes they sit. The gas station I go to on the way to work has this incredibly fat woman who sits on this tiny stool you'd never expect to hold her weight and then she groans whenever I ask her to stand up and get something behind the counter.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3163165/Now-standing-bad-feet-long-periods-time-work-lead-painful-muscle-problems-later-life.html

no I am not fat

As somebody who goes to a chiropractor, has a fucked up knee, and has studied the research,

Walking > standing > sitting

Couple things, nobody fucking bends at the knees when they go to pick something up, which is terrible for the back, they don't even have minimal cardio, being more fit will have an amazing affect on endurance and put less stress/pressure on your whole body, not just joints. People also have terrible posture, there is a lot that goes into things like this

America is better in every way, Europe is turning into a shithole.

There's either a gypsy, Muslim, or refugee lurking around every corner ready to rob or kill you.

In the United States if you avoid the liberal states, you can go anywhere crime free. See what Europe was like hundreds of years ago with homogenous white communities. Things long gone in Europe

>I just learned that cashiers in the USA are not allowed to sit
Depends on the company. I had a bar stool when I worked as a cashier at Blockbuster. The cashiers at Wegman's can get a chair/stool if they want one.

Come on now.
You can take 100% fit guy, fresh out of military with cardio like a fucking horse

make him stand on concrete floor at one single place for 8 hours a day for a year, and see what it gets him.

They do that already, for some that is their entire job

reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/5kx1w9/til_americans_cashiers_cant_seat/

But america has ten times the crime rate of western europe

White America does?

>As somebody who goes to a chiropractor
opinion disregarded

Is tipping an Anglo thing? It happens here.

No it doesn't, I cannot tell you one time I've tipped in this country (not counting telling someone to keep the change because I can't be fucked to carry a pocket full of coins)

>not counting telling someone to keep the change because I can't be fucked to carry a pocket full of coins

I thought I was the only one that did this.

Americans cannot use knives and forks.
>Cut with the knife in their left hand
>Then switch fork to their left hand to eat

thekitchn.com/fork-knife-skills-is-it-time-to-retire-the-american-cutandswitch-191641

slate.com/articles/life/culturebox/2013/06/fork_and_knife_use_americans_need_to_stop_cutting_and_switching.html