Racist neighbor

I love In North Carolina, took this pic today of my neighbors house... Do y'all support his right to do this?

Outside carports are actually a good idea.

burn it down

Charge you're phone, faggot.

Nothing wrong with having outdoor carports.

Charge your phone faggot

>carports

You got a nigga on your rearview, you silverback jew!

>Kkk flag next to Israel flag
Totally not a false flag organization goy, stop it with your crazy conspiracy theories

>letting snow pile up on your car

It's like you want to waste a quarter hour cleaning off your car every time it snows

no one believes that the KKK is legit anymore everyone fucking knows its all FBI and retards same with all the gangs that exist like Aryan nation shit they are all drug dealing fuckheads. THey have no idea what damage they've done to any white cause. How much you wanna bet that next year History channel is going to pump out fuckloads of those shows about white gangs constantly

10/10

The KKK hates jews, everyone knows that.

nice bathroom selfies, faggot

>KKK
>Israel
>Muhreens
what an odd combination

Fucking black ice. Smells amazing.

Op here fuck y'all my shits charged now but he got stuffed animal monkeys hanging from his building in back yard by rope lol

>low battery life

every single fucking time. is it an iphone thing? what is it with normalfags and keeping their phones at 2% battery life?

>oh my phones at 10%, better unplug it from the charger

You answered your own question. Normies are usually so self absorbed that they can't go too much time without checking social media on their phone or they might develop some actual character.

No, what the fuck is a carport was the point of my post.

>Israeli flag

Jesus, even the Klan is cucked on the JQ now.

This.

My phone is usually at like 100%-80% whenever i use it. I don't see why anybody would need to use it for more than 30 minutes.

if you have your Wi-Fi on but don't have a connection, constantly searching for one ass fucks your battery

A driveway with a roof.

Ballsy to just admit you're in the Klan like that. Kinda fucked up but it is America after all.

Typical Ford owner.

yes, we are still free to be hateful & stupid......for now, alas

What's the flag on the far right?

the kkk is a christian group only

>also implying they do shit anymore

Retard

United States marine corp

What's the point with oudoor carport?

PICS or you're a lying faggot

Keeping your windshield from being froze in the mornings during the winter from dew.. Also keeps hail and sun damage off your vehichles

Is that a kkk flag next to an Israeli flag? If so he's a retard

>kkk flag
>israeli flag

since when does the kkk support jews?

Why would I lie bitch It's dark now an obviously he ain't scared to he got kkk in his front yard on main road

He's probably waiting for a leftist to fuck his shit up so he can shoot someone.

Wait this nigga flying a KKK NAZI flag and Israel"s flag?

WUT

>It's dark now

>cameras dont have flash

fucking liar

Ah cheers

>being too poor to have an enclosed garage
What is this nonsense?

My phone camera isn't going to flash all the way into his building stupid ass

>KKK NAZI flag

I imagine there's a segment of white supremacists who are content with supporting Israel so all the jews can live there and not here.

he's got a trump flag in backyard

Of course I support my white brother and his right to own a carport.

>KKK flag with Israeli flag

What the fuck? I thought the KKK was against kikes?

Africa for Africans and you know the rest.

>not converting your garage into a AR-17 machine shop
what's it like not loving freedom?

NC-no confederate battle flag. What a loser.

He has one in the back yard beside his monkeys hanging and trump flag

>not having a triple car garage with plenty of space for machining, reloading, and places to park your vehicles
I feel bad for you, son.

Lmao

Where in NC? I want to hang out with him? I fucking hate living in the Liberal Triangle.

Shelby NC

This, the fact that every flag flown is triggering to libcucks means that its calculated.

If university professors can publicly wish for white genocide without consequences, then this fuckwit can fly "kill all nigger" flags for all I care.

Hope Trump takes care of you hypocritical fuckwits.

>implying I only own three cars or less
>implying there's any benefit of keeping my DD, the wife's car, and the project truck stored in the building envelope
let me repeat the question, what's it like not loving freedom?

NC here my guess davidson or montgomery county. Randolph county 9th most armed county in America also NC zoo and think asheboro got no.1 rank in redneck towns this year.

>tfw Charlotte

It's cleveland county lol

Shelby is not Charlotte dumb fuck don't compare us to them we are a hour away and same distance from Asheville as to charlotte

Nice. The guy i took my ccw class from was a deputy or cop in shelby. If i stay in the area much longer ill move out that way towards Pittsboro or Siler City.

Some would argue that the KKK hates Jews in America, and is highly supportive of Zionism.

>having a wife
>falling for the vaginal jew
Haha what a retard.

Hah

haha......

>it snows in Carolina

hmm I have not been that way much but can see it.

Underrated

Yeah, doesn't bother me.

It's fairly red around this way

>you're
a retard

lucky if couple 2" snows a year 4"+ once every few years except mountain counties

>that flag on the right
If you haven't served, you can fuck off with your opinions about what he can and can't do,unless he's an immediate physical threat to others (hint: he isn't)

>took this pic today of my neighbors house

I want someone to do that shit in a fag part of North Carolina like Chapel Hill.

hey retard I was saying I'M from Charlotte

fucking autismo

>since when does the kkk support jews?
Since Trump.

It's ugly and looks retarded especially considering the flag combination but he has every right to do so unless I'm unaware of some obscure NC property law

>Charlotte You must support same gender bathrooms

Yea.. NC red except Raleigh Charlotte gboro sjw chapel hill and hippy ashville.

oh yeah like how HRC called a KKK dragon her friend and mentor
It was all a conspiracy for da eevil republicans!
How will drumpf fags ever recover?

Charge your phone faggot

>Shelby

Why does this not surprise me?

Who /Clover-Lake Wylie/ here?

>y'all

Stop

Top kek

dude you're a fucking larp faggot stop trying to bring attention to yourself. its pretty fucking easy to prove if you're op so just shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit

Go drink your tea an eat your crumpets

The KKK is near non-existent. If the media stopped mentioning them every 5 minutes nobody would know they were still around.

That is still a retarded reason to fly an Israeli flag. Are they going to start flying Mexican flags now too?

Is this photo from Bessemer City?

I was close on the guess! I said Bessemer City...so yes. He's waiting to shoot a dumbass.

Anyone see that cnn show with the black """comedian""", where he goes to interview some KKK members. CNN hypes the shit out of it.

>It's literally 12 people drinking beers while burning a cross.

It's just interesting how even if you inflated the last known numbers to 16,000 that's still absolutely nothing yet we're to believe the membership is much, much larger.

Wanna join me? Cary is kike central (for the south anyway, luckily theyre contained)

Yes, until every race stops being racist. Let us know when the anti white sentiment is over then we'll address this.

>Do you support this?

Not on a personal level.

>Do I support their right to their own thoughts and beliefs?

Yup. Welcome to America asshole.

That Israeli flag offends the shit out of me!!!