HAPPENING: WHITEHOUSE.GOV HUNDREDS OF FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS FROM RUSSIAN IP ADDRESSES ON NOV 8

PROOF RUSSIANS WERE INVOLVED IN US ELECTION HACKING HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

map.norsecorp.com/#/
mikrotik.com/download
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG

YOU'RE RETARDED

Date stamp?

Wow great evidence. Look up the term "proxy" and educate yourself...

fakenewsisfake.jpg

>they were actually coordinating the entire election remotely from whitehouse.gov

rly makes u think

>HUNDREDS OF FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS
Any Internet-accessible server may have thousands of these from all over the world. Bots are doing this.

I have thousands of failed login attempts from chinese ip addreses, now I should put sanctions on china...

hey retard there are literally millions of attempts at cyber attacks against the US, china, russia, eu every single fucking day

HAHAHA DRUMPFKINS BTFO
INAUGURATION OFFICIALLY CANCELLED
SAY IT WITH ME
MADAME PRESIDENT

map.norsecorp.com/#/

>INAUGURATION OFFICIALLY CANCELLED

nope, nobody going to buy that bullshit

>failed attempts to log in to whitehouse.gov
>proof of hacking state electoral computers

but if they were failed attempts how did they actually hack anything?

they never would've been discovered if they'd just used 7 proxies

Isn't Whitehouse.gov just the press site? It has literally nothing to do with the elections.

My server which hosts my anime pron so I can fap on the go has CONSTANT, as in an almost unending stream, of Chinese login attempts. Am I being hacked by the ghost of Mao himself, Sup Forums?

Why didn't they try to hack the electronic voting machines instead of a website that has no hand in the voting process?

Shhh

R U S S I A N H A C K E R S

>still no specifics on what was hacked, or how it effected the election

The Dems are really going out of their way to just avoid saying "We fucked up."

Yawn.

is this what fucking obongo is chimping out about
no fucking way no he cant be that fucking stupid

The fact is we know the Russians did it and we cannot allow our politicians emails to get into the hands of the public.

KEKEKEKEK!

Is this the biggest tantrum ever thrown by a losing political party in the US?

The Russians probably do this every day, and the Chinese

big deal

>russian
>not a proxy
suuuuuuuuure

wtf i hate russia now.

The voting machines are not connected to the internet. Explain your theory, please.

your proof isn't proof

Stop asking questions goy .. I mean guy.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

We know Austria is.

Truly, you are the master baiter.

>elite Russian hackers rig US elections
>somehow too stupid to use proxy or VPN

Whatcha doin Rabbi

I guess Sup Forums forgot to read the disclaimer on the report...

Secret weapon: logic

>Not getting behind 7 proxies and trying to login to the WH while bored at work.
Fag

It's proof that proxy servers exist in Russia.

ARREST YOUR PROXY SERVERS COMMIE SCUM

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I didnt know failing to log into a server is a hack attempt.

Diverse Workforce means a certain percentage of the CIA workers has some serious disabilities?

I say the same about anyone who believes anything coming out of the current admin, even things without a disclaimer

If u reverse search OP's image you notice it's pic unrelated, but where's the proof exactly?

Actually, yes the elecctions were hacked, rigged, votes manipullated, polling controlled, media and tv were oriented..... but with all this..... you fuckin LOST THE ELECTION!!! DEAL WITH IT YOU BUTTHURT CRYBABIES!!
YOU LOST YO

>not trusting your own President
name me one time Obama has lied about anything
oh you can't?
idiot.

whitehouse.gov has no effect on the elections system.

closing gitmo
labeling gmo's
regullating wall street
stoping perpetuall wars

just a top of my mind

Winbox, sweet.

I also have Mikrotik routers friend

The RIDF is as bad as the J one

OP's picture is of Winbox. It is used to configure Mikrotik routers.

mikrotik.com/download

His picture is the login screen. You can either select managed where preconfigured routers are setup there or use a discovery method that is often layer 2. You literally click the entry and login to manage the router/access point.

That is all Mikrotik gear. Doubt governments use network equipment made in Latvia

Wtf I'm with her now

if you like your health care plan ...
if you like your doctor ...

pic related

clearly those are russian hacks
pic as proof
map.norsecorp.com/#/

What a convenient piece of evidence to release...51 days later...

great now I'm hacked

damn already lost nofap 2017

So how does hacking into whitehouse.gov = hacking the election?

How fucking dumb are you?

> BE CIA
> GO TOUR TO RUSSIA AS TOURIST
> COMMENCE LE RUSSIAN HACKING FROM RUSSIAN IP's
> TELL OBONGO
> OMG LOOK RUSSIA IS HACKING

I've played enough Runescape to bare witeness to every type of scam

A Russian IP address! Well now, that's all the evidence diaper wearing old biddies that watch NBC and CNN need!

That was just me using a proxy for hacking Obama, comrade.

Once again, its literally nothing

>Posting Winbox neighbour discovery as if a pro hacker

we are way past the 11th hour dude. are you still going to be shilling on january 21st? What is your end game? Im concerned for your mental state at this point

You don't know a lot about cyber warfare do you kid?

Hiding in the bushes with flim crew focussed on you. Very inconspicuous

PROOF AMERICA WAS INVOLVED IN RUSSIAN ELECTION MEDDLING HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS NOT GETTING ANY AIRTIME I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE IT'S ONLY OKAY WHEN WE DO IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

My shitty blog site got bombarded by requests from fucking chinks and blew my entire month of bandwidth in a few minutes. Can I accuse the Chinese government of hacking me and get reparations?

You still have 2 days user. You're good.

ffs what a joke

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

>US uses Russian proxy to fake logins on us servers

oh yea we got all the broof right here

map.norsecorp.com/#/

ITS HAPPENING LADS RUSSIA HAS OPENED ALL THE HACKING PORTS

stop stating the obvious goyim

lol, the f/b/i

FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND FAKE AND GAY AND

lol wtf? hey faggot, some of us actually know how things work around here and have been following this electronic shit for decades.

Well Hillary hired a tech guy that went to reddit to ask for advice on how to delete emails, Obama's tech guy was probably literally retarded too. Whitehouse.gov probably has thousands of vistors a day, obviously some stinky spider slavs tried to login to important shit and Obama's guy just decided he didn't give a fuck. After all didn't Obama completely dismiss Russia as a threat during the 2012 presidential debates?

Go away Trump

The SHILLS are getting desperate because they're loosing control of the narrative.

sage

B R U H. Look, an ip address is kind of like a house address. It's where you live on the internet. If the ip addresses came from Russia then Russians hacked the election. Trust me, I've been doing this "computer" stuff for a long time; I'm basically Mr. Robot.

that was one of the greatest Fuck You's to the illegitimate Kenyan Muslim nigger president

Russians try to hack my networks all the time, so does China, and many many many suspect .gov IPs. What do they want? I host a myriad of secret squirrel small businesses, a couple law firm's crap websites, a caterer, a dog photographer who sucks...WHAT DO THEY WANT!!!!

How do you look up an ip address?

Yeah those fe80::/64 link-locals and 10.0.0.0/8 private addresses mean they are super secret addresses.

Start by deleting System 32

My virtual servers get hundreds of random login attempts from Russia and China. I finally just blocked both countries entirely.

they use mikrotik routers? LMAO

>O***a (the individual here shall not be named in full) designates an employee to fake a Russian hacking
>puts on a proxy
>knows the correct login and purposefully messes up
>>Oh look, Russia is hacking us
>war is declared
What does whitehouse.gov provide that is so pertinent that the Russian Government would need to frantically hack into it?

your computer broadcasts an ip address you just gotta ping it

>failed attempts

>mfw Israel used Russian proxies to hack the election

you're asking too many questions stop using your brain

>mfw it was Trump playing 3d chess all along

no it doesn't work on the newer versions of windows10
I don't want to ping Russian ip's from my home computer, KGB my trace it. Actually I can do it using private browsing mode on firefox I guess.

i can never figure out how to get 300mbps out of the wireless.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

Years old, but seem applicable here.

Those aren't Russian IP addresses.

The IPv6 addresses are link-local addresses. Routers don't forward these and will never reach a public Internet. You can see they start with fe80::/64

The IPv4 addresses are also private addresses and also are never forwarded to the Internet. Those are the 10.0.0.0/8 addresses.

I feel like a CTR shill but...
WOW, ITS FUCKING NOTHING