Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WG__0_zSW0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gets complicated when you factor in other religions

m'lady

I got that covered.

beat me to it you fucking nigger go fuck yourself

Redpill me on Wiccan afterlife.

What happens to you after you die according to them?

Seriously, look at their column. WTF

You get recycled like the trash you are.

It's the "You can just will yourself into believing whatever you want, regardless of your actual conclusion" meme.

If Sup Forums accepts this as a justification for Christianity then they must too accept it as justification for belief in man made global warming.

I honestly think it's an underhanded joke saying that Wiccanism makes no sense.

Pascal's Wager is a shitty argument that contradicts the monotheistic image of God and insults him/it/whatever as well. The arguments been destroyed centuries ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=WG__0_zSW0o

How does neopaganism fit in?

Wouldn't Satanism go to hell as a reward and go to heaven as a punishment?

There is only one religion

"Satanism" is just an edgy sounding version of atheism pretty much. They don't actually believe in any of Itami just use Lucifer as a role mode or something.

You'd have to make your own Satan worshipping cult for what you're thinking.

This. Pascal's Wager is inherently selfish and mercenary. A higher power would see through that bullshit in a heartbeat and toss your self-serving ass right into the fire.

we already had a thread about Roko's Basilisk yesterday

alpha errors vs beta errors

Just learned this in my research methods course for psychology. It is correct to say that holding the belief in god is wrong and correct to say that atheism is right.

Actually this is heaven.

So you should logically be atheist!

looks like they forgot to teach you about circular logic

sickening. behead atheists

This image is blasphemy the author needs to be whipped on the streets!

It's a 300 level course required to progress in a certain major. Deal with it.

Islam
>allahu Akbar

>triggered by a comic

Fuck off, Muslims

Islam is a satanic cult
I'm Christian, this is blapshmey and you must punish a blasphemer

So, if you are not a fully fledged "insert religious name here" but you are a good, tolerant guy who doesn't do evil and helps everyone, what happens?

Believing in god for this particular reason is a blasphemy though.

no one believes in god for this reason. it's really just an argumentative perk for christians.

Yet totally falls apart because And

Literally no better than "hurr durr muh comic muhammad"

I don't care

I wouldn't be surprised if some people did.
As retarded as it is, some people do tell they believe in an afterlife "because if there was no afterlife it would be so sad".

holy shit this is gay people who share shit like this actively post how much they love science (excluding human race theory/sexual chromosomes)

I got something like this a few years ago in discrete math/statistics (CS major). I'm guessing this is the same as type I and type II errors?

faggot

How much of a perk is it really though, if it falls apart at the slightest scrutiny?

Yeah, but if I don't actually believe something and I'm just doing it on a wager, most religions would punish me for that anyways. That's how they taught me in the Catholic Church, at least, and I agree with them. No chance a facade is going to fool god if he exists, so why bother?

This, funny how Sup Forums makes fun of Christianity for being weak, and when you promote these punishments the bible preaches you're attacked for being a Muslim.

>neutral afterlife

So it's like now, but it goes on forever? And you can't even kill yourself to escape it?

What the fuck guys.

Hell as far as I know.

sorry you can't pascal's wager your way into salvation. that's not how it works.

this.

>behead
WALL

I want to be reincarnated as a tree.

>not wanting to be reincarnated as a space marine who fucks up xenos daily on a distant planet with his squad buddies