Did Amazon make the biggest redpiller since Mein Kampf?

Did Amazon make the biggest redpiller since Mein Kampf?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_man_in_the_high_castle/s02/reviews/
youtube.com/watch?v=kpLCLlqQyGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second season was great. John will probably become a part of le resistance and ruin everything though. I love the reich scenes so much.. so comfy..

What's this show even about? I figured on trying it, but I'm not sure if it's worth eating away what little free time I have.

unintentionally

They show how nice the Reich is, but assume that people will still be disgusted by the euthanasia and shit, but I suspect most people realize that our world killed as many people as theirs did but its vastly shittier.

The only place that actually seems shitty is the Japanese occupied states.

If there is a 3rd season, I fear it will go super anti-Nazi and SJW, and will stop watching

there will definately be a third season. but if it isn't they definately ended the show well. They indeed unintentionally redpill many people

>The only place that actually seems shitty is the Japanese occupied states.
The Jap states seem comfy in a grungy kind of way

So far it's an absolute wank fest for stormfags. Yes the right side won in WWII and the Nazi empire is everything hitler envisioned, with the resistance made up of Jews, dindus and strong womyn but don't get anywhere. I have a feeling RL (((executives))) will make sure everything tumbled down in the coming season....

sorta

Im 12 and what is this?
Nah but serious what is this?

Unintentionally redpilling the shit out of fucking white males

All the hipster cucks watching this subconsciously like it because they are mirin the Nazis. The imagery is too powerful not to have an effect on people

Show creator is on record saying he refuses to make the nazi's evil bad guys because that is too easy and formulaic.

Only really good episodes are season 1 in the neutral zone. Reminded me of The Last of Us.

Dis

Need that in HD.

What is the name of the show?

how does it redpill normies?
i dont watch the electronic jew

yeah but eye-candy

It just makes the Nazi controlled world look fucking great.

The Man In The High Castle.

The Man in the High Castle

I watched the first episode or so of the first season. I thought it was totally shite. Boring and seemed completely plotless.

Was I wrong?

Right now I'm trying to choose between Colony, Hannibal, and this. Colony seems the most entertaining at this point. Hannibal is good.

I already watched Mr. Robot and Westworld.

The Man in High Castle on (((amazon video))) New York and Berlin scenes are the best part of the series. SS Obergruppenfurher John Smith is bretty good, but I agree that they will make him resistance

Like my fellow user said

"All the hipster cucks watching this subconsciously like it because they are mirin the Nazis. The imagery is too powerful not to have an effect on people"

The nazis are shown as beautiful, clean, good to eachother. basicly perfect.

What show is this?

Man in the High Castle? Seems like it with the Japs and neutral zone IE shitty flyover states. Read the book, didn't know there was a series on it though.

Please someone convince me to watch this

Season 2 is the best desu. just keep on watching bro

The book version is 100 x better than the show

It's as good as any other shit on TV

After Westworld everything seems kind of shit. I say that as the most anti-Abrams person ever. I thought it was brilliant.

I'll watch this if you guys say it gets better.

The focus will swift more towards politics and the Japanese and Nazi leaders later in the series.

When RT reviewers are triggered by it, you know it does something right

rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_man_in_the_high_castle/s02/reviews/

>Perhaps most disappointingly for audiences interested in what a show about a fictional Nazi America might illuminate about current American neo-Nazism, the show's straight-white-male POV is the key to its sociopolitical irrelevance.

>Fighting the good fight in the underground might be fodder for dark drama, but really I have no appetite at the moment for Americans cheerily calling "Sieg Heil" to one another from the front lawn.

Halfway through season 2 and really enjoying it, despite the fact that I know that if that really happened, I'd be gassed for being a halfu. I really started to like Frank until he totally cucked out and joined the resistance and then fucked that smarmy gook. What a sellout. He had so much potential.

In any case, I'm going to watch the rest of season 2 here in just a bit. Please tell me the season finale is good.

Westworld really triggered people too because muh raep

Most people completely ignored the rooms full of bodies and people being killed every day for 3 years just for fun.

Good thing is that they don't bother checking out the book. Otherwise, they want Gov't to ban this book.

not dis

Saved

>redpill

what is kido.

Frank is a giant fucking faggot, worst character just for being such a little bitch 80% of the time.

He has his moments though

It definitely starts slowly but gets better in the final episodes.

Wrong

Halfway through season 2, too.
Smith's son looks totally gay and I don't believe he fell in love with a classmate.
Best chars so far: the antics dealer and Smith

I hope they don't pull a interstellar and fuck everything up with the love dimension.

He was being a bitch, but to be fair, he had his family killed by the authorities. That's going to do a number on anybody. But I was rooting for him because on his insufferable girlfriend, who just kept pissing me off with her incompetence and ability to fuck everything up. Frank looked like he was about to drop her, but then he always cucked out at the end. I wanted him to rise above, but he just fucks some gook instead.

fuck yeah

Season 2 is a lot better. It took me awhile to get through the season 1 desu. But I'm glad I did.

Also is Westworld good? Didn't get past the first episode yet.

no

Well there you go

An honest protrayal of the nazis is what western media has been missing.

I love the show just for that.

>I hope they don't pull a interstellar and fuck everything up with the love dimension.

Why not? Nazi certainly has the capabilities to do them. The book says so.

What I find intresting is that if you take all the swastikas away - the scenery will really seem as a typical 1940-50s movie. All whites, having a job, all that stuff. It seems to me that they are trying to demonise one of the best periods in your country's history.

I hope every episode that Juliana gets fucking gassed.

I can understand that but he just became a giant dick head after he got involved with the resistance, complete disregarding ed who bailed him out for the sole fact he was his best friend and took torture for that shit. If anything that's what did it for me, fucking over the friend who risked his life so you can be free.

Could you fucking imagine..... God I'd love to be one of those soldiers...

interesting take on it

Really gets the neurons firing.

There was also look who'e back

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLCLlqQyGc

Fun fact:

The same author who wrote this book also wrote the books behind billions of other hit films including Blade Runner, Total Recall, Minority Report, many others.

That scene was fucking powerful I was watching it with my mom and my bro and we all froze and shut silence after it.

isn that the Sins mod that just released a bunch of sweet concept art and nothing ever functional or playable?

Coming from that Marxist hellhole you're starving in, must meant a lot eh

Couldn't have chosen a worse lead.

>billions

kek. But yeah, you're right.

Recall Recall

>I love the reich scenes so much.. so comfy..
which episode?
i just want to enjoy the scenery

I don't want to see it, being a fiction just pisses me off

Fun Fact:
The Book The Man in the High Castle is a total piece of horseshit.
The Series is only extremely loosely based on it

I'm not starving though. Fuck off I can't even post without someone pointing at my flag, Jesus.

>tfw our great grandparents kept this from happening

"It is not the policy of the Kem Pe Tai to answer to the Ministry of Trade!"

There are scenes in almost every episode showing something in the reich haha

The show hasn't showed how common people live so far. Most of the important characters are high ranking political figures or involved with those.

This show is practically unwatchable if you know german. It's really trash,

doesnt look bad at all

meh

"Those billion chemical heaps, not even bodies..."
The book is fucking fantastic.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/???

that won't happen, the resistance hates him and wants him dead.

he'll go down with a sinking ship

Speak for yourself, mine was a Nazi soldier. This is the dream he died for.

Smith's son isn't gay he is just a cripple

I felt bad that I pirated this series, fortunately I forgot to stop my audible payments so I got charged 35usd. Its even now, thanks Amazon.

Inkoo Kang from MTV News

>Perhaps most disappointingly for audiences interested in what a show about a fictional Nazi America might illuminate about current American neo-Nazism, the show's straight-white-male POV is the key to its sociopolitical irrelevance.

There was homosex in interstellar? The Jews really got to my unconscious mind

Yall forgetting about this trash Amazon is pushing as well?

lmao, that's not how you Sieg Heil.

u wot m8?

that lighting really bothers me

shhhhhhhhh...

Praise Kek

"Paradise lost...." in the comments, yeah paradise lost for brutes who'd sleep without their conscience bothering them on the bones of millions kids, women and elderly. Yeah, wouldn't happen anyways.

;)

It's the 60s, but Nazis invented the nuke first and won WW2
The US is split between Nazis and Japan. It followed several characters

i wouldn't mind living in that universe

like you would know you fuckin kraut.

Do they ever explain what has happened in the rest of the world? Like what's going on in Italy, or the UK, or Australia, or India?

>millions!

Sounds interesting. I am definitely intrigued. Gonna hit up SF first and see if it is truly any good, though... because you know... this is Sup Forums where the real perks are just being able to say kike and nigger with wreckless abandon. That is not a complaint; don't get me wrong. But StormFront really is a fucking retardedly superior forum for what is news on and truly affects the White dynamic.

>WHY DO YOU CARE IF STAR WARS IS RUINED
BECAUSE jgC3FKNG-PEE OH

my grandfather was gassed 6 times!!!!!