I'm gay

>I'm gay
>According to pol I'm subhuman
>I'm 6'4", well built and in a unarmed fight could kill 95 percent of the autists on this board

Really causes the bees to buzz

> has AIDS
> is not dying

come on

Post benis 2bdesu

But at the end of the day you still suck dick

Even if that was true, you'd still die before me in a fight.

Dumb "master race"

>in a unarmed fight
As if you can have any other type of fight

Fighting faggots is easy, just hide in a fire safe building and wait for them to die of AIDs

Your genes will never be passed on

fighting doesn't make you less subhuman. a chimpanzee will kill you.

Single?

All of this applies to bears as well, which are subhuman.

B-b-b-buts that lude

Yes, and at the end of the day I could beat the shit out of you. How are you the "master" race again?

We all know Ameritards would arrive saying something related to guns.

sperm donor

Do it, if you can kill us autists what does it matter

>I-I could beat you up
t. skeleton who hungers for cock

Especially if your blood got on us fag

Dude I'd fuck you up in a fight. Sit the fuck down.

At the end of the day your genes will not be passed on.

Are you built though? Or just tall and skinny?

AH I LOVE KILLING SEND ME STRAIGHT TO HELL THANKS

OH WAIT IM ALREADY GAY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You can't beat me, faggot. I'm the boss of this gym.

WRONG

I have over 30 children (sperm donor for years).

My genes are ultra desirable (I'm autistically good at maths/physics, tall, healthy, well built) so I decided to do the world a favour

>I could beat the shit of you
Better than being raped by you I suppose. Who wants AIDS? Oh wait that's right...you do

God doesn't exist.

Am gay too, but those well-built faggots on grindr are the fucking worst, they look like chad but act like cindy wtf

NICE LARP FAGGOT YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP VISITING Sup Forums AND TRY OUT VIDEO GAMES LOL

SINCE YOURE 12 AND ALL

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

Make u my bitch
Fuck off faggot.

>claims all this stuff
>doesn't post pics

Noticeably more than the average person, but not absolutely massive.

>t. Brighton

do you like female tits?

In an unarmed fight at worst I would end up with my dick in your shitter homo

How about some PROOFS?

Wanna bet that within the first 10 seconds I'd be pounding your asshole, faggot!?

J-j-just for you user.

it doesn't matter how tall you are in the end, your line has failed

>one poorly taken photo
Thanks for nothing, op.

I'm gay and 6'7" and an unarmed fight with you would probably look like Turkish wrestling.

How do you feel about the Muslim problem in the UK?

unarmed fight.

This is why I carry a gun, and would gladly shoot you till you were no longer a faggot.

Anyone in the UK can donate sperm. (I did it solely for money) How about a lude midnight pic

I'd blow you if you'd grow out that body hair bb

>the brit thinks I give a care about his sexuality
>his queen is most likely dead at the moment

wow really made the gerbils in my ass scurry

>other 5%

fight me faggot

Post moar.

>I'm a degenerate
>but I'm physically fit so it's okay!
Is this some kind of joke?

What happens when I seduce you, lull you into a false sense of security, then take an easy shot to kill you while you're on your knees like a little bitch faggot tied up and with a blindfold on waiting for a load into your mouth that turns out to be metal?

No-one will be able to call me gay, since you will be fucking dead, no?
;)

You are still a disgusting faggot who should be gassed.

They aren't a problem, it's just pol being pol. People shouldn't aggravate them and nothing would happen.

Just kidding, they should all fuck off.

And if you were here you wouldn't have a gun, and if you attempted to kill me you would die.

>My genes are ultra desirable (I'm autistically good at maths/physics, tall, healthy, well built)
>How about a lude midnight pic

Yea this guy is ultra smart but doesn't know how to spell lewd. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>6'7"
> being this short

7'1'' master race

>weak gay lanklet detected

twould love to see you try and destroy me. faggot

Well of course you could kill us. With your AIDS

I'm in the other 5%, so you're still subhuman to me. A faggot subhuman that is.

>is genetically dead

At least the guy you kill in a fight will probably be survived by his genetic legacy. Meanwhile you're literally putting your seed up the intestines of other men.

>i'm gay
stopped reading right there

Come to America and gib me dat boi pucci

T-t-thanks, I'd blow you too if you know what I mean ;)

Qt 23 boi looking for redpilled bf who is attractive
Age 21-28
No fatties creeps or niggers

I used to be a sperm donor (solely for money). I've probably got absolutely loads of children.

>tfw no UK boyfriend to rub benis together with
JUST

~le Sup Forums roleplay

>I'm American
>According to eurocucks I'm subhuman
>5'11, obese and always armed could kill 100 percent of the europeans on this board

All are inferior to the justice of a .50 cal

I honestly don't know why gay people get out of bed in the morning

post pics

>bean poll
>beating up anything

Brown eyes.

You should probably get a gun before the mudslimes start the jihad in europe

I have top tier genetics (140+ IQ, fit and symmetric face, over-average dick, etc), but terrible eyesight. Would I still be able to donate sperm for money ??

Even if so, we demand proofs. Anyone in the UK can make this thread and claim to be gay 6'4 tall father of 30.

>gay
>win fight

you'd probably break a nail and start crying fag lmfao

Are you my brother ? Literally same shit plus I have slight daltonism.

10/10

T. Milo
I appreciate all the good work that you faggots are doing as cannon fodder on the front line of Things-Sandniggers-Want-To-Kill.
I also hate you, but I have been conditioned by the Jew into accepting you as a part of society.
That said, we both know that you are a filthy subhuman degenerate who dreams of moar jizz in his ass and you should probably kill yourself bloke. Before the AIDS kicks in.

Cuz i gotta work.
If i had a bf, i wouldnt get out of bed cuz snugglez
I dont have any really.
Like i have a couple from my crossdressing degenerate stage bit i dont do that anymore

RARE?
R
A
R
E
?

>I dont have any really.
Pics are but a photo away.

Yeah but they'll inherit your homosexuality.

N E W
E
W

Almost anyone can donate in bongland, unless your eyesight is truly awful you could.

I'm not fetching certificates from years ago, and can't easily prove my height.
>30

The Australian strain of autism sure is volatile

Would you say -5,5 is "truly awful"?

desu it would be a good way to make money plus I have all these bottles already saved

When you put it like that It is just not right. There are so many other interesting and important things to do and they have to act like a high time-preference ape.

Statistically more likely to physically abuse young boys as well.

Aniki?

I have 0 problems with gays. Dont wear leather pants and a dildo on your head in a fucking pride parade, dont talk in that fake high voice, and I wont think youre/call you a faggot

Sup Forums is full of losers who need big daddy government to make everything they dont like illegal so they can have their own safe space
I fucking hate authoritarians
Youre not the rest of the countries parents, you dont make the rules for everyone else's life
If OP sucks cock it doesnt impact you in anyway
You dont like their politics? Have your own damn parade then instead of whining about it online. Free fucking country.

more pics, faggo.

really made me think

Sorry I honestly don't know anything about eyesight.

YES
ES

Still waiting for more proof.

i can kill 96 checkm8

Panama bringing heat

>Even if that was true, you'd still die before me in a fight.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What is a timestamp again
>pathetic

>guys im gay but im 7ft tall and could beat anyone I've trained with katanas my whole life nothin personnel kiddos

ooooook

sage and hide gaynigger threads

It's Super Duper Fag.
After university (3 PhDs) he joined the military where he became the leader of the SAS in less than a year. He left even after being offered command of the whole of NATO because it was just too easy. He needed a challenge. He became a sperm diner due to all the women wanting his children but his being gay (which be became to give other men a opportunity to dins love) forced him to donate sperm. He even turned down the offer of £10k a load because he likes helping people and makes enough off his job as a professional model \ aerospace engineer.

Post a picture alongside telly/computer and we can see how tall you are by comparison. Remember tag Sup Forums 30.12.16