Big Irish cocks were especially designed to contaminate a pure Anglo womb with paddy cum...

Big Irish cocks were especially designed to contaminate a pure Anglo womb with paddy cum, leaving millions of Germanic mothers in the new world to raise bastard paddy children thus compromising thousands of years of pure non Hibernian lineage.

That's just the way things are swaying. The Anglo takes great pleasure in watching seamus, a pale, virile and strong Celtic bull forcefully take his woman and breed her. It's in his genes to bow down beneath the superior big mick dick.

And even still, while the Irishman fucks the brains out of some Anglo whore of Babylon, paddy and Sean are out bombing English pubs and shooting the legs off English men. Brilliant.

Evolution at its finest. Revenge for the great hunger.

>3-5 generations later
>Irish has bloodline are all over north America.

welp

We may live to see the end of the ETERNAL ANGLO its been a long fight and I'm glad to see it coming to an end.
Pic related was taken sometime during The Troubles, a lone IRA gunman surrounded by the ETERNAL ANGLO. The camera that took this photo was found nect to an armalite in a pool of Celtic Blood

Irish don't have big dicks.

t. mostly Irish guy

fuck off you shitposting cunt trying to cause a flame war

the micks are one of us regardless of what bullshit is going on

>mostly irish guy
That explains it, The massive Celtic Cock is a recessive trait, sorry not sorry

>mfw brythonic-norse-gaelic rape baby

Fuck my life.

We all know that Irish and Brits are white, we're just havin some fun

Us and the Germanics look the same lad
It's not the same as the difference between Germanic and negroid let's be real!

I thought the Irish were more Alpine, with admixture of Nordic-alpine, Celtic-Alpine and so on. The GERMans are more Nordic, Nordic-Alpine, right?

Never heard of the Irish curse?

These are facts

Fuck m8s who's watching the test? Pakis getting raped live on telly

Whats the test? Austrailian Question Time?

Sperg. Still kek'd though.

What's so bad about it? I get to worship Odin and seek his wisdom because some nord raped my ancestor. Celtic-Nordic is the best gene combo imo.

>I get to worship Odin
Welcome to Le Chateau Autiste

Celts come from Germany/northern central Europe nearby them

>Revenge for the great hunger
We left you alone for 50 years and you fucked up you own economy to the point where you couldn't afford the very food you were producing.
Get fucking over it, we can't afford to be fighting among ourselves anymore. Well, for the time being...

Really? Who originially inhabitated Ireland if not the Celts?
t. Autist

It's not our fault you can't resist us.

>mfw every Irish person has English ancestors
>mfw the only Irish to survive the potato famine were the english descendants
>mfw even the most patriotic Irishmen can only speak English
>mfw dancing over the grave of millions of dead Irish catholicucks

Ireland had a population before the arrival of the celts. Stone Age people's basically, they built newgrange. It Irish Celtic mythological stories like 'The Táin' these people were called the 'Fur Bolg'

Hnnnnnnng god dammit why does ginger have to be reccesive

>mfw every Irish person has English ancestors
nop
>mfw the only Irish to survive the potato famine were the english descendants
nop
>mfw even the most patriotic Irishmen can only speak English
cuirfidh me m'ispiní i thón do mhathair, sasanach
>mfw dancing over the grave of millions of dead Irish catholicucks
typical english focusing on pretending to be superior to fellow europeans instead of focusing on keeping your own country your country

*autistic screeching

The whole English are Anglo Saxon meme is for retards.
You have tonnes of shit in your bloodstream.

What did this proto irish race look like? (Hair color, skull shape, eye color)

Correction, it's spelled 'Fir Bolg'.

no drop of cocksucking anglo blood in me and proud for it, faggot. Yer a bunch of fakin cocksuckin faggots. Irish pride, fuck you

10/10 post straya

Didn't most of the original inhabitants leave them various groups came back? Most had adapted different cultures?

The fir bolg had taken a lot of influencd from the spartans ect. While the thomorians(fomorians?) Had taken gothic culture?

Then the irish gods showed up and murdered everyone?

Not too well versed in irish history

A DNA study of the first humans into Ireland concluded that Ireland was first settled around 9,000 years ago by people who travelled by land and sea up the coast from northern Spain and southern France. This has been challenged though, and it's still being investigated.

Celts are generally consider to be representative of Bronze Age Ireland, that's circa 3000bc max

Yes Yes YESSSSS, stop living in denial your part English, be proud of who you are!
Yes, and you have loads English shit in you!

The Anglos are basically NIGGERS I have proof! Ye- Yea Proof! Pic related My new VP physically removing a brit

Come to think of it we look an awful lot alike

Tbh the angles and saxons did the whole viking thing a bit better.

The nordics just went around chimping out against villagers and monks. They tended to get thrashed against real armies.

>We left you alone for 50 years
At the time all land (except for infertile land in the far-west of Connaught) was owned by non-Irish protestants because it had been confiscated by Cromwell in the mid 1600s. Irish were not allowed education nor any significant land until 1800 when Ireland was absorbed into the United Kingdom and no longer a puppet state. Even then, land was mainly owned by non-Irish protestants and education wasn't available for the poor.

Famine comes and all the loads of crops that aren't potatoes were being exported. Poor uneducation Irish were living on small plots which were rented to them in exchange for working for landlords. They had potatoes because they were cheap, easy-to-grow and quick-to-grow. Other food keeps being exported.
Some based non-Irish started soup kitchens and were later SHUTDOWN by the British because (((((laissez faire)))))) would 'fix' the problem. Could have prevented the deaths but oh vey it was useful to bring the populationf rom 8 million Irish to 4.5 million (due to starvation and emigration).

TLDR; famine could have been prevented and was a direct result of British actions

Oh silly American, your whole country is ANGLO descendent and ANGLO RULED
ITS YOU WHO LOOK LIKE US, it's not us who look like you.

this is the most famous reconstruction based on fir bolg bog remains

Seems legit.

'Straya, at it again.

>Today, millions of residents of Great Britain are either from Ireland or have Irish ancestry. It is estimated that as many as six million people living in the UK have at least one Irish grandparent (around 10% of the UK population)

TFW Mick's get the last laugh

I unironically wish that were true I really do, but the Civil war destroyed our Nation, it decimated the Anglo population and the gap was filled in by Irish and Germans. Its a damn shame, I think American-Anglos only make uo like 7% now feelsbad.jpg
t. American of full Irish extraction

What the fuck am I looking at?

Did someone say six million?

That 6 million number keeps popping up

No! Bad! Back to isreal you go.

>six million
Is this the sacred number?

You're looking at where the Big Mick Dick derived from. The Ultra Potato Nigger. The Ultimate Tuber Coon. The Supreme Spud Mud.

what neanderthals actually looked like according to some recent studies

There's 50 million Americans with English descent

bullshit """reconstruction""" from (((a tv documentary))) using non-human primates' muscle group sizes on a pre-human skull/skeleton. basically pure clickbait fiction.

Speak 4 yourself, I have a big cock.

My prod friend's three sisters have all settled for the BPC (Big papist cock).

One of these sisters I've had sex with several times (he doesn't know).

How can Brit bois even compete?

Mom my called it the Italian curse lol.

>Mud Spud
Top kek.
OOGA BOOGA ITZ MUH ANCESTOR

Still, just 50 million out of 320 million

KYS aussie kike

Protestantism was a mistake.

>got an irish gf
>kids probably going to end up mongrels but who cares

she might be a provo and slit my throat but its all worth it

This is true

You're a fucking embarrassment

KEKED

Whats to KEK about MICK can't you see I'm in pain?!

Wait til Cromwell gets ahold of this thread.

I'll say right now Catholic women are insane. Prod women are viscious and rough but won't kill you via poison like my catholic women will.

Ptrod women love the Big Irish Cock though, for some reason.

Not so fast, He'll keep us Safe!

Economically better of than other European descendants I think and also have the Mormans who are of mostly English descent have the highest birth rate other than the Amish.

In the army so getting english girls,lowland scots and prods is all easy but they're all scum.

Catholics and highlanders are the real prize, yet they're all mental.

Descended from Bronze Age Irelanders but that's not good enough cause I'm 5% mutt according to inb4 faggots who think they're better because their ancestors didn't leave the isle.

Fuck me dead cunt going off since smoko 4/64

I meant "C.U.C.K.E.D."

My family was Irish dukes n shit. First ones to read and write latin

What is
>mexicans
>30% projected 40% in a few years
Its all ogre my king

The anglo is near extinction. Good job brothers

Further (((evidence))) that evolution is a FACT and anyone who disagrees is a backwards religitard *rubs hands intently*

My family immigrated here from Ireland a century ago and I can confirm that this is actually what happened.

t. germaboo

Wew kek checking the bash

Not Mexicans, hispanics from all over South America and there second generation birth rate isn't as high as mormons, their percentage mostly increases through more immigration.

Fucking retard.

Ireland had metal working culture from at least 2000bc

THAT is worthy of a KEK

This is top tier shit posting.

As a half scotsman half Irishman i can confirm we have big meaty cocks.
>7.3 x 5.6
And im the smaller one in the family, seen my dads and my uncles bulges that they like to show off in their stubbies all the time that puts me to shame desu.

>Irish
>big cock

Pick one

Same issue, They're nonwhites and they have been flooding our country LEGALLY since 1965. Not nearly all of these hispanics came here Ilegally, so no deportation

Why do you fight it, Anglos?
We're right-wingers and nationalists at our core. It's in our genetics.
Your beautiful women have already jumped VAG FIRST into our M(d)ICKS. Now it's time for you to bow down to your real overlords.

You don't even realise it but 6 grillion years ago great-great-great grandma Anne took the mick dick. You're already one of us. Embrace it and hold up OUR banners and kick out the non-micks from the white man land.

MICK DICKS DEPLOY
INSEMINATE THE ANGLO WOMEN AND HAVE THE CHILD'S NAME BE A GLORIOUS CELTIC ONE

>seen my dads and uncles bulges

Faggot

The Bronze Age (Celtic period) in Ireland started around 2500bc. Before that it was the Neolithic age, so between 7000bc-2500bc there were Stone Age, I.e. Pre-celtic people's populating Ireland.

Where's the retardation exactly?

>every time a chick sees my cock they gasp and comment on how big it is
feels good
stay small americuck

>MICK DICKS DEPLOY
Audible Kek

top kek

>he has to pretend he doesn't notice his families bulges to make sure he doesn't question his sexuality
you might be gay family

>Notices his family's bulges so he can feel justified in questioning his sexuality.
A degenerate, Faggot, AND a Kiwi, who would have thought?