is this political correctness?

Just bad art.

I cant read moon

give context

not surprising if your pic is displayed in public

shamfur dispray

now its just a bad picture desu

>Feminism means shitty shading
I mean, I'm fine with giving up transparent skirts, but I think the chest was fine as it was

So they're drawing a character in their own style?

Doesn't that just mean they like the character?

Are Japanese feminists also fat?

Japan succumbs to globalist egalitarianism.
The seventh is opened.
The final woe.
A great voice echoes out of the temple saying to the seven angels of the apocalypse, "Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth."

All hope is lost.

that and feminist can't fucking draw

They are not really changing much, it would even appear to be a different art style.

Katt?

>katakana

It's okay jap. The tide has turned against SJWism and faggy feminism here in the states. By the time it really hits there it will be completely dead here, and it will see that it was all a bullshit farce and Japan will quit it too.

>feminists

>slut walks, being sexual is ok!

>stop sexualizing women!

make up your fucking minds, cunts.

Let the JK alone, or the feminist will learn to fear the true samurai spirit.

feminism is about giving women the choice to be whatever they want. but some women want to be seen as sexy an others do not want to be seen as sexy. and instead of just accepting that they will need to put up with some annoying cunts who dont see them the way they want to be seen but they wont

This image is a slutty girl dressing pure and a pure girl dressing slutty, for those wondering.

Or maybe it's a fucking shading tutorial read right-to-left, English teacher.

sorry had to go back and edit that a couple of times but hopefully you get the main idea behind what im trying to say

>i.e. haters gonna hate
>i.e. ugly women exist.

That's what I though. Sup Forums gonna Sup Forums

More like jews gonna jew. Stay away from my japanese pussy you dirty fucking kikes.

It's okay though, the Japanese were never infected with the Abrahamic mind-virus. They crucified it hahah.

Feminism can't win in Japan, because we can sexualise ANYTHING

This is true
I've fapped to enough airplanes and boats to confirm it

>having breasts is sexualizing women

whats wrong with getting men excited about women? thats pretty damn normal imo. seems like the last thing japan wants is even less sexual attraction to women

>liking kr0nprinz

Pretty sure it's just a mockup to show how it should be done. Going all in on shading for something that won't be used publicly is a waste of time.

>forced to change
>left:original right:censored