Is Adam Conover redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNVFPkmZTQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
youtube.com/watch?v=gX2R0b_mqrQ
youtu.be/yhJ9sTjt_a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump

moar i would like to know why you think this?

Are you that weird stalker leaf from several months ago that went wild when I said he was in high school when I was in high school?

Because in one video he validates Sup Forums's belief that circumcision is a corporate scam

He has that Dreamworks smirk.

Punchable face numale cuck liberal faggot buzzword spitting shill etc.

Every aspect of that image screams "I'm a faggot who needs to die~"

He has an extreme lefty slant on everything but I really like his last episode where he "ruined" a hippy numale

He's supposed to be an annoying numale character that literally everyone hates. That's the character.

It's like complaining that Colbert is "too conservative." Don't be a retard.

He points out facts but he has an agenda he pushes by making some facts seem less relevant than others, it's most obvious in the illegal immagration episode where he passes over the fact that a wall would stop i think it was like 30 percent or something of illegal immigrants which is by no means a small number and he also doesn't go into how illegals use up welfare and other government programs and shit making it seem like they just come over to work and shit.

I would say he's probably red pilled, but with a dark slant towards the left. So Purple pilled?

He misuses statistics, he's pretty much full of stuck-up shit

>cuck goggles
>cuck haircut
>his arguments consist of questionable 'facts' with shades of liberal logic

He's the opposite of redpill. There's a reason why this fucker doesn't debate anyone and just sucks himself off on his own show.

He's very bluepilled, but he actually makes decent arguments and backs them up with facts. I just disagree with some of the things he says (particularly the episode on real estate and elections)

Did you even watch the episode on immigration? Shit was bluer than my balls

It's a mixed bag, honestly. He's an extended-release redpill on a lot of issues, particularly pertaining to globalist megacorps lying to everyone while they fuck them up the ass.

>Hey, check out all these great guys from history!
>Oh wait fuck they're all anti-semites

>his arguments consist of questionable 'facts' with shades of liberal logic
So despite the fact he cites all his facts and gets validation by professionals every single episode, his facts are still questionable?

No, he is like that off camera too.
Leaf.

I wouldnt say the facts are questionable but the way he presents them like the thing i mentioned before where he makes 30 percent seem like a small figure when if the number was 1,000,000 you'd still be stopping 300,000 which is not an insignificant number.

>So despite the fact he cites all his facts and gets validation by professionals every single episode, his facts are still questionable?
>he cites all his facts
>validation by professionals
Literally non existent.

Substantiate your claim, emu.

Who?

No, but that doesn't mean his arguments are infallible. For example in the election episode he talked about how faithless electors could disrupt an election and why the electoral college is flawed. That's practically a non-issue since it's never affected a single election and he's passing it off as a legitimate concern

He uses the wrong facts. Only Sup Forums approved facts are allowed.

>(((Professionals)))
Like when Colbert or Current Year cite Politifact

He's like

>Alton Brown
>Bill Nye
>John Green
>Vsause
>and Stefan Molyneux

Combined.

Just look at that FAGGOT fucking face, Just look at that FAGGOT fucking hairstyle. Just look at those FAGGOT fucking glasses. Just look at that FAGGOT fucking shirt with the top buttons open. JUST LOOK AT THAT FAGGOT FUCKING FACE, NO HE IS NOT REDPILLED YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!!

This. His episode on divorce was the same. He only talked about how it lowered domestic violence and ignored the negative aspects entirely.

>collegehumor
>redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=LNVFPkmZTQ4

the blue pill

Off topic

He's redpilled on circumcision at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Didn't you know he works for collegehumor?
youtube.com/watch?v=gX2R0b_mqrQ

He's the most blatant Sup Forumstard.

Worst than Shekreli.

im 30 years old, i dont know who this guy is. nor do i listen to anyone who wears glasses like that.

on the TV show whenever there's a citation for one of his claims it's from some shitty magazine like popular science or national geographic or if not a magazine then a blog url

Unsubbed from there after they started shilling for Hillary HARD, it was pathetic.

>"Hi, I'm Adam Conover, and today we're talking about the Holocaust!"

>Hey, check out all these great guys from history!
>Oh wait fuck they're all anti-semites
did he really say that? i wonder what great guys he mentioned apart from henry "Hitler Sr." ford

Yeah i did. But i'm talking about Adam Ruins Everything Exclusively

This pretty much.

Drugs and jail were very redpilled.

But most of his narrative is pretty left-leaning. Like his renting vs owning video was crap. It's true that home-ownership ain't what it used to be, but it's still a good idea to purchase a house at least 10 years later than your parents did.

i think hes an insufferable faggot

Depends on the subject matter. Being a member of media and a native New Yorker his political and entertainment views are screwed.

He's solid on external market control and bipartisan issues though

That's the point

Kek

you know from his photograph that he is not.

He was explaining how easily it could happen. Doesnt mean it will.

Sorry wrong leaf. You went to school with him?

well hes doing a good job
ive seen his show at bars
his opinions and attitude are shit
educating people by talking down to them makes it painful to sit through
hes also overly theatrical
i get that its a character
but his show is garbage

Yeah, but I'm really more curious why he constantly gets posted on Sup Forums. Sup Forums has this weird way of selecting largely irrelevant oddball internet personalities and then obsessing over them.

So why do you care?

I can pretty safely say "No" just by looking at that picture and I have no idea who that is.

I saw an episode an thought it was really blue pilled and a die hard liberal i know loves it.

>here is thing I like
>hey did you know you only like thing because corporation?
>thank you silly man

that's the show

He's actually a moderate in real life.

youtu.be/yhJ9sTjt_a0

Not surprising as this town has a very strong liberal bias even on top of being the larger orbit of Manhattan (and it even has a pretty big Jewish population, fwiw). Plenty of smart people along with a stellar school district that was alas in decline as we were going through it. But smart people do not always "redpilled" people make. So it would be pretty typical for Adam to wind up or just shack up with the extension of that crowd as a venue for what I presume to be a continuation of his largely apolitical views and primary interest in being, as the Jews would say, a nudge.

Perhaps the title of his show says it all.

oh I guess the yids spell it "noodge"

He's a retard with a punchable face and Nu-male faggy haircut, his videos are shit and he's blue pilled as fuck

Sounds like something Sup Forums would like

He reads a script.

>> Cucked Nu-male
>> Redpilled
Which ONE do I pick???

He has one or two good videos but most of it is as bluepill as you can get.

He's anti-circumcision so he's okay in my book.

Just look at him, I've seen two or three of his vids and I wanted to puke, funnyordie=shut cuck fartcock faggotry. Nice question tho dickhead.