Is it really feasible to turn a 60% white country of roughly 320 million people into a white ethno-state?

Is it really feasible to turn a 60% white country of roughly 320 million people into a white ethno-state?

You could turn part of that country into an ethnostate, like the pacific northwest.

Spencer is just there for the attention. He's a white black lives matter and I cringe everytime I see him.

Also top pic

Based Taiwan

/thread

Literally the most Liberal part of the country

Seattle and Portland make Clinton supporters cringe. Clinton supporters.

Still white. And will stay white outside of the cities.

stop immigration, increase the birthrate, organize mass movement along county lines to create ethnic constituencies, secede.

america is a sinking ship. white people need to get off or they will fucking die.

New England, like Connecticut, NH, RI and Maine would be a better candidate I think.

anything is possible if you work hard

Yes however it would require drastic measures that whites aren't willing to do

The flyover states are probably closer to 90% white. But getting blacks to move is as simple as getting rid of welfare where you don't want them, and increasing it where you do want them.

no but it is possible to turn the tide of demographics. it's also possible to destroy the policy of shipping niggers into white communities

Seriously wouldn't even be hard if we had a prevailing ideology with all white people in this country. people really aren't that extreme even if they're generally racist. But yeah it wouldn't be that hard at all.

tfw you realize america is more fucked than canada!!!

could it be achieved without dismantling the federal government and effectively balkanising the US?

Wait if I go to a random anime convention there is a non-zero chance I can find Richard Spencer there? I thought he was redpilled. Although I guess if you want to raise an army of white betas anime cons is where I'd start.

everything is possible if you fuck hard

It is not because your women lust for BBC or Big Emu Cock

Yes, but only if you start killing niggers ASAP.

Easily, yes.

When it comes to warfare, white people might as well be aliens as far as other races are concerned.