Reminder than Asian IQ is one standard deviation higher than whites...

Reminder than Asian IQ is one standard deviation higher than whites. The absolute and proportional difference between your and my IQ and you and a retard's is the same.

Have a good day.

>NOT ENOUGH CHILD BLOOD

>I'm out, by the way.

>two different data sets
>same standard deviation

>millions people on tiny island
>Dont have army
>Can be cucked by everybody

Ching chong asian slave
Ching chong Big IQ
Ching chong small Dick no power

Who cares?

You cant eat gum

>You cant eat gum

>tfw so rich but can't even eat gum

What's the point of all this money, of all this social and economic security, if I can't eat gum?

>tfw

Singapore bro you're pissing in an ocean of piss.

Autists here can't comprehend superior IQ even if you show them our superior drawings

Is everyone over there this retarded or just you two?

Obviously it's you because it's the same poster

I bet there are like seven Malays on Sup Forums but they all pretend to be the same faggot for the keks.

It is a third of an SD when you only use Raven's Progressive Matrices. The difference in full scale IQ tests are less. Retards have sub 60 IQs. So, no 5 questionable IQ points are not equivalent to 40 points. Just for this stupid post, your future wife will have been fucked by 30 white dudes. Consider your trolling in the future.

Yes and I believe you might be too. Remember that poo goes in the loo.

dunno about Korea and Japan, but China's numbers actually being accurate would surprise me more than the opposite

I have always wondered what's it like to be white malaysiabro

To be so consumed by base impulses...to not be able to comprehend higher thoughts...to only want instant gratification.

I pity them really. Most of them think it's an accomplishment to get straight A's or get into an ivy league school.

someone who knows when to use "an" as opposed to "a"

well done

Yes because it's so easy to trigger pol autists. SJWs are harder

Singapore and Malaysia are now poo countries. Whenever you see one remind them that poo goes in the loo!

The incomprehensible ramblings of an angered white throwing a tantrum... Truly to kill a white and end his jumbled, gibbering though process is a mercy

Gooks omit data that would lower their average below a certain point.

>brown asians talking to brown asians about being superior to whites

Pretty sure it's 2/5 of a standard deviation.

Yeah they fail at everything and send their worst over to Asia to fail yet again. Anglocide when?

4 points is not a standard deviation, retard.

Sage

It is true, but asians have almost no imagination. They can preserve and develop, but cannot invent new things like whites.

Good for you. I hope you do something with it. I'm just opening IED and instead of programming tab out into Sup Forums. 138 iq and no purpose in life, cheap pleasures consumed all my motivation.

POO GOES IN THE LOO
O
O

G
O
E
S

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

dem azn wimmen love dis white dick tho haha u mad lil azn boi?

MUH DICK

>Be white
>Eyes open
>Easy transit because no rice
>Decent cock
>Not dwarf
>Conquer and cucked the world
>Become lazy
>Let the world Fall appart whitout us
>Looking at monkeys monkeing
>Profit

The irony of saying Asians have no imagination on a South East Asian image board dedicated to Anime

by the way dat white IQ only lower cuz dem jews be keepin' us down gnomesayin'?

Most are literally illiterate, so we dont give a shit. Have a nice day Jozzzzev.

>Is everyone over there this retarded or just you two?

hi newfriend!

IDE*

Hi. Remember to remind Malaysians and Singaporeans that poo goes in the loo (they won't remember otherwise.)

>Thinks retard IQ is 90 and below.
Proves himself to be retarded

I mean, we just invented paper and the movable print, the basis of "western" civilisation. And gunpowder, the compass, sails, modern education system, malaria cure. Fastest fission to fusion of any country. And discovered Gaussian elimination 1000 years before whites did. Also the base 10 system. And mathematics. And algebra. And modern scientific thinking.

OK those last few were western Asian.

you say that as if they would use them.

everyone knows the spooky toilet ghost is going to kill them

>Don't talk to me or my big guy (for you) ever again.

That's what I've been saying all along. Who's the retard now??

my IQ is 3+ standard deviations above the mean

I'm going to go ahead and say that Chinks have no souls. At least Japs and Koreans are somewhat creative. Chinks just steal everything from other societies, they're the niggers of Asia(Apart from jungle monkey flips).

Please try, these primitive people need our help. Not everyone is as blessed as we are.

Thanks in advance.

gonna need at least 4k for that

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's just the Japs and Gooks.

Done

>Imagination
>Talk only about sciences

Classic ching chong slave worker

Argentina isn't white.

That chart is lies.

>order to a redneck to fix a asymmetric key distribution system
>he sputters that he doesn't know ruby on rails
>I ask him what he knows
>cracker says only fucking python
>I shake my head, resigned to the difference between my superior intellect which knows 7 languages including machine
>assign him to the call center

Truly the burden on us is great

POO

And you didn't even use it to conquer the world and enslave and kill brown people

NO IMAGINATION

6 points is hardly "one standard deviation higher"

i thought asians were supposed to be good at math.

>WE WUZ
Of all this list only paper, compass and gunpowder most likely invented by Chinese, and most of this list attributed to Persians. And regarding gunpowder, for all the time they knew it they never properly used it in firearms until europeans did it.

>Brags he is a genius
>Brags he is better
>Post on Sup Forums

meh, ive swindled thousands out of one of your natives. and i dont even need it.

>gook
>higher thoughts
LMAO

>we were just pretending to be a retard that is pretending to be retarded

>the base 10 system
insect education

>Chinks are immoral lying cheaters
>Jews are immoral lying cheaters
>except for heavily mixed half or mostly white exceptions both kind have a very small and insignificant IQ 90-100 tier scientific output and are always playing catchup with things whites already invented
>Chinese admire Jews
>Chinks claim high IQs
>Jews claim high IQs
>Chinese IQ scores are highly disputed (kikes mad someone is playing their subhuman cheating games)

Hmm really makes you ponder about that kike IQ myth.

Jew IQ stat came from 12 college students.
Wouldn't be surprising if they did have above average iq but the stat itself means little.

>millions people on tiny island
>Dont have army
>Can be cucked by everybody

me big strong white muscle man