What does Sup Forums think of Carl Sagan?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2010/07/09/aliens-cause-global-warming-a-caltech-lecture-by-michael-crichton/
blog.dilbert.com/post/155073242136/the-climate-science-challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew kike

Great for kids
An inspiration for future engineers and explorers
The sooner we can get off Earth, the sooner each race will have their own planet

But now numale adults idolize him and do all kind of nostalgia faggotry

hes a kike, typical kikery
if you like kike brainwashing

Le ebin duud weeb lmoa sicence man we are bale blue dob lol XD so deeb :D :D :D

>if you like kike brainwashing
You got it all wrong, Burger
The more we spread out, the less globalized we can become
Interplanetary colonization is the least globalized we can become

Not to mention that the Father of Rocketry is Werner "I don't care where they come down" von Braun?

faggot loser

Jew kike atheist retard who is burning in hell for still believing the sky fairy tale of evolution.

fuck off leaf kike nigger

I don't

Dumb like that smoked weed for stupid shit. He's literally redit before Redit

M'j*sus

Must read.

Awesome and so was his show

He was a drug-addled twat who condemned nuclear power. He should've been shoved into an oven during the Nixon regime.

Yes, knocked a lot of shit out of my head.

Edgelord cometh.

Pretty much a litmus test for millenials.

Those who didn't grow up with his shows are more likely to call him a dudeweedlmao jew kike puppet rat etc.

Those of us who did, and like science, appreciate him for everything he's done.

It's a pretty great picture though. And he also gets credit for being the guy who asked NASA to turn the space probe around and take the picture in the first place.

/thread

that'd be a great argument if more than 5 people in the world worshipped satan

maybe he should replace "satan" with "marx" and see where that gets us

>people who commit crime and child abuse but don't specifically dedicate it to Satan aren't doing it for that reason

All crime and child abuse, including that dedicated to God, Jesus or Mohammed, in is truth being committed for Satan.

He's much better than that sub-par IQ nigger Tyson.

is he martin shkrelis dad

>atheist
nope
try harder jewish shill

definitely a pot smoker. Otherwise harmless, though.

Redpilled for his time. Literally stood the fuck up and reminded everyone nuclear war will be the end of all of us forever.

he propagated the faulty theory of nuclear winter which has been debunked several times while being anti nuclear power that's as bluepilled as they come

Fucking based
But fucking Atheists should fuck off...they can't claim him since he never denied the existence of God

That Satan is the Jewish Race which is the Absolute Master of all Abrahamic Religions

>nuclear winter debunked
Got any proofs?

Any encouragement of the scientific method and evidence is automatically a rejection of God's existence

I dont think about him at all tbqh

I like Carl Sagan, but I don't think that's a very compelling argument for what made him a good guy. Being opposed to nuclear war is probably the least courageous stance you can take. It's barely a step above saying you're opposed to child molesters.

Nope
It's a rejection of Jewish Doctrines you brainwashed moron

aside from the fact that it never happened, it was based on the exact same type of faulty mathematical prediction models global warming advocates have been parroting would destroy the planet within the decade since the 1970s, and are still promoting as absolute truth

wattsupwiththat.com/2010/07/09/aliens-cause-global-warming-a-caltech-lecture-by-michael-crichton/

>whatsupwiththat.com

You really think that's going to hold against several studies and simulations done by researchers from around the world?

Dumb ass virtue signaling scientist.

>Believes ayys that achieve space flight are, "too advanced" for war.
>Like the Romans.
>like the Spanish.
>like the Americans.
Believes all races should be in space.
>niggers.
>spics.
Nuclear winter.
>even though volcano's throw out more ash.

>anti nuclear power
depends what type. thorium liquid salt is good
heavy water reactors are just cover for making weapons grade materials

Better than Black Science Man who used The Cosmos to push climate change by claiming Venus is hot because of its CO2, with no mention of solar proximity.

Tldr?

>Believes ayys that achieve space flight are, "too advanced" for war.
And what's wrong with that belief?
Humankind used to be in constant wars and over time the wars have lessened significiantly

Yeah yeah I shot Reagan
Fuckin' pagan ate falafel with Menachem Begin
Who the fuck is Carl Sagan?
I'm the space invader
Ill hieroglyphic translation navigator
Read your thoughts, make you think we chill
Then I blast you later

Did you read it? It's a transcript of a speech given by Michael Crichton, not some faggoty op-ed.

>A final media embarrassment came in 1991, when Carl Sagan predicted on Nightline that Kuwaiti oil fires would produce a nuclear winter effect, causing a “year without a summer,” and endangering crops around the world. Sagan stressed this outcome was so likely that “it should affect the war plans.” None of it happened.

>What, then, can we say were the lessons of Nuclear Winter? I believe the lesson was that with a catchy name, a strong policy position and an aggressive media campaign, nobody will dare to criticize the science, and in short order, a terminally weak thesis will be established as fact.

Ayy weed

also relevant, dilbertman has been tearing global warming shills a new one

blog.dilbert.com/post/155073242136/the-climate-science-challenge

Wrong

>Sagan was also a vocal advocate of the controversial notion of testosterone poisoning, arguing in 1992 that human males could become gripped by an "usually severe [case of] testosterone poisoning" and this could compel them to become genocidal.[78] In his review of Moondance magazine writer Daniela Gioseffi's 1990 book Women on War, he argues that females are the only half of humanity "untainted by testosterone poisoning".[79] One chapter of his 1993 book, Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors is dedicated to testosterone and its alleged poisonous effects.

Jews will always disappoint you.

he was a better writer / speaker than astronomer.
some times nerds need someone with a purty tongue to speak for them.