I didn't know how extremely liberal she was. Not sure if I want to read her books now

I didn't know how extremely liberal she was. Not sure if I want to read her books now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/national/carrie-fisher-drank-sodas-day-called-signature-bun-hairstyle-hair-prison/IPoLgUVRTLDSLBykrOB05O/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to read her shit hole tho

She was one of the first waves of womynyst hyper-liberal drug whores and that's why she died a week before her own mother. Living like a hell monster wears you out and drains your life. don't listen to the words of people who make choices like that. It's ok to fuck the sluts if you think they're clean, but don't listen to their chirping.

>wahhh I can't read anything that has differing views or that was written by someone with differing views

Grow up you fucking child. Expose yourself to different opinions.

nobody cares

Half of my news sources are liberal. I listen to a shit-ton of NPR.

I almost never listen to conservative talk shit.

But I can't stand full-blown liberalism. It's worst than republicunt radio.

Listen to MTV "news". Listen to Alex Jones. Expand your thoughts.

Actually, I do look at Drudge's page a lot. But there's no real commentary on it. It's blatantly rightwing, but it's pretty quick with what's new.

It's better to listen to Liberal News sources, bc I mean we already know what conservatives are thinking since we are conservatives and I don't feel like listening to Fox's shilling. If I at least watch CNN then I know what the Liberals are being force fed and I can use that.

annoying but true

Oh fuck off newfag, just listen to the Daily Shoah or Radix or something.

Forget she existed.

>Listen to MTV "news". Listen to Alex Jones. Expand your thoughts
This may be the single most idiotic post I've seen this year.
If you want to listen to different things at least listen to high quality shit like Tom woods Jason Stapleton or Jeff Blackfort

She's a dumb degenerate bitch who died at the age of 60. Drug addict, promiscuous slut, with only one child. I don't know why anyone would look up to her.

Just listen to both?
There is nothing as entertaining as listening to Alex Jones lose his shit on air.

>Actually, I do look at Drudge's page a lot.
Then you need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums same win anybody who reads
Breitbart. You blue-pilled philo-semitic cucks need to be exterminated along with all of the ashkenazi jews

oh you
I'm not aryan

I'm a chink, as you folks call us

she isn't even hot

she's a solid 7/10

and you're gay if you wouldn't

She is a white woman, how the fuck could you not know she is a liberal.

It's funny when a cuck calls other people cucks

she was fucking human garbage.

No she died because of a heart attack from decades of drinking 20+ colas a day. Im not even kidding, its why she put on so much weight

She's no space slut

She died because she snorted way too much cocaine back in the day and it left her body a wreck by 60.

She herself cited herself as a coke expert.

I said those things purpose. Listen to stuff you find appalling .

What most people dont realize is when she talks about too much coke shes actually partially talking about the cola

ajc.com/news/national/carrie-fisher-drank-sodas-day-called-signature-bun-hairstyle-hair-prison/IPoLgUVRTLDSLBykrOB05O/

One of her parents was a spokesperson for coke.

Nope. Perfectly timed. She'll be forgotten within a week, to be dragged out of the memory box for two more weeks next year when Episode VIII comes out, and then lost to the ash heap of history.

(The ash heap of history is now 82% Jew ashes, 18% Carrie Fisher's Cocaine)

The coke didn't help

Most Hollywood stars are liberal, because the Jewish studio owners only let the most loyal goyim get rich.

>Jewish
>Liberal
Who would have thought?

We need to demand more CGI renditions of recently deceased actors. A CGI rendition doesn't have a political opinion. Or, if it does, we know (((whos))) opinion it would be.

Yeah. A bit too soon.

The real question is whether fuck you were even considering reading anything by a druged up low life actor, wtf has she even written that's worth any intellectual value or even worth time for entertainment?

Post pics of how she looked now (before dead of course), to remind yourself never get married

Theres a great 30 rock episode with her where she plays an aging feminist tv icon and it really lays out how unbridled liberalism leads to a harsh life an insanity.
It's basically liz seeing herself in 20 years and running back to corporate america and her comfortable role

Is that what a normal 60 year old looks like?

>naive canadian reads Carrie Fisher was 'a coke addict' and assumes that means she drank a lot of soda

She died a week before her mom at the same age? Then she likely just has some magic or demon pact thing, where her famil gets to live a rich life but has to resign pact at age 60, she just took over her daughter's body, as her mom took over her body, she's not really dead

Oh, you were planning to read her many earthshattering books? But now no? K fag, because we will never watch another -inserthollywoodactor/ress-in any other movie evar aginz....KYS nowl

First post shithole post

She is very based. And she also happens to be a liberal.

>exposing yourself to a coke-whore's opinion
lol

>She died a week before her mom at the same age?
No, her mother died a week after her this year, not at the same age.

She's one of those liberals that thinks she's doing the right thing because she's an idiot and out of touch and hasn't lived in the real world for decades.

Someone being a cokewhore doesn't make them wrong about things. Even if this particular one was wrong about things.

Take a look!

wew

I'd lib her al if you know what I mean

She does have a serious man-face

>I didnt know a Jew was a turbo liberal

she was never that pretty anyways