That is a picture of earth taken from neptune. From such a distance you cant see the continents, the countries...

That is a picture of earth taken from neptune. From such a distance you cant see the continents, the countries, the people or their races, you justv see a pale blue dot. From such a distance you see earth as it truely is, a singular entity in space, floating around at a million miles an hour through nothing. From such a distance, you see that all the divisions that we create for ourselves really dont mean anything and are kinda stupid. So Sup Forumsack, stop being cunt and chill out

in reality it's just a photoshop from nasa. probably took a close up of their coffee cup rings and went from there.

seeing all that black reminds me of niggers so no fuck off

When you zoom in you see some niggers robbing an old lady.

Its okay mate

> From such a distance you cant continents, the countries, the people or their races

And as you get closer you CAN see the countries, the people and their races. /thread

Calm down

This is only a testament to how shitty our camera technology is. Give it 80 years and I bet from even neptune you'll be able to differentiate the good earth countries from the shitty ones.

Seeing that and realizing that this is where prog rock started

>Well this picture from really far away you can't see shit so ignore all the muslims committing terrorist attacks and deterioration of society goy!

It just reminds me that I'm stuck on this pale blue dot fighting for the same resources against billions and billions of niggers.

>chill out about muslims raping and murdering people
fucking bongistan

What the fuck is this Reddit sanctimonious bullshit? Get off your soapbox you fucking manlet

If the camera had infinite quality you could zoom in to the planet and see why you'd want to keep animal fucks out.

Just pretending it doesn't exist cause you can't see it makes you a pussy.

I bet you can still smell niggers though

Theres no need to be so upset guys, its okay

please take your heartwarming message back to redtit. this is a place for edgy fag gots

Does this make anyone feel like an out of body anxiety like a weird hollowness in the head feeling combined with kind of wanting to throw up

No.

Reminder if you actually think "LE NOTHING MATTERS IN LIFE WE R SMALL COMPARED TO LE UNIVERSE" then you should kill yourself because nothing matters in life

Nuh uh

These trolls, even if it was photoshopped, we are all somewhere going through something crazy, and all we do is fight about who's story is right.

Yeah man all the time. It's called mescaline.

hmm, so youz sayin, ayo

yo

yo iz you sain

hol up

yo

is you yo?

huh?

whiteboi?!

fuck you

It's a very cool pic OP thx.
And it does actually make you think (not being sarcastic).
But telling these autists to relax even for a second is like putting gasoline on a very sad autistic fire.

yes

i try to imagine that the side of the earth where I live is facing me, and try to see the fist-sized ball of meat that is my heart, the only thing keeping me alive. if it stopped for even just a few moments, a few milliseconds in galactic time, i would cease to exist and never experience anything again

i start to get a little lightheaded and nauseous, staring at the dot, at me

bump

I can't see any human rights either, so I guess they don't exist?

then you zoom back in and notice that shitskins are the cause of all our problems

I full heartedly agree op. So where do you live? And remember to keep your doors unlocked because who needs boundries?

second post, best post

If you look at this image from far away it looks like Gandalf instead of some anime girl, which means fuck having laws and rights and shit.

So? Should we not treat humans differently from common animals?

Wait, there's a 4 year old dying of Leukemia just a few blocks away from me. Fortunately I can't see her in this image, so it's all good!

Thanks, perspective!

>Redpilled
>Falling for a spook
wew lad

>all one species
>the earth species
*fucks lizard waifu*

>tfw they show us a picture of the milkyway
>all one being
>milkyway beings
*fucks a black hole*

Humanity as a whole doesn't matter it's only our beliefs and values that give meaning so if that includes not liking violent niggers who rampage around and rape your people so be it :^)

>send 100 million dollar probe to Saturn
>take selfies of Earth
kek

you cannot THREAD yourself you FUCKING degenerate NIGGER.

>implying your dick would be big enough to fill a black hole.

atleast mine will actually be going into something.

lol.

Kek. I'm probably hy but is hilarious

>you cannot THREAD yourself you FUCKING degenerate NIGGER.

Well I just did FAGGOT

You can still see that OP is a faggot from that distance.

yea yea you got a kek out of me too >not being able to fill a singularity

>Unironically believing that the Earth would be visible from Neptune.

are you fucking dense

leave this place

>unironically thinking antarctica is fuck huge and a flat world wouldnt fuck up our travel times
wait, let me guess.. intercontinental flights actually sedate the passengers and make them sleep for the weeks it takes to fly between continents, right?

Nigger please

I see a dot that full of to many niggers, mudslimes and jews

>So Sup Forumsack, stop being cunt and chill out
>OP creates bait thread and has the balls to write that comment.

I find the tower of babel to be the answer, our ancient curse.

>Unironically believing that travel routes make more sense in a globe earth model than in a flat model.

It'll be a brown dot soon, because billions of people from all different races and walks of life are working day in and day out consume everything beautiful and turn it into a big steamy pile of shit like the retarded fucking apes that they are.

Carl Sagan was a great astronomer, but a fucking shitty sociologist. Human beings are creatures fighting between instinct and critical thinking. Instinct will always prevail because it has been with us for millions of years throughout our evolutionary history. The liberal fantasy that we're gonna suddenly ignore our instinctual "Us Vs. Them" mentality in just a century is bullshit, which is why Sagan should've put down the bong and actually focused on just studying the universe rather than preaching philosophical bullshit that is counter to our true animalistic behaviour. To the OP, if you want this dream to be real, convince ET to visit us so we our "Us Vs. Them" mentality will jump from each other to "Human Vs. Aliens".

>if i shut my eyes, i can't see my homeland being invaded
>which means there's nothing to worry about :^))
Christ, mate. Even 1 year olds have object permanence.
Oh, you're a scouser. Now I understand.

Lol if you believe that you're gullible as fuck

I could take the same kind of picture in my room

All the more reason to preserve what we have.

There is only one of it in the universe.

Things that are not from a human frame of reference are irrelevant to humans

Amen.

I don't understand either of those to be honest.

>it's another "we are small in comparison so nothing rly matters!1!!" post

Fuck you, I have a limited amount of time on this planet of ours and even if I am very insignificant the time goes by slow as fuck and I want my time here to be as great as possible, so no I will not chill out when all these brown people are trying to make my life more difficult for me.

Are you a retard? Have you ever studied ANYTHING about PROJECTIONS? A globe isn't a rectangle. A globe is a globe. Draw your line in a globe and it'll be straight. It isn't straight in a rectangle because a rectangle isn't a globe.

murphhhhhhhh

yeah, things do look small from really far away.

using this logic, the Muslim population is so small and insignificant, from Neptune, no one would even notice if we killed every Muslim on Earth.

you made me tear up :(

but I still hate niggerism

this

So it's true

>when a dogmatic board of morons completely misses the point

You know if you faggots weren't so fuckdamn hilarious in your goofball shit, this place might actually suck.

Not an argument.