Public Service Announcement From Scott Adams

Friendly reminder that (((coincidences))) are merely confirmation bias and Jews are not controlling the world.
- Love Scott

he doesn't know what he's talking about.

how fucking fake our life is. when people see this picture do they imagine the direction of this scene? someone had to ask someone else to take a picture of them while they pretended to read so they could show a "scene" from their life.

this shit is mental.

good thought. (You)

She's pretty fugly desu

It's so cute when women pretend they can read

she was the writer, directer, producer of a one frame movie that expresses only her vanity. there are billions of examples of this. it is fucking astounding

It's fucking terrifying, actually.

somehow she gets 10,000 new followers a day. Maybe you should flash those English teeth of yours and see how it goes.

bump

it's scotts GF, you autist. And that's scott's book. Having someone take 2 seconds to snap a tribute to yo BF isn't very fake at all.

scott, you goddamn degenerate, without marriage our society's gonna collapse.

repeal the 19th.

Fake poster detected

Good for Scott

Fake as hell, botoxed as fuck, but hotter than a man of Scott Adam's appearance would regularly achieve

Had a girl who looked just like this in my bed a few months ago, pic related. Also an instagram 'artist'

There are more women than men though. Also, why wouldn't the 1-2 reproduce with the 1-6?

And, why would anyone at 7 or above on the male, 3 or above on the female side, care? Isn't it better to maximize the number of offspring of superior males, and minimize the inferiors?

This seems like the ideal outcome to enhance eugenics.

And how did you manage that, Chad?

Honestly couldnt tell you. Matched on tinder ages ago. She was in town and 'needed somewhere to stay'. Other chad prob dropped her last minute. Called me about it. I was hesitant at first because I've been catfished before

First threesome was similar. Couldnt recreate it if i tried. At a house party / birthday party for this girl I worked with. It was a 'pajama party'. Made out with her in her room eventually. (I didn't come wearing pajamas.) Rest of house party was ALL DUDES. Like she was literally the only girl there, which was weird.

>night coming to a close, playing beer pong
>drunk as fuck but feeling chadly cuz i hooked up with only girl at party
>finally another girl shows up!
>worked with her too
>she came wearing pajamas
>at this point i've joined the horny guy club and am just wearing tv-shirt / boxers
>decide i should leave cuz im drunk
>"Wheres first girl?? I should say goodbye"
>Walking to her bedroom, door opens, its second girl
>She grabs me by arm, pulls me into bedroom
>huh.jpg
>Jumps into bed and starts making out furiously with first girl
>holyshit.jpg
>I dive in the middle, start kissing them both simultaneously
>Boobs everywhere
>Start getting sucked off by second girl with first girls tits on my tongue
>OH FUCK I DIDNT LOCK THE DOOR
>Noises outside, dude filled party of men in underwear looking for only two chicks at party
>Knocks on door
>Slurp SLurp
>Look over at door, hands clawing in like velociraptors
>Make eye contact with dude opening door
>"GET OUT!"
>I've never seen a look like that in another mans eyes. Similar to vinegar strokes but sheer terror on his face
>Slurp slurp

reminder that he said nothing smart the entire election. He became popular because Cernovich is a fucking mental case who thought what Scott was saying was intelligent and since he has a cult like following of retards was able to convince them that Scott had some great insights on the election.

every.fucking.time=fuck yeah my biases have been confirmed.