What does ISIS do that is wrong?

Point out one thing

Terror attacks, forcing women to slavery, killing people if they try to escape, murdering thousands in the name of an imaginary sand god, indoctrinating young children with radical islam, and pretty much unchecked military conquest of the middle east you fucking cuck

Ask yourself why did they carry out those attacks in the west? Maybe because of coalition forces bombing them 24/7?

Never attack Israel

Don't forget torturing,lots and lots of torturing

>terror attacks
West bombs and kills their civilians too. This is just revenge
>slavery for women
nothing wrong with that according to any Abrahamic religion
>killing people who escape
In other words killing traitors which every state does
>murdering thousands
they haven't murdered anyone. They fight those who fight against them and don't follow the sharia
>Indoctriating children
implying the west doesn't indoctrinate their children
>unchecked military conquest
strong win and weak die you cuck

they aren't close enough

They exist

What is Guantanamo bay?

Good

That doesn't make it right though, and in that sense it is wrong.

Then don't target innocents its one thing to attack a military base and entire other thing to attack civilians.

Never attacked Neo Nazis

The place I wish I worked at

It is hard to actually enter a military and inflict any damage

They hate nationalism

Saracen pls

Heard they only hire whites. Seems you are out of luck

Please what? Want me to spare you too?

T.59%

Undermine legitimate governments against the will of the people, you dip.

these people aren't white.

The west is also bombing their civilians so retaliating with a similar aggression is a thing in islam

The legitimate government that discriminated against sunnis. People under their rule like it especially the Anbar province

Not taking out more lefties

Ishallah they will plus it is always nice seeing lefty reactions on social media after every attack

Still whiter than the average American

Just because a book says it's right, doesn't make it right. I'm not saying we're right, I'm saying they're wrong, which is the entire point of this thread if I'm not mistaken. Nope, I just checked. I'm not mistaken.

Al Maliki fucked everything up big time, that's not in doubt, but embracing radical militant Islamism is not a logical response to the anti-Sunni capaign he was overseeing.

These things are subjective if you believe in that book they are right if not then depends on your opinion

Their law says it is right. Western governments also follow written law which is subjective. In terms of anything we see universally bad such as robbing, murder(killing without reason), decadent acts then there is none in the caliphate.

If you fuck up the Mid East for decades then this is what naturally occurs. Majority of pol would want to wipe out all non whites in europe if they could and that is pretty radical

They don't kill Israelis

They have killed Israeli spies

not if you dont plan on surviving the attack look at the IRA and shit they mainly targeted English soldiers not civilians .

that was then and this is now. Majority of the attackers are lone wolf types that aren't as organized as the IRA

they behead children?

this is some pretty horrible bait, m8

prove it

It does not take a genius to crash a gate. Also why not hit police forces or intelligence forces instead targeting civilians and using absolutely brutal tactics aren't doing them any favors.

No, see
And
Beheading children and throwing homosexuals off of buildings isn't wrong. That's subjective.

>crash a gate
Implying you can just drive into a military base disregarding all the fucking guards ready to unload

they don't behead children and throwing fags off buildings is a good thing. Majority of the people in the Mid East hate fags

Have you ever been on a military base? Not everyone is fucking armed to the teeth at all times unless your deployed.

Being devil worshiping violent subhumans.

When did Home Alones wet bandits join ISIS?

Yes because you are an expert. Fact still remains you can't inflict a lot of damage in a base especially if you are alone

They worship god and see you as the devil

Yes but your missing my point why target civilians? That just makes you look cowardly on the world stage. ISIS is dead and i cant wait to see Raqqa fall.

I want there to be a war on muslims just as much as they do

It's strange that you don't see killing people strictly because of their sexual preference as wrong. I can provide plenty of sources, but you're just going to tell me they're not real. You can google it, or I can even google it for you.

Not be us.

They demolish priceless, irreplaceable relics and historical sites. They also burn books and manuscripts that are, again, irreplaceable. I have a real pet peeve for people destroying history just because it doesn't jive with their invisible sky wizard.

That is how they offend me, personally. The rest doesn't bother me.

"White"

They should upload entertaining propaganda more frequently.

>damage in a base especially if you are alone

They are retaliating using similar aggression and this is allowed in the Quran
Nothing can be objectively wrong unless you have someone like a god that determines what is and isn't for you

because it is easier and the west did the same. The brothers in Mosul stand tall. 100,000 of your kuffar can't defeat 5,000 determined warriors

they kill fags but they don't kill kids

those are pagan scriptures and statues and their god tells them to strike them down. Christians did the same when they converted Europeans

if it was bait i wouldn't even reply

>tfw you will never get to be a Blackwater operator in Iraq during the insurgency and be allowed to indiscriminately waste ragheads for shits and giggles

feels bad

After the last 15 years, I find it perfectly acceptable to kill people for being gay. What the fuck rock have you been hiding under ,faggot?

Sent all their experienced veteran mujaheddin and artillery into the meatgrinder that was Kobani. Fucking retards, man.

Still inflicted a shit ton of damage on the filthy kurds

yes please

why do all the cucks go "waaah they want you to retaliate" of course they do, so you hit them back herder than they could ever imagine

>glass the ISIS lands
>use the CIA assassinate anyone spreading political Islam

we have fucking flying robots who could blow them all up in minutes, bring it cunts

Christians were assholes, too. Anyone that destroys or warps our history can go fuck right off. The more you destroy, the more knowledge is lost forever. Without a past to learn from, the future is completely stunted and prone and repetition.

They're subhuman mudlimes (AKA death cultists) who kill anyone who doesnt follow their sect.
Their bigest mistake was being born

They've had a pocket right on the Golan border line for ages.

subjective opinion I can say the same for Belgians

burn people alive in cages underwater

If Hamas can barely inflict any damage on the Israelis you think they can

I think you retake your science classes bud

What?
Like 3000+ IS and 20 tanks were lost killing about 1000 Kurds with bare minimum light arms. they didn't even take the town. To add to that humiliation, they were only fighting the fucking YPG, town police and FSA.

3000 local village recuits. All the captured fighters literally said it was there first mission

WHERE ALL DA WEBMS AT

I hope all of your children, nephews, nieces and grandchildren are gays.

>mfw I look it up and IS outnumbered the defenders more than 3:1, with tanks and artillery

Look back through the guys lost in the siege. They lost a fuckload of their most valuable veterans that had fought in other wars.

A better question is why the Israelis haven't taken that pocket out yet.

Rape, torture, kill, steal, destroy. They're pure evil you stupid nigger.

They haven't attacked yet that is why. That is literally what the former Mossad director stated

they obviously will have losses but considering their overall numbers and gains they are doing very good

>trusting any kike, ever

See here->

True they are kuffar

Do you even know what a Caliphate is?

Pure evil you fucking monkey brained, filthy, camel piss drinking, goat fucking dune coon. Reported to fbi. Go blow yourself up.

That's just flat out delusional.

Yes and you will be part of it

you are

Please explain it to me then. I'd like to know from an expert like yourself. Kindly keep it short though as i have very little time left in my bait thread reply quota.

A collective of nations that follow the sharia law and led by a Caliph who is an absolute leader

Its the sticky bandits now

The fuck happened with home alone 3? Why where the bandits replaced by a retarded German special ops team?

They follow the koran

>sharia law
why this nonsensical redundancy here? Sharia in itself mean Islamic Law. You're just a shallow retard looking to pass time. Enjoy your pseudo debates.

PS: You can be beheaded for this mistake btw in Al-Raqqa.

Saudi Arabia does not implement the full sharia

Practice islam

nothing wrong with that