about chinese non-human scum

post pic to prove wrong pls

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/
imgur.com/a/aSFTC
youtube.com/watch?v=Qibxm52y1v8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, Mr. Smartypants, how else is one supposed to catch dinner in China?

Wowee

It's the anti-Chinese shill with the same pictures from 4 years ago

At least mix it up with the poaching, sewage, or domestic dispute pictures from your folder

Just make sure to ignore the drastically lower crime rates of Chinese people compared to niggers and whites

A Chinese society is entirely built on the bribery, cronyism, fraud, plagiarism, extortion, counterfeiting and pollution. Proof being im living in one

by going down the supermarket, like a regular person

There is objectively no difference between eating pigs and dogs, other than that of genetic makeup.

I've tried both and can say I prefer pork, but I'm tired of people claiming to have moral superiority because "They kill puppers!!! :(((("

So...western society?

Apparently the Chinese are fucking God awful to do any kind of business with. They will purposely lie cheat and steal from you just to spite you if not any other reason. I'm sure someone has the image of the user describing his experience.

imgur.com/a/

To lazy to save on my comp.

imgur.com/a/aSFTC

Sorry, somehow the address got cut off..

Actually pigs are way smarter. They are just delicious.

>be chinese
>go to supermarket
>buy plastic rice, fake eggs, glued together meat
>cook it in garbage can lid with yummy gutter oil

>Like a western cuck

Gotta admit this is how we are supposed to live, just we all spaz out here when seeing this stuff cause we are little pussies

I'm pretty interested in modern-day China. From everything I've seen and read, seems like the marketplace is honestly like a more honest version of America's. Yeah, they're gonna try to scam you and rip you off if they have the opportunity, but it's kind of just common knowledge over there that that is how it works, so the costumer is responsible for negotiating for themself. "If you can cheat somebody, cheat them." That place is a free-for-all. Makes me happy we have a good negotiator in the oval office now.

Thanks for this, joyin' the read.

>eat life toads

Damn dude you really tapped into your GORILLA MINDSET. What an ALPHA MALE. Go eat some fucking worms kid. Is there anything stopping you from eating live amphibians and living how you are supposed to?

live*

Oh yeah. They aren't called the Jews of Asia for nothing.

I worked at a Chinese takeout place in college. They ran a fairly high stakes poker game in the basement of all Asian people. I tended bar and bounced for them even though no one got rowdy ever I was the deterrent.

Anyway the Chinese grocery they bought from, they ran up a huge debt to them, like 5 figures. Then they started send me to buy shit there so they wouldn't have to pay.

Then they blew the country going back to china with a pile of money leaving the grocery store owner holding his dick and the 18k or so dollar debt.

>niggers are worse than Chinese therefore don't acknowledge that the Chinese are bad

If anyone has a shill mindset it is you

China Internet defence force please go

Things are simple China and Saudi Arabia are heinous places. China is a scam hold.

The Chinese people hate China as is evident by their fleeing China for the west.

The people of China need to over throw their government and bring in democracy.

Say no to organ harvesting boycott China.

I said whites too, you cuckold

white crime rates are only higher because (((they))) classify hispanics as white

try again

Found the gook. If another holocaust happens i hope its the asianjews that go first

One thing we can all agree on: The Chinese people need to grow some balls and overthrow their government and install democracy.

Even Europe, moron

Whites are violent apes compared to the Han people

Look at the numbers

The Chinese believe that the meat tastes better the more pain the animal suffered before it died, hence why they boil dogs alive, or eat frogs alive.

I would argue that torturing an animal before you kill it is morally and ethically objectionable.

Come to Singapore. Not all Chinese are mainlander scum

THIS IS SACRILEGE

WE MUST NOT LET THIS GO UNPUNISHED
MODS ARE HOTPOCKET SCUM AND HAVE RUINED THE BOARD MAKING REE A SPAMWORD

They're going to extinct Totoaba (fish) and sea cucumber(?). Also a lot of chinese restaurants are getting closed because they served cat and dog meat. They have no soul nor emphaty. And this come from a guy who lives in a country were men are skinned alive.

lmao you actually speak like a shill

Look, if you wanna eat dogs go for it. They're animals, that's okay. But just kill the fucking thing and be done with it. Dont torture the poor thing.

And if you complain about it they will just use it as an excuse to do it more.

If you could merge the Zerg mentality of black gangs and the Jew mentally of deception, you get the Chinese.

Singapore is pretty based, a ton of my family is there because of the Armenian diaspora so I visit a lot.

Well one thing we can agree on...China is a hell hole and the Chinese need to overthrow their fascist government and install democracy....until then...China is the enemy of western civilization.

Communism destroyed their culture and their values.

TIL cheating is ok and that two wrongs make a right
Thanks user!

There's a reason Morrissey publically referred to Chinese as a human subspecies

The Chinese in Canada left China as they hate the Chinese government and want it overthrown and democracy put in place.

>The Chinese believe that the meat tastes better the more pain the animal suffered before it died
Fucking nigger-tier voodoo think.
The Chinese truly are the niggers of Asia.

KEK NO!

By the way the Chinese language is the best because of how complicated it is. This means that Chinese people are the smartest.

>Well one thing we can agree on...
Stop jumping to conclusions. No one's agreeing with you here, shill.

>China is a hell hole and the Chinese need to overthrow their fascist government and install democracy....
No one needs to do anything. Just because your liberal fee fee's get hurt doesn't mean they want to overthrow their government.

>until then...China is the enemy of western civilization.
Jesus. Keep shilling. Your arguments are largely rhetoric and invalid fallacies.

So... what did Kek mean by this?

Yes I'll agree with you. The Chinese are fleeing China to escape that hell hole and embracing living in the west.

National level democracy won't work for quite some time in China. I could see several areas breaking away if they had a revolution tomorrow. What they need is a new emperor who would ideally transition the country into a Japan-style parliamentary system.

You sound like the shill here chang, keep those chinks out.

Mmmm tasty

No (dubs) for (((you)))

t. NSA

you shills are really doing a fantastic job of telling me what to think!

I wouldn't mind if it actually did significantly improve the taste of the meat but it does fuck all.

>Fucking nigger-tier voodoo think.

Same goes for Chinese """Medicine"""

Again, if any of that shit worked it would just be medicine. But no, Rhino horn and Bear bile isn't going to do shit for you.

>the Han people
You mean the mean moon eye chinks with cancer for lungs and brain?

Exactly, it's not that they eat dogs or whatever it's the way they do it.

Same with their fur trade, they skin the animals alive, just wtf.

>Galician
Is this even a language? Its a meme, man.

>>I wouldn't mind if it actually did significantly improve the taste of the meat but it does fuck all.
The adrenaline kick they get in their death pains actually makes the meat worse.
That's why when we slaughter animals at home (pig slaughter during winter is an annual tradition here), it's done as quickly as possible so the taste doesn't spoil.

God I hate chinks so much

fuck off degenerate dog eater

Found the Jamie Chang-Xen Shanpoo

checked

What is Unit 731?

checked

A shining example to us all.

Suuure

Stfu pussy

Nice proxy, shill.

>we evolved to walk into the supermarket and grab a live frog and bite into it.

holy shit im woke now.

Suuure

Everyone in the tread is a moron tho

China has mobile execution vans where they do organ harvesting.

It's fuckin like a living hell there. They've installed suicide nets around their factories....

Foxconn Installing Suicide Prevention Nets - YouTube

Until they overthrow their government and install democracy China is the enemy of the west..

Just look at all the Chinese now fleeing China to New Zealand, America, Canada, Australia etc. These people hate the Chinese government.... and their fleeing China is clear evidence of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
its a lie to try and back up the "war crimes" japan supposedly commited

>lmao you actually speak like a shill
I don't know whether that user is being ironic or is genuinely a shill but that's a standard Falun Gong anti-communist shilling.

So, this is one of those times when calling someone a shill is completely correct. I think they're probably just ironically shitposting though.

fucking chinks, I hate them more than subhumans.

if i saw that pic happening irl, i would shoot both of them. when questioned by police, i would say that the dog was mine and i was defending him. god that shit pisses me off.

>killing for money or vendetta
>mexicans, russians, br's, italians, africans

>killing for fun
>chinks

Well if they're so smart, how come they're so tasty?

Didja ever think of that?

chinks are mongolized yellow apes, subhuman fucks.

I dated a Straight Outta The Northern Boondocks Chinese girl for two years.

She told me this sort of shit isn't an exception - it's the rule.

The Chinese don't distinguish between resources - living creatures.

A dog to them means as much as a tree which at the extreme end means as much as a person.

It's not entirely a lack of empathy, so much as a highly competitive, driven selfishness/single mindedness about family.

Like, they'd kill themselves for their parents - but they'd kill YOUR parents to get their mother a nicer pair of slippers.

I imagine most americans must seem like these chinks to hindus what with all those steaks and triple decker burgers you fat fucks eat.

>people killing dogs

if they just ate the thing most people wouldn't be as bothered. they enjoy torturing it. i guess being a gook yourself, you can't see the difference. to you eating cow meat is the same as brutally skinning a dog alive and chopping its head off for a selfie. no difference, when you are a souless chinky gook.

Like jews, only craftier

To be fair what we would consider crimes like animal abuse and slavery they would consider entertainment.

BLASPHEMY!

>muh communism

Nope.

>highest IQ
>invented civilization
>invented literally everything
>worlds biggest economy
>words biggest military
>worlds most commonly spoken language
>worlds biggest population
Chinese are the master race tbqh

Yea you are right my fellow great white north pol. China is the enemy of the west and Canada and US should consider either boycotting China or putting huge tariffs on their products.

We should in fact strengthen economic ties with the country of Taiwan.

The evidence of the Chinese hate for China and love for Canada and the US is evidenced by the Chinese fleeing China for Canada and the States.

1.5 billion chinese and you can only find a handful of examples on Sup Forums?
that girl sounds a lot smarter than you

You were listing off what you considered achievements for China...you forgot Suicide nets for their workers. ...

Until the Chinese overthrow their fascist government China is the enemy of the west.

>muhh dogs are precious
I swear Western people, espcially urban cucks have become such pussies.
Dogs are just animals and are only good if they are in any way useful to man- be it as herding sheep or in a soupbowl

>Highest IQ

>lost every war they had with whites.
>more european influence on chinese language than vice versa
>top chinese goverment officals wear european suited clothing. White leaders in white countries dress code is completely european.
>ugly white beta men get easy pussy with asian.
>built a wall to keep mongols out. genghis khan still conquers all of china and mongolises all of china for the future.
>only relevance in today's world is exploiting a large number of other chinks to sell to superior white people who have money.
>invented bombs, still lose to whites by bombs

Nothing more than a degenerate race really.

Nigger. If they dont want to work there they dont have to. Why the fuck do you care anyway?
>enemy of the West
Why? Because of muuuhhh ideology?
You're literally the equivalent of an sjw then.

Chinks are subhuman.
What else is new?

Reminder that there's no such thing as a pure chink.

i want to post this on facebook

>>lost every war they had with whites.
Wrong
>>more european influence on chinese language than vice versa
Pedantic and absolutely homosexual point to make
>>top chinese goverment officals wear european suited clothing. White leaders in white countries dress code is completely european.
So?
>>ugly white beta men get easy pussy with asian.
Source? Study? Evidence?
I know plenty of alpha men who fuck and/or marry hot Asian chicks. You're full of shit.
>>built a wall to keep mongols out. genghis khan still conquers all of china and mongolises all of china for the future.
Khan conquered literally everything he could get his hands on. Chinks put up the best fight.
>>only relevance in today's world is exploiting a large number of other chinks to sell to superior white people who have money.
Bullshit. Literally the biggest economy and population. Will become sole world superpower soon.
Face it. You're just a scared bitter Aussie. Dont worry, you become Chinese colony soon enough

Hey pal. What fuckin flag you got?

You were shilling for hell hole China and listing off their achievements....you forgot to mention they invented Suicide nets for their workers. ..

China is a fuckin hell hole that has mobile execution vans where harvest organs.

Why the hell do you think the Chinese are fleeing China? They fuckin hate their government hence they are moving to Canada and the US. American and Canadian Chinese that live in the west hate China. I know some Chinese Canadians and they hate China that's why they now live in Canada.

Until tgeir governments change China, like Saudi Arabia, is the enemy of the West.

Why are you shilling for the Sino Plague of subhuman insects ?

The damn Chinese are buying up Vancouver.

>highest IQ
Japanese
>invented civilization
Sumerians
>invented literally everything
The atomic bomb, the internet and peniciline aren't chink inventions.
>worlds biggest economy
Making awful Android phones?
>words biggest military
Ten mirrion orks, waaagh! cheap-ass planes and tanks
>worlds most commonly spoken language
Useless and stupid, you make business and science in English
>worlds biggest population
This is the only true sentence

The Chinese are a hive mind slave race with no manners and no respect for others.