/pol I have an idea, the idea is to do nothing short of destroy rap and hip hop forever

/pol I have an idea, the idea is to do nothing short of destroy rap and hip hop forever

I want to take rap songs, strip out the music so we just have the lyrics. I'll make a viral video and lay those lyrics over images and videos of niggers dying in street, in africa, getting arrested, maybe some homeless crack addicts. The viewpoint will be framed as that the jews are raping blacks in America with the image and lifestyle of hip hop.

Basically overlap audio of people like Drake talking about bitches and money with videos of crack addicts and poor niggers taking the bus for food stamps.

what u think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAhlEh-HveE
youtube.com/watch?v=OIXXfpEwouo&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=EmiQnO0d8vE
youtube.com/watch?v=9x8SQ1nhYRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you should sort your own shit out first dude.

Yes! Do this! I don't think it will destroy rap. But it will be bretty funny.

you dont know enough about black americans or rap to get anything done

Says the oogah boogah

Ya got me senpai, sheeeit.

What's to know?

Implying you need a degree in order to know that shit stinks.

Have you ever listened to a rap song with the music taken out?

Doesn't sound too much like art anymore ya nigger does it? Did u know that whites and jews make the melodies? haha

what are you waiting for? pirate adobe CS6, install Audition and Aftereffects, and start doing it.

first of all, 'stripping out the lyrics' isn't easily done and never perfectly done. you have to isolate frequencies and it always sounds sorta like shit.

but you can find studio acapellas sometimes. just use those ones, i guess.

there's a massive acapella pack on torrent sites floating around that would have more content than you need.

i will take you a week to learn the software if you aren't an idiot.

this will not have the effect you think it will have, and you will have a very hard time actually getting people to see it, unless you do brilliantly at it and have some concept of how to get media injected into the social internet.

but it's a better idea than whatever else the fuck you're doing with your time.

here, i just did some of the work for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAhlEh-HveE

set this to detroit.

pic related. "WE RUN THIS CITY".

youtube.com/watch?v=OIXXfpEwouo&spfreload=10

dude calm down faggot IT cuck

I don't think he has
youtube.com/watch?v=EmiQnO0d8vE

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

This wouldn't destroy rap, but it would be pretty funny and the nigger butthurt would be spectacular.

well fucking do it then. have something ready by tomorrow this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=9x8SQ1nhYRA

Taking the "music" out of rap is trying to divide by zero.

checked and okay

I fucking love that idea. I absolutely hate what rap done to millennials and is doing to my gen z peers. We got to destroy this nigger made kike produced "music".

Holy shit kek this is a fantastic idea. Make sure to shit out a fuckton of videos of rap WITHOUT lyrics as well. Although honestly people would probably actually fucking like that. Fuck.

would be funny as shiieettt but the dumb fucks who listen to it would defend it "who cares those bars are fire lol" lol

Not all rap is bad, my teenage friends.