When is a good time to reveal your powerlevel?

when is a good time to reveal your powerlevel?

when the enemy is dead

There isn't one. All it does it burn the bridge, and then people start asking you why you did it.

Subversion tactics are more successful.

Get that disrespectful shit off of the American flag

When there aren't too many shitheads around. Tread softly. Maybe through in something small and see if there is a nibble. DON'T GO OVERBOARD WITH INFORMATION. It probably took you a long time to adjust to the erratic shitfest has been going through for some time.

Is that a good show or is it just more bullshit Jude propo?

Right before you pull the trigger

when you're articulate and knowledge enough to not make a fool of yourself

Slow and steady. People don't mind swallowing the red pill if it's one little bit at a time.

edgy

When you make your gf cum

You do have a gf, right?

it's just a poster from a show bru
It's ok, I love how (((they))) try to portray a world run by le evil nazis but it seems pretty awesome
as for the show itself the secondary plots are kinda boring and you can predict how it turns out if you read the book, but the visuals are impressive and satisfy my nationalist boner. The main plot is interesting and there is enough suspense with most episodes to keep me going

Just after you cum inside her

>You do have a gf, right?
I am working on it

Entertaining, but you can definitely see whose side they want you to be on.

When in a crowd of antifa who can stave your head in.

Never. Always wear a mask of varying degrees. I've subtly redpilled my friends over the past two years and now they are nearing my level of understanding. They now reinforce my own views and spread them to those around them

>she

When you are retired and don't have fear of revealing your power level causing you to lose your job. That's the only reason I have to keep mine under wrap, I look forward to the day I can openly be a racist and/or bigot as is my guaranteed right without fear of career related repercussions

the latter
to a significant extent

Ya don't tell her the truth until you've gotten it in.

Ever. Even if you think you're gonna get in, don't.

Does man in the high castle show how awesome it is having no niggers specs and Jews? Or is it one of those "MUH DIVERSITY"?

i cannot imagine watching that without ending up rooting for the nazis

>Does man in the high castle show how awesome it is having no niggers specs and Jews?
it does, (((they))) try to show how crazy the world would be run by evil nazi whites without muh diversity but (((they))) ironically make this alternate reality seem awesome

It's supposed to say the nazis are bad becuase theres no ""diversity"" but a redpilled Sup Forumsack can easily see that the nazi future was the best future.

I've watched season 1 & 2, was pretty cool tm. Though I really enjoy that era so I find most things pretty cool from around then. It's more cloak and dagger type shit and not much rooty tooty shooty mcbooty though so don't get your America-jin hopes up.

Two years after you gain power.

I like the cut of your jib.