The_Donald

Show me a site that has a dumber group of people than this.

Sup Forums doesn't count. That comes in at a close second.

fuck off back to plebit right now

gtfogogogo

ur moms vagina lmao

Stormfront

>going on reddit

The fact that you even bother to go there at all shows who the real retard is.

You need to go back.

Gb2 reddit

>going to reddit

Stop acting so highly OP. You look pathetic at this rate

>Show me a site that has a dumber group of people than this.
The facebook group your family uses to arrange reunions

/r/the_donald and their colony right here at Sup Forums literally make Stormfront look like geniuses.

Which is an accomplishment given that Stormfront is exclusively populated by literal rednecks.

>facebook
>tumblr
>vox
>salon

Yeah but /r/the_donald is filled with literal children. Stormfront is unironically uneducated and/or retarded

At least most of here are goofing around, Stormfront is 10x stupider and they are all completely serious.

>The_Donald

Is actually funny compared to reddit politics who think

>the world will end because trump got elected
>think that global warming will kill everyone in a couple months because the ice caps are going to melt and we will be flooded like next week then all die or something. it is
>constant Bernie sanders cock sucking and donation pandering even though he is not even fucking relevant at all

I wouldn't be too sure about that lad.
Lot of faggots on here are pretty damn serious.

Fuck off back to Red Dick you fucking cock sucking faggots!

>Sup Forums is satire meme

>being on Sup Forums is some kind of privilege and Reddit is beneath it

I don't have an account there or make it a habit to go there but most have been to Reddit at one point. You're not special.

Don't pretend though that Sup Forums is anything more than a place to waste time and lurk because there's nothing better to do at the time. If you're someone who lives on here, then I feel bad for you.

It's just redditors that like what pol is. Being cucks they're afraid to come here themselves.

What is with their obsession with fucking coats?

nobody cares faget

If it wasnt for the donald i never would have met you niggers

Trump is a KEK!

Donald joked once about taking the coats of some protesters at a rally last year. Now they joke about giving coats to supporters.

>Sup Forums is nothing more than a place to waste time and lurk because there's nothing better to do at the time
No shit you up yourself prick. Now shut up and GTFB2

KEK ----> Anonymous (ID: q4egxEgG) 12/29/16(Thu)21:15:37 No.104929509▶
(OP)
It's just redditors that like what pol is. Being cucks they're afraid to come here themselves.

stormfront and trs

NeoGAF is full of retards. Probably the highest concentration on the internet honestly.

Probably r/politics. I went there two times. It was awful.

>r/politics
They genuinely believe the only reason anyone voted for Trump is because they weren't ready for a woman to be president.

>we would have had one less leaf
Sounds like a win-win to me.

reddit IS beneath Sup Forums in many different ways that aren't even related to politics, this isn't up for discussion you have to go back

Reddit is so anti-trump, it's ridiculous.

Stormfront is ok, other than the "Ebil Jews" crap.

Pol is cool as well.

Sup Forums = /r/the_donald

Srsly. This is the most Reddit board on this entire website.

reddit is cancer. normies go to reddit as their primary source for all information.

Normies use kikebook. Plebbit is just pure cancer.

>Sup Forums = /r/the_donald
no it doesn't and no it isn't. thedonald is a hybrid of Sup Forums's admiration for donald trump taken to a platform that encourages group-think that's it. it's gotten out of hand and they take the blame when some shenanigans go wrong

That's because most of them are children.

Stormfront are the guys you want to know when the internet stops working.

plebbit objectively has some of the stupidest people on the internet.

whats with them calling each other centipedes? That's so cringe worthy.

this

That's what I gathered too. They should be rounded up. They genuinely think her corruption is just a right wing conspiracy.

Tbf, I'd never vote for a woman. But I'm sure I'm a minority among Trump supporters by far

Occupy Democrats?