What do you have to say in your defense, Amerifats and Britfags?

What do you have to say in your defense, Amerifats and Britfags?

What the fuck?
Say about what?

oh no the shit we did we can't be responsible for, it's YOU GUYS fault, you MADE ME do the things i did
>grow up
>learn self responsibility
>be accountable for your own shitty decisions
>kys

Pic related, retard.

i wasn't alive back then

gas the kikes?

>what was denazification

(((they))) did that not us, our (((government))) is not for us and hasn't been since the creation of the fed and probably even before.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Germans deserve it. I'm happy their country is in ruins.

Fair enough, but can you at least stop blaming Germans then? The Jews are at fault for this mess they're in.

>The Eternal Anglo

Kys

Bongfriend, you have German blood in you, through the Angles, Saxons and Jutes who migrated to England...

You really screen capped a shitty post from an ongoing thread and used it to start another shit thread?

Have you no shame?

Jews, what do you have to say for yourself Sven? You didn't even partake in that war at all, nobody was around to try to smash your identity. Did you just want to LARP as Germany and took it too far?

Your response has cut me. How could I not have read the text in the photo? I must be new.

Or... maybe it's that you've introduced a response to an argument without context. The picture pf the jew baiting the American negro and distorted Churchill certainly elaborate on your point though, right? No, no they don't. You're clearly angry about something, but you simply lack the communication skills to convey that idea to anyone else in a clear manner. Try over. Fail.

race war now?

Useless ethnic rivalries will doom all the West you fool.

it is the jews fault, but not only the jews fault.

lots of whites were happy to oblige. look at all the degenerate whites who are SJWs.

>what was denazification
over by 1980

are you trying to make a point or just playing retard aussie jeopardy?

>You are directly responsible for a previous generation's government actions
Professor Goldberg at school tells me the same thing.

And yet somehow, everyone but YOU gets the point of this thread. Maybe, just maybe, your low intelligence is to blame?

there is no west without an ethnicity coming out on top

this man
will be raped by a refugee tomorrow
>inb4 lol

funny you mention that because a town over from me just got 40 new iraqi refugees

Regardless of who is and isn't to blame it's good to start seeing Germans start to understand the implications of all the (((social engineering))) done to them. It's a start. Better late than never.

2017 is the year of the kraut

Oh look, Germans blaming other people for their shortcomings. Never seen that before

We were brainwashed. We never stopped to think for ourselves. Feels a lot like all the fucking Russia love going on in the US. I'm not going to blame Russia for doing an amazing job brain washing these idiots.

I agree, Germans were asshats, only thing we did wrong was the treaty of versailles

We had almost no part in that. Blame france. They were the ones who insisted on punishment as harsh as it was

No one is as smart as you user, we can't even comprehend your level of rational thought

Kek, then they hired a bunch of niggers to rape their women, everything bad in the world can be blamed on England and France.

That I dont really care about Germany? They were asshole who destroyed Europe twice, have been obsessed with ruling it since their conception and collapsed the Roman Empire back in their ancient history.

All the while they were inferior to other Europeans, but ironically claiming to be the master race. Meds, Franks, and Anglos all had eras/empires that were much better than the Germans.

>muh rocket science!
yeah thats cool, but its one thing and considering all the things German society borrowed from everyone else to modernize it hardly makes them superior.

Seriously, Germany is the Hillary Clinton of Europe. "But its my turn REEEE"

digits confirm truth
name and place?

Missed one m8

I can accept minimal responsibility on the part of the Zionist Anglo-worshipping American class, from which Roosevelt was from, but our entry was quick and ultimately not all that meaningful, despite what our media would have you believe. Britain started and aggresed the war, America only entered at the tail end and it was a reluctant entry. Virtually no real American wanted war with Germany, but because of our historic bonds Churchill nudged us in. I wish people would stop acting like America is the great evil when we were content in being isolationist until Europe pulled us out of it.

Can I get some quick (you)'s? I want to test the new settings.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Churchill nudged us in
Nah m8 i'm thinking 2,403 Americans floating dead in the water nudged us in

No one get's (you)'s anymore user. Our currency has changed to dots

K

The French aren't entirely innocent, either.

>mfw I haven't gotten a single (You) since this new system

Dirty fucking Riki player

"When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time."
I'm not saying that some fault doesn't belong to others, but the German people can't lay it all at outsiders feet as if they had no hand in it

Germany might have a valid excuse. Whats your Swede? What is your excuse for turning your country into a miserable pile of refuse? How dare you point your finger at us and demand that we should apologize, when Germany is doing better than you. Germany will last longer than Sweden and they have an excuse. They have guilt, whether justified or not, in addition to the Allies kneecapping them and their culture. But what is Swedens excuse, if it is Americas fault. Tell me Im begging you.

>Luther
>Hitler
>Merkel
Nah, you deserve it all

It's been 71 years. Do something already.

Remove Luther

Are you really blaming the bull for cucking you?

Sad. You're like a nigger.