HAPPENING: #MEDIABLACKOUT IN UK 2: WAITING FOR 8 EDITION

There are rumors something big will be announced regarding the royal family at 8 a.m.

BBC/Sky/All big-time news organizations have been quiet about it.

Only paper denying it is the Mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3
youtu.be/U715mJ76dWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

2016 actually got Betty White?

My 84 year old grandmother told me she saw the Queen when she came to Chicago in 1959. She was downtown shopping and wasnt aware the Queen was coming until she saw the large crowds. She immigrated from Greece just two years earlier.

Useful article: businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3

The rumours are false. Reported for spam

HELLO
WHERE IS THE BROOFS

>Much depends on the manner of the Queen's passing. If it's expected (from a long illness, say), then detailed plans will have been put in place for handling it and making the announcement. These plans are already being made: Inside Buckingham Palace, arrangements for after the Queen's passing and the subsequent succession are known as the "Bridge."

It's fake all you people who believe this are retarded.

First it was pizzagate and now its this. Get a grip morons.

>The majority of staff at the Palace and associated institutions will be immediately sent home. The Royal Court has a staff hotline for distributing news and instructions to employees in the event of occasions like this. (Many of the details in this story were provided to Business Insider by a former staff member of the Palace.)

Threadly reminder that britbongs are much more likely to have problems with being inbred, than americans or canadians could ever dream of having.

FUCK OFF SHILL COPYPASTA LEAF FAG

The important part:

>Assuming the Queen's passing was expected, the news will spread at first via the main TV channels. All BBC channels will stop their programming and show the BBC1 feed for the announcement. The other independent channels won't be obligated to interrupt their regular programming. But they almost certainly will.

WHERE CAN I WATCH ON STREAM?!

BRITBONGS WHERE IS THE SOURCE

She's not dying for Christ's sake. She hasn't worked a day in her life (sorta) and she has had access to the best food/medicine one could have. She'll live to 100 easily

excuse me mate but are you aware that you've got an fucking leaf on your flag?

So, until the BBC/main tv channels report one way or the other, it is quite possible that it is indeed happening.

Sure thing Cletus.

A new thread doesn't make the news any less fake.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS CUNT HAS DIED

There isnt a source because it's proven fake

>burger

Why yes, are you aware that you have stars and another country's flag on yours?

She did look like shit in the speech this year, they record that like a month ago so her health is clearly in decline.

BBC one at 8am bst. 2hrs 30 mins to get a proxy and livestream at BBC iplayer

Source on this

SHE LOOKS SO JEWISH

I WONDER WHY SHE WAS AGAINST HITLER

>implying that Americans can comprehend they aren't the only country on earth

Bottom line: No official word from Buckingham Palace or any of the major broadcasters after nearly a full day of intrigue. This is the tweet that originally started all of this, sent from an investing/stock market news site located in London. Usually when money is on the line these investing sites tend not to make shit up.

Shes a damn German.

The queen is old as fuck

>There are rumors something big will be announced regarding the royal family at 8 a.m.

That the Queen is pregnant again.

The Queen is a kind, sweet, warm little conservative grandma.

She's not the blood sacrifice that you seek.

You can take a thousand, a million [generic talentless far-left celebrity] cunts. Take the entire cast of Star Wars. Take the entire cast of celebrities from the 20th century. Just don't take her.

THEYRE MOVING TO ANTARCTICA

She's useless, who cares if she dies?

Bring her to the moon base.

it needs to happen
2016 will be the greatest death year ever

She's 20 years older than everyone else that has died this year. I don't necessarily want her to die but it wouldn't be a surprise if she did.

>an fucking leaf
>an leaf
Proofread your bants, mate, you look like a fucking Canadian

Someone on Twitter took a picture of news vans outside the Buckingham Palace setting up. I think it's really happening.

Why do you care?

you sound like a pussy

How edgy

Because it's an interesting this to happen, especially on top of all the other deaths we've had this year.

Someone in the comments pointed out that this doesn't look like it was taken from a car. So unless by "driven past" he means he stopped and got out of his car then it's probably fake.

>HERE WE GO BOIS

I just don't understand this archaic need to have a monarchy rule over people.

It's so antiquated, almost reminds me of the Muslims and their barbaric culture.

;)

Because social hierarchy is natural in humans you leftist retard

So are you. I'd rather you than her.

There are better people to sacrifice than her. Let's start with Kissinger, Hillary, and Soros.

It wouldn't be a surprise.
But all these people hoping for her to die are wrong. She's one of the good ones.

Yup, not to mention the fact that driving past Buckingham Palace even at night is a Fucking nightmare

She has more use than you ever will fuckboi.

Did they kill her for this?

>There are rumors something big will be announced regarding the royal family at 8 a.m.
You think it might be suicide

Well, that is the definition of being a subservient bitch. Enjoy that you peasant.

Exactly, she's just a human like us. She didn't do anything great. So who gives a shit if she dies? It's autistic to have such strong emotions towards something completely unrelated to the individual.

You sound like a Mexican, or worse.

TIME FOR A REPUBLIC BOYS

CALL THE REFERENDUM TURNO

Fuck off chink. This is a loyalist country.

God Save The Queen.

King Charles is going to make sure UK stays diverse and in the EU

They can't kill Queen mum
She looks like my grandma did.
Fuck, gonna get some of that grandma jam I have stock piled and make a sandwhich when I hear the news.

> fuckboi
You are probably a 12 year old nigger.

She probably has more use than me. But, she has much less use than thousands of people who die every day that no ones gives a fuck about. People only care because she is the epitome of power and wealth.

Do you obey the law? Then you are subservient
Do you pay your taxes? Then you are subservient
Do you adhere to social customs? Then you are subservient ...

DID ANYONE WATCH HER CHRISTMAS MESSAGE?

HOW DID SHE LOOK LIKE?

WHEN WAS IT RECORDED?

Being this Chinese.

Go fuck yourself. What good has she done for Canada in the past decade?

Queen died.

youtu.be/U715mJ76dWo

She has makeup on though

>66
What did kek mean by this?

If digits queen lives for another 10 years

I made a comment on that earlier.
She looked absolutely shagged, nowhere near as sharp as she usually is, her health has been in clear decline over the past couple of months.

Bought some rakes.

>People only care because she is the epitome of power and wealth.
So you admit she isn't useless? Good to hear. Now fuck off, bitchy little subhuman bitch.

Why don't you get off of your lazy welfare-leeching ass and find out for yourself. Our identity is being stolen away from us every day and you want it to accelerate, you probably aren't even supposed to be in this country; or you're an Irish runt.

Why? Police everywhere?

A muslim mayor of London and now a muslim monarch

She would have been an amazing lay in her prime.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she died. Didn't she skip a Christmas thing because she was sick?

But BBC vans sitting outside her palace doesn't seem like proof to me. BBC would be there if the Prince's 2nd cousin took a particularity large shit. They obsess over the royal family.

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE

I choose to obey the laws in my country which were put into place based on democratic principles. Which is a bottom up system, therefore, for the people by the people. In a democracy people choose the laws based on the representative chosen by the community to represent their interests when voting on resolutions.

I wouldn't expect an American to understand democracy though.

Taxes were put into law democratically. Once again.

However, I do not adhere to retarded social customs like kissing a queen's ass. It has no purpose for me, there is no need for it in modern times. Modernize, don't be a fucking regressive Muslim you inbred burger.

>She didn't do anything great.

She's done some great things. She genuinely contributed to the war effort during WW2.

But it's not about what she "did". It's about what she represents. She's a graceful, calm, kind, and dignified leader. She has steered the UK through one of the most difficult periods in our history. Losing her would be a great loss to the UK.

She's contributed more than the majority of citizens in this country. Just because it was thrust upon her at birth doesn't mean that she's a failure.

We should have let the Americans annex you and wipe you out. Treasonous rat.

This isn't Romania

You sound like a pakistani

the fire rises!

Are you retarded?

She is the epitome of power and wealth. She is an idol.

She has done nothing of value with it. Thus, my earlier point useless.

FUCK off, leaf

>British news
>not relevant to US
>not relevent to EU (anymore lol)
>never been relevent to RU
>never been relevent to ching dong nipnong fong

Who gives a shit, apart from Abdullah and Fatma?

On a Thursday night it should be fairly easy to drive round the palace.
The man who posted it appears to be a genuine old bloke too.

>I choose to obey the laws in my country which were put into place based on democratic principles
No you don't. You obey the law because you'll get a baton to the head if you do not. Democracies inevitably become corrupted by the power of money. Democracy is piss and we have a representative Parliament, just like you retards. The result of our system was Labour importing shitskins by the millions because that means more votes because a democracy values everyone equally.

PLEASE NO

> All these assumptions
It must feel good to project your insecurities onto others to justify your autistic love for a woman who doesn't give a fuck about you and doesn't do shit.

The queen is not a part of our culture. Keep that UK loving bullshit in the UK. Don't be an inbred.

>But it's not about what she "did". It's about what she represents.
She and her clan represent leeches on the society on the taxpayers

>t.first generation Canadian
Also you described a republic not a democracy

Checked, queen confirmed for dead

rest in peace, queen liz.

God Save the Queen

If she does die, I truly hope that this brings up a surge of nationalism and pride in our heritage that pushes the commonwealth back together.

I'm not a retard, but...
I think the mongoloid who actually believes democracy works as advertised might be.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

The UK is such a failing culture. You guys are no better than the Muslims worshiping old bullshit from a different era.

Being British: almost as regressed as Muslims.

>Based Queen Liz caps off 2016
>not Pope Cuck the first

feels bad man