When will these two groups wage war?

When will these two groups wage war?

I would love to see this

>These two groups are comparable.

MUDSHITS WILL DIE

1488 WHITE POWER

DEUS VULT

The KKK only exists in liberals minds. The organization died out a few generations ago. BLM is the domestic terrorist organization you're thinking of.

Damn I didn't know the KKK was creating their own state and expanding rapidly while genociding and slaving anyone who is not a KKK member.

And here I thought they were just a bunch of rednecks who haven't done anything but burn crosses for 60 years

people actually take the klan serious. they haven't been a major threat since the 60's

>KKK

What makes the americans fear them?

>liberals unironically think that the KKK is just as big a threat as ISIS

>black shroud is mass enslaving and oppressing entire swathes of a country

>white shroud hasn't been relevant or even have more than a dozen non-fbi members in 30 years

I'd love a chessboard with the Klan as whites and ISIS as blacks

Who is Dylan Roof?

Prolly.

Actually I'd wager bikers might put up a decent fight. Lotta ex military and cops.

We don't, they're a meme like the Westboro Baptist church.

They call themselves Alt Right nowadays.

The KKK is a bigger threat than ever as they have moved to cyber operations. Wake up.

An actual mouth breathing retard.

KKK was some small town diplomats shit that morphed into a boy's club for manchildren. They most extreme shit 'they' have done in the last 30 years is drop leaflets on people's doorsteps saying white's deserve their own country.

Comparing """the alt right""" to ISIS is pretty disrespectful to the victims of ISIS tbqhwy.

Just call them nazis, or toothless hillbillys

Sure they are. If the US didnt give iSIs munitions and traning they would have been rid of by now.
Same went for Osama and shit.

Wow. So edgy. Really made me drink.

>ISIS/Moors
Kills thousands of people, to the point there are saints called "muslimkiller" and "muslimkiller" is a common spanish surname. Will end up fighting any neighbours.
>KKK
Killed a few nogs some (lots) of years ago, only active in USA, stole their outfit from spanish nazarenos which they have no relation to, at all and might not even like them (being spanish, catholic and all).
>Confederates
got butthurt about taxes, did a civil war in USA with no religious background

>DEY TOTALLY COMPARABLE xD

The story goes that the KKK was the de-facto good ol' boys club/extra judicial, but it became infiltrated by LEO and destroyed around the the 60's.

Haven't a damn clue if if that is the truth.

Sweden doesn't have a culture.

oh god I hate KKK comparisons so much

>KKK
>have a few thousand members, localized almost entirely in the American south-east
>have killed like maybe a dozen people in the last hundred years
>have the support of about 0.001% of all Christians, mostly just keep to themselves

>ISIS
>have over 30,000 card-carrying members in countries across the middle east, with cells in countries all over the world
>have killed over twenty thousand people in the last five years
>have the support of over 30% of the world's Muslims (several hundred million people), have a huge social media presence

The feds are already fighting ISIS ya dip

Is the KKK actually labeled a terrorist group by the US? I've search but never found anything.

Hasnt it been like thirty five years since the last kkk "terrorism"?

You can't quantify racism, idiot. KKK is doing more cyber than ISIS, canot be quantified

Calling someone a nigger on the internet is not a cyber operation.

You can.
On a board with 64 squares.
Each team with 16 pieces.

Sorry, but Brazil is a heap of trash

Seriously? Jesus Christ you're fucking dumb as shit

Sorry, but America has a faggot problem. Fix it by leaving ya big doofus

>KKK
>terrorist group

>KKK
>even a thing anymore
isis dindu nuffin!!!

You're one to talk about faggots, fucking leaf. Deflections and apologies. Stop using proxies and just show your faggot leafy pride.

You don't need to say sorry. It's true

The Klan doesn't exist. The last time it did, the FBI bragged about being able to elect its grand dragon in North Carolina from how many klansmen he had on the payroll.

Keep thinking White Supremacists arent a threat.

Spenser is just as dangerous as ISIS propaganda

>kkk
>relevant

Holy shit I time traveled

I wasn't aware the KKK was listed as a terrorist organization.

f(ourth)pbp

>KKK
All 10 of them?

>teach a man to fish, etc.

A random guy with no ties to the Klan whatsoever?

how are you allowed online with this level of autism?

They don't even exist. Not for at least 50 years.

Calling someone a name on the internet is not the same as burning children in a cage.

BLM would bow to ISIS as their slaver overlords as blacks always do for shitskins.

This already happened repeatedly in the past when most Western people were openly racist enough as modern day standards KKK, David Duke mode.

I'm assuming you know who won? Jewish people, although they had a high fatality ratio.

they're both badass as fuck

>ISIS fighting BLM

Orlando shooter quote.

Are there any black people in here?” I was too afraid to answer. But there was an African-American male in the stall where most of my body was, and he had answered and he said ‘Yes, there are about six or seven of us.’ and the gunman responded back to him saying ‘I don’t have a problem with black people. This is about my country. You guys suffered enough’

Damn it must suck to be a neo nazi/kkk huh?

Nothing in the KKK is based on any scripture, there isn't a verse in any christian Bible that lays out what the KKK is about or should do.

Islamic terrorists have large sections of the Quran outlining acts of violence for the spread of Islam. Factions of ISIS are rooted in the Quran as caliphates, descendents of Muhammad.

BIG DIFFERENCE

Doesn't the Klan have only like 200 actual members total?

All FBI informants.