MEME MAGIC IS REAL

noosphere.princeton.edu

>Periods of collective attention or emotion in widely distributed populations will correlate with deviations from expectation in a global network of physical random number generators.

but how can thought change the outcomes of the random number generators?

also, the bottom-right corner:
>EdgeScience
what, was Fringe taken?

The Global Consciousness Project has devoted a decade and a half to collecting data from physical random number generators located all over the world, and checking for significant deviations from a priori statistical tests during meaningful worldwide events that result in focused attention and strong emotional responses from large swaths of the population. The results of this study have confirmed that there is indeed an effect on quantum randomness when a lot of people focus their attention on something.

neat
and checked

We are affecting the simulation

god damn

The random number generators are physical devices that rely on random quantum phenomena like electron tunnelling and thermal noise to generate the data. The experiment has shown that coherence in global consciousness can indeed influence these quantum phenomena (literally alter physical reality). We can speculate about the mechanism for how this works. For example, if many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true and there are infinite alternative timelines generated as quantum properties are observed, then potentially a coherent global consciousness can collectively move us across these timelines.

This isn't right we shouldn't keep doing this

We Orks now.
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
>Warboss Trump!

I love this animu

>tfw spiral power is real

If it isn't us, The American People, and the world people, then we might as well just give everything to NERV and let Mohammed fuck our wives. There is a difference between (((dabbling))) and using our powers do do what we think is right. Chaos may not be contained, but God made it for a reason, dammit.

This is probably why the elites created religious ritual and prayer. It's a way to achieve coherence in the consciousness of large groups of people, thereby altering reality potentially to their benefit. When they lead their people into war they are still ultimately at the mercy of uncontrollable random chance. This is like loading a set of dice or biasing a coin to get an edge.

most event resolutions in the results are for 1-second measurings if i got that right.

I'm pretty sure those 'anomalies' in RNG also happen every now and then for 1 second without a major event.

Kek please cure my palsy

It looks like digits confirms it.

I get the joke because my roommate was super into Warhammer. That bit of lore is so stupid... Or is it?

We can meme anything into reality.

The problem with Germans is you think you are being reasonable and insightful, but in reality you are nothing more than a conformist. Your criticism can be equally applied to any empirical finding, but you only think it's a valid criticism because you are directing it towards something that is not widely accepted by the scientific establishment. The merits of the findings themselves are irrelevant to you. All you care about is signalling what a good goy you are.