Why does everyone hate on Cernovich?

Why is everyone hating on this guy for no real reason?

He's a huge reason Trump got elected and we need to be thankful. Not everyone is going to agree with us 100%, and it's important that we're open to different opinions as long as we share the same basic goals. Punching right will slow us down, especially with figures as influential as Cernovich. We need to handles ourselves better - 2017 resolution? lol

Hey mike.

He's a kike trying to peddle his wares

Fuck him

Wrong.

It's a real question, answer it like a man or fuck off

he's a piece of shit profiteer who doesn't give a shit about our values-- only wants to exploit us and make $

>Punching right will slow us down

Cernovich has punched right twice in the last two months. He tries to purge people on the alt-right who talk about the JQ because he is scared (((they))) will no longer publish his stupid gorilla books and he'll lose shekels.

Hey mike!

ORANGUTAN PHILOSOPHY

Ok, do you have actual proof? I've read that obviously but how so? He sells a book, who fucking cares? Almost everyone does that nowadays, are they all shills?

>He's a huge reason Trump got elected

go back to shilling your book on twitter, mike

He's easy to hate.

He jumped on the alt-right/new-right bandwagon and memed himself into a leader of the Free Speech movement.

Then a guy getting mildly redpilled is enough for him to forsake all of it

another quality leaf post

He's self published, he can say whatever he wants and he is a huge proponent of free speech. Still no legit answers here.

Should I buy Capuchin Connection?

Wow Mike shilling again are you? I'll have you know I never heard of you until your shills started posting on here recently

because jews own 95% of the media

Hi Mike. You sounded like a huge butthurt fag in your texts to baked alaska btw.

>huge proponent of free speech

>Ok, do you have actual proof

Do you have proof that Buzzfeed was biased in favour of Hillary Clinton?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>hes a huge reason trump got elected
Lol. This same sentence was posted in the milo threads trying to convince us that he isnt so bad. Trump is nothing more then a kike puppet and Cernovich is just an oportunist jew trying to sell books like Lauren Southern and Milo.

You people are paranoid. Be sure to stock up on tin foil. If you hate him so much give him a 1 star review...oh wait your too lazy to actually do anything except post pepes.

I've seen about 6 million of these threads over the past few weeks.

Him and a bunch of other twitter e-celebs autists are crying about.

fuck off or kys already autist.

Love your bookths mikey

IDK who the fuck he is

>annoying unemployed lawyer living off alimony and pretends people buy his books

Mike is an opportunist and a money clutching Jew. Listen to Baked Alaskas interview yesterday on the podcast on TRS. It'll be one of the most recent posted podcasts. Thernobitch is morally bankrupts. He advised teens to use steroids, he mocked gamers before jumping on the Gamergate bandwagon for sheckels, he wanted to charge people as much as twenty five hundred a ticket for Deporaball. He punched right twice in the last month. If you watch his periscopes he took down soon after he posted them he comes off as insane.

Baked Alaska is a loser who lives with his mom...he literally had to beg Mike for money. His credit score is pathetic. Sad!

Top kek. You even type like mike speaks

Those two didn't do shit and they know it. Trump would have won with or without them. Mike is just here trying to viral advertise and ride on Trump's coat-tails to sell more simian self-help books to supplement his alimony shekels.

Simian Psychology is my FAVORITE book!!

Hey, Mike Thern!

I bought ur book cuck mindest and I'm learning to serve jewish cock. I'm on the chapter where HATE SPEECH IS NOT FREE SPEECH and I had a question.

When I want ppl to cooperate with my absolute thentherthip, should I try to corner them into thubmitthion?

I notithed in ur latht thtream you were saying " I not mad", but you were def thuper mad XDDDDD
ur fan
B. Alathka

You're delusional. His book Gorilla Mindset was a bestseller on Amazon. Cry m ore

>He's a huge reason Trump got elected and we need to be thankful.
No he isn't and no we don't Mike.

holy fuck it is you mike

FUCK OFF YOU SUCK YOU FUCKING KEK KIKE RACEMIXING DEGENERATE

Yes not everyone can win the alimony jackpot and become a self-help book author(read: snake oil salesman)

Mike Thernovich is just like every other Jewish eceleb whore who is being used to lead a CIA engineered counterculture; the Alt-right.

Cernovich is getting 100% ousted. Yer dun bud. Ya fucked up. Good riddance you lisped faggot

MONKEY MINDSET! XD

Fuck of Mike and take your shitty Chimp Complex book with you.

He's a cuck promoting kike. He didn't get Trump elected at all. Trump got Trump elected.

To be honest, it was so funny to watch Thernovith break frame and cuck for the media to "save his brand" or whatever.

He's a Jew that bashes White activists.

Answer my fucking question here you faggot:

Once you prove that Buzzfeed is biased for Hillary, then i'll prove my original statement.

BEADY

Mike Thernovitth is a loser who lives off his ex-wife's alimony.

Mike, I like you on Gavin's show. I'd say I'd hope to hear you on Racewars again if they hadn't recently adopted the "only half each episode free" Patreon business model, but this... Christ. You're arguing with Sup Forums's politics board. Tell yourself that out loud, and just let it sink in. You aren't discussing anything here, you're only arguing. Just walk away from the computer, Mike, for your own sake really.

gotta give it to those jews, they are great at playing both sides.

but these fags overplayed their hands.

You mad bro?

Top kek. I need some backstory on this. How bad was he cucked?

Why was The Chimp Codex the hottest book of 2016? Serious question for Thernovich.

Wow, so edgy. But too lazy to leave a bad review. Sad!

>my brand is not damaged at all you guys i'm not even mad

it hasn't even been 2 months since Trump won, and he is already selling out for mainstream press

Faggot who doesn't actually believe in free speech. Tries to cut out anyone do mentions the amount of influence by Jews in media, meanwhile he blames it on the Saudis.

He's entitled to his opinion, but censoring people he disagrees with? FAG! Also procreated with a brown girl

JEWISH

He has a tiny head, and a lisp. He's a jewish faggot. WITH JEWS YOU LOSE. Stop falling for their fucking tricks you idiots.

so he cucks for jews for free?

that's even worse

You're out, we don't like you. You showed your colors and you are incompatible with the movement.

Put a bullet in your head, cause both sides hate you now.

Because he is smug

Except for his millions of Trump tweet impressions. You people are fucking morons...get jobs and live in the real world, might be good for you!

he's

a fucking

Kike

lol holy shit its cernovich

He WANTS to loosth the dead weighth so he can sell more bookths dumb goyim.

>If you hate him so much give him a 1 star review
I already did, retard

It's his people's rich culture and mores that he lives to this day.

What happened?

MAH BAKED ALASKA

Yeah sucking on that TRAP COCK is real world experience all right lol

(((They))) always try to attach a face to the words, so they can slip in lies later, with the face.

ALIMONY, ALIMONY

CERNOVITH YOU'RE FULL OF BALONEY

DREIN THE THWAMP

Because Sup Forums will always fall for a jewsh psyop in the end.

They tried to make you hate Paul Joseph Watson by making fun of the way he looked and talked but it took too long to take, so they changed the target and now you lap it up like the faithful goyim you are.

*Thernovith

JQ was too much

yeah, jews have no patience

They should have waited at lest 6 months after Trump was president to stab us in the back for shekels

he was a whiney loser and his wife who was a lawyer for jewbook (read: zuckerberg money) divorced him

with a bit of google fu you can uncover a lot about his divorce actually

>Lives off of alimony from his ex wife
>Tells others to get a job

Jews gotta jew. They do not like to be named, and they do not like the FACT that the holocaust did not happen, because it undermines the entire state of israel.

He doesn't want to face the JQ. He wants to protect his brand first, not push the envelope. At the end of the day, he's an edgy basic bitch republican that will take cheap shots and SJWs and feminists. Real groundbreaking I know.

But he has no problem producing and selling his lame documentary where he interviews WEEV

but BAKED ALASKA WENT TOO FAR

You realize that was a troll right? He doesn't literally get alimony money. Try not to be so gullible

mike that gorilla mindthet of yourth really helped me grow out of my beta thell and thow women what a theriouthly alpha guy i am

i hope you fall asleep with the oven on and pilot out and gas you, your wife, and your kike baby

MAH MOVEMENT

Marmoset Mindset

oh yeah mock the movement, that's really gonna change everyone's mind

>sounds like a jew
>probably is a jew
>married to a shitskin

>goys why don't you like our controlled opposition?

Neith prckthy Mike :)))))))))))))))))))
ebbin! XXDDD

Baboon Brainframe by Kike Thernovith

>Sup Forums calls a jew out for being a jew
>HE PRANKED YOU BRO

>20. I have had a seven figure payday. I never have to work another day in my life, as the interest/capital gains and trivial amount of money I bring in from Danger & Play funds my humble lifestyle.

pol is a mockery of the movement. Mike is the only one appealing to the mainstream, getting followers, getting shit done. Pol is a cirlce jerk that can't handle Milo or Mikes success. pol BTFO

(((They))) always stick together. Replaced Alaska with a fellow tribe member.

>>He's a huge reason Trump got elected and we need to be thankful

lolno, it was Sup Forums the ones who spent countless hours fighting anti-Trump lefties and journalists on twitter, Faceberg and plebbit, it was a Sup Forums user the guy who founded r/The_Donald, it was Sup Forums who made all the dank memes, viral videos and anti-Hillary jokes while normies scratched their asses, it was Sup Forums who was combing 24/7 for months the hundreds of thousands of e-mails Wikileaks posted and we are who found the connections to Pizzagate, Spirit Cooking and Draft our daughters, which ended sealing Hillary's fate.

So fuck off e-book merchant, we ignored your cuckoldry for so long out of courtesy because you never attacked us. But now that your true pro-censorship colors and hypocrisy (attacking that Baked Alaska and Spencer for DARING to point out the jewish control of the anti-white media while your boyfriend Milo also did on various occasions but you never attacked him for it) have been exposed we will throw YOU under the fucking bus and come back to take a dump in the mangled carcass.

tl;dr REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

then why do you need us?
go fuck off.

>wanting to appeal to the mainstream

fuck off normie

It seems to me that his plan is not working, you youtube faggot. I bet you have a channel where you will be the next "alt-right" superstar. Die, soon.

>ORANGUTAN PHILOTHOPHY
>MAGA MINDTHET

>thilenthed

>thimian pthychology

i don't think gavin is controlled opposition, he's been this way forever

he's a canuck who moved to new york, he's going to be pretty socially liberal. care about rebellion and freedom

pjw is an opportunist faggot who needs to be shown the right path

cernokike and milo are jewish infiltrators that need to be expelled

>pol calls out a Jew for replacing a gentile due to the gentile talking about the Jewish question with a fellow Jew who then tries to pressure the gentile using Jewish tricks
"Hah! You fell for it pol!"
Shut up kike.