This is not a crazy conspiracy theory? Hear me out!!!!!

This is not a crazy conspiracy theory? Hear me out!!!!!

Remember the Russian diplomat found murdered in a DC hotel (they never caught the killer).
What if he was a spy killed by the CIA?

And that DNC staffer who was found murdered, he might of been the source to Wikileaks. Could the CIA have murdered him to shut him up?

I think there are killers at large in Washington, with the ultimate aim of eliminating further leaks.

this is like common knowledge here. you must be from new jersey

The U.S. didn't have to kill him because they had leverage on him because of his properties and finances in America however he was close to Putin and Alfa Bank you know Trump's secret server friends in Russia.

>DNC staffer who was found murdered

Again if that guy was hacking it would have been much easier to van his ass than murder him.My theory is that Rich was a victim of DC street crime,which is pretty common. If you like conspiracies though,what if Rich was involved with the hacking and his handlers murdered him to protect themselves?

DC actually.
I've been out of the loop lately with school and work.

bump

Sliding hard tonight

>what if it wasn't the evil child trafficking cult that killed him
>but just petty street crime? (Even tho nothing was stolen)
>but if u are (implies conspiracies are) crazy
>maybe it was just evil Russia that killed him
>not the child traffickers

Hahaha WOW

what kind of cognitive dissonance is this?

It's obvious. If Russia is linked to Rich (which some stuff was posted) it means Russia played it out & has Obama & Hillary by the balls

To prove "Ebil Russia" is behind the leaks (which is not even the election) they'd have to implicate themselves in Pizzagate

Which explains why they do mental gymnastics with """"fake news"""" meme
And why they can't actually call it out
Similar to how Putin fucked sHillbot on the uranium deal (which was amazingly prescient)

I'm not saying I subscribe to this but this is what logical end u are creating when u outline the events this way. Personally I think we are in a video game because never did I think it would ever get this absurd / satirical.

It's like reading the fucking Onion. Every story. Every piece of coverage. This is a cosmic joke being played on us.

A conspiracy would be that Assange is actually a plant and it's all orchestrated for some Jabba the Hut's entertainment.

The outlined events are just deductive reasoning.

based

It's not a joke. They are forced to be cartoon villains.

My question is why hasn't someone simply killed them? That's what doesn't make sense to me. Everyone among them has no balls? I don't buy it... there must be a plan in place that everyone accepts.

I think you're right. It all comes down to pizzagate. If one person falls, it's revealed international finance is a child trafficking ring.

If only I could roll my eyes over the Internet

Forgive me I forgot you're all schizo retards go read some fake Russian news you dumb fucks

Checked

Grabe argubentz bister, yous a ree uhl nife goy

Keep it up you might get a shiny ruble

>if you like conspiracies though, what if the guys who didn't rob him had a motive that wasn't robbery?

If you actually read about the people connected to Hillary who died, you will see there are a lot of deaths to explain. People killed in close proximity timewise, many people who share connections to different events, an improbable number of people dying in airplane wrecks, improbable number of people shooting themselves or getting in fatal car wrecks at convenient times for the Clintons,

You could do this right now, just go on search engine and look for clinton death list. This on't include the recent ones (which are numerous) but start reading about the different people. A very clear pattern will emerge...

yuh shore gobs me cuhbinceded bister

you ever go to U St. a night, do you think theres a decent chance you won't make it home? Of course you will. I've been there so many nights.

Rich's death was very improbable. Wikileaks has implied several times Rich was the leak.

If the people at the DNC had knowledge that Rich was hacking they would have had him arrested just like Manning. Rich also looks like the type of guy that would break under pressure, spill the beans and then cry to mommy for a lawyer. The Clinton body count has been debunked.

Enjoy your Russian backed Zionist candidate

for fucks sake
burgers similiar to you are pathetic
Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia over emails
Trump wants to talk the shit out

Zionists would back anybody, this is how they work:
>oy vey goyim, remember 12 gorilliards(unborn kids added to inflate number), now repent by supporting us and we will maybe give you few shekels we made out of thin air in our banks!

as for Russia, they have their own agenda, as always, and if Russia is condemned for some alleged hacking, then Hillary and her team should be condemned for Soros machines, and expelled from USA as well

>I think there are killers at large in Washington

The city is half black so I think you are probably right.

>Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia over emails

There's also Syria,Ukraine and Sanctions

>Trump wants to talk the shit out

There's some shady connections there. Stay tuned

Stay safe and look out for those Ruskies, bro

Ukraine was caused when they tried to run from Russian leash into NATO, now it is almost failed state, jews steal rampant, famous thieves from previous polish govt gone there and steal Ukies money for a change

>Shady connections
are everywhere

Putin wants to bring back CCCP, but I hope Poland is out of his masterplan as we keep our zone as buffer/butthurt zone

lol

>stay tuned
>to your favorite media outlet
>just make sure it's not fake news
>watch out for Russians, they're ebil gommunists tryin to git yer freedumbs
>propaganda is something that happens in other countries
>it's the current year
Hillary is literally a globalist shill. And that much she's admitted.
You don't even have to start down the rabbit hole for that one. She said it herself

Willfully ignorant faggot

>And that DNC staffer who was found murdered, he might of been the source to Wikileaks. Could the CIA have murdered him to shut him up?

He was not murdered on the spot. He was alive for hours after getting shot.
Now tell me:
Why would the CIA leave him alive to talk?
Why didn't he just told people that the fucking CIA shot him?

I mean technically, its a theory and youre talking about a conspiracy.

so its pretty much a conspiracy theory.

but the CIA assasinating people in the name of empire is conspiracy fact, so carry on.

>one of my favorite redpilled books. related topic
listen to the audiobook if you dont want to read it.