Girlfriend question

So when Trump gets elected, is there a statistical analysis of my chances that I'll get a gf?

Being right wing is becoming rebellious and counter-culture. Use that as you may.

So I say to girl this is truth and I get pussy?

only if you get a job, lose weight, get some nice clothes, and stop being an autistic weirdo

Praise trump gain confidence vicariously through him go to work talk to QTs whenever you see them you got a 100% chance

Will do, any tips

>statistical analysis

wrong board.... you want /sci/

I've got one (married) and TRUST ME they are WAAAAAAAAAAAY overrated (and costly!). But OP, I'll tell ya a secret about gfs and yfs: instead of trying to catch butterflies make your garden the BEST you can and the butterflies will want be in that garden. Trump won't affect it unless theu niggerize him and blast him in an invincible light on TV 24/7 365 for the next 30 yrs. The same way they sold niggers to fat cunts and bitches with low self-esteem.

And PS: Ana's pussy stinks

So it was said. So it shall be.

No, outside of Sup Forums it's really not.

Use that as you may, OP

A N A B T F O
N
A

B
T
F
O

Do you live in your closet?

Praise Kek

Capture me in the screen shot reddit, thanks

not really

there will be a "alt right" fad like there was a nerd fad but the people practicing it wont be supporters in reality but just posers

IT'S A GREAT CONVERSATION STARTER.

if she is terse enough to take digs into your love of Trump, think about how recieving she will be when she becomes endowed by your......KNALEDGE

You're fucking retarded, the average normie in the US is a bluepilled jew loving fool

except it really is

being liberal is safe and being part of the hivemind

being conservative or republican is being a rebel

WITNESSED

I know your pain OP t b h

that's why it's rebellious you raging faggot