Watched a relatively old history documentary on what it means to be British, our history of celts, vikings...

Watched a relatively old history documentary on what it means to be British, our history of celts, vikings, anglo-saxons, Normans, etc. which was great until the ham-fisted message at the end, showing modern shots of London full of turbans and black people and plates of curry.

The presenter turns to the camera with a cup of tea and says some shit about it being Chinese or Kenyan and that we are constantly evolving and should accept it.

>"If we are British how is le cup of tea from China?" XD

TEA DRINKING IS A SYMBOL OF GOAT IMPERIALISM

What i want to ask is, how long have they been pushing this agenda on us?

It wasn't so obvious back then, the only person who used to mention this stuff was that one racist uncle at Xmas, but at last I truly see.

nobody's 'pushing' globalization. globalization is just an inevitable byproduct of things like international trade and the internet. did you think british people discovered tea or something

They are pushing the exact same thing in Norway except we never had immigration up until the 70s

Well, I see that in America, the generation that grew up on their beloved 90's bullshit cartoons became the extreme Tumblr retards we all despise. I think it began sooner than that, and it's only getting worse.

Yeah tea is based on our naval trade and the empire, sun never sets etc. It's not that drinking tea makes us Chinese

Horseshit, based on nothing.

Canada was probably on the forefront of multiculturalism. Remember, we were the first country to adopt it as an official national policy by an Act of Parliament in 1988.

As it happens that was the year of my birth. I grew up at a time when the indoctrination at school with respect to multiculturalism was cutting edge but still relatively muted by comparison to today. I'd imagine things started moving in a similar direction in places like the UK around the same time or shortly following.

C'mon now. Give credit where credit is due. The Portuguese introduced tea to the Brits.

The Vietnam war did this. Baby boomers were turned ultra liberal when their government started drafting them and sending them off to die in a jungle. The outcome was a highly radicalized leftist youth that had become so disconnected with American life they spawned the age of the hippy and the 60s.

Fast forward 20-30 years and these people are off the drugs but still very liberal. They've been pushing their commie free love interracial bullshit for a while now. The pendulum is shifting again though, they are dying off and losing grip.

These people all have children now. They raised them all to be special snow flakes. All their children think they are just as much the cool hip rioting vietnam era protesters but there is no real conflict to protest, so they are finding propped up injusticies and whaling over them.

>colonize the world
>get colonized

Cry more.

The process was in full swing decades before the vietnam war buddy

Might be true of the US but in Canada the Quiet Revolution had way more to do with it than an American war.

You might say Canada is irrelevant, which is usually true, but I think it was pretty important as far as normalising multiculturalism is concerned.

Except for muh female empowerment, I've never really heard about this stuff in Norway.

...but then again the biggest news you guys have is about a guy stuck in a toilet.

Read our biggest newspaper Aftenposten.no, it pumps out that shit everyday. It's also selfdescribed as 'conservative'.

I tried but my norsk isn't that good yet. Still stuck with jeg vil vise deg anden min

Yes, part of it had to do with the end of the cold war and the rise of consumerism which drained people of their sanity and helped give rise to the existential crisis of the 60s

It's an attack on the English identity, nothing more. They've been doing it for years because we have a lot more people in our country than the others, we're more dangerous than the others so they've tried to make us docile by attacking us and "enriching" us.

Backfire horribly. Also what's with all the "Queen dying" threads? Contain that shit, you only need one thread for it.

American cuck niggers are getting erections because yet another white person is possibly dying, how nice of them. Such lovely people, they can burn with their nigger King Obama in hell.

the only people who deserve to get colonized by mud people are the english desu

You cucks got fucked by pagan Slavs in 1242. I bet your history books don't teach you that. Also Varg is right, Christianity only destroying Europe.

Mate, we used to be the centre of an international empire. London has always been stuffed to the gunnels with immigrants - Jews. Hugonots, Irish, etc, etc...

The old niggers were the Notherners. Now, they're just considered "backwards" rather than subhuman.

The only true British people went to Eton, don't you know?

I was reading a book about Anglo-Saxon Britain which described how the Saxon invasion was impossible to fight off. You'd wake up one morning and find that a massive, well armed Saxon family had moved in on your land and you were effectively persona non grata. Almost overnight the ethnic and cultural makeup of Britain changed against the will of the existing inhabitants.

Then it described the Norman invasion in a similar way.

The book concluded that we modern Britons had a thing or two to learn from the ancient Britons about tolerance and multiculturalism. Incredible.

Well, our Queen is German and her husband is Greek.

Hey Ameribros, read these posts with a Lane Price accent for toppest keks.

Yeah this guy's quite right. What the fuck did you expect when large distance travel gets cheaper and worldwide access to the internet becomes the norm?

It's not so much an attack on our identity as much as an attack on our personal connection to that identity, which is far more sinister.

"How can you say there's no way that king could be black? There's black people in Britain NOW isn't there?"

Basically it's an attempt to both erase the direct line of past Britons to current native Britons, while also appealing to the "New Britons" to see themselves as part of the history of the island.

WE WUZ combined with YOU WERNT

>these people are off the drugs

Haha oh Hans, tell me another

Just adding, with a sage:

This is why you only read history books written by men before the 1960s.

Like Eric Hobsbawm?

That's what the did in the US in the 60s. Completely erased our history. "America was never white" and all that shit.

Most of the things you regard as national traditions are very new, The UK in its current form is less than 100 years old.

In 1922 Britain, as a nation, lost nearly a third of its land mass after a brief civil war.

Well what about Japan, or China, or Africa, or Korea? Why aren't they being actively replaced like we are?

>implying the Irish count as British
you're better off without them man, bunch of Marxist alcoholic scum.

The Irish were the first niggers.

This stuff goes back to before your mum was born lad

(((They))) have been pushing it since at least the 1940s

Virtually every book published or tv show, will push the same agenda. I bet you sometimes though pol was exaggerating about white genocide.

>nobody's 'pushing' globalization
>leafpost
I didn't expect anything else.

Stay strong, my brother.

Because we don't fucking want immigrants here. For some reason, whites keep taking all these shitskins and crying about it. Why don't you guys literally kill them and forcibly remove them like Chinese or Japanese would?

>did you think british people discovered tea or something
>puts plants in hot water
>we wuz discovers and shit
every one got fucking tea, there are plenty of plants in europe that works good for tea.

>every one got fucking tea, there are plenty of plants in europe that works good for tea.
That's not a tea you mong, that's an infusion, tea is a plant not a preparation.

When someone come with this type of argument you just have to asking them why they are making apologies of violent invasion and colonization, their brain will fry.

Immigration/multiculturalism has only been the policy of white nations since the 1970s and 80s, which is also coincidently when white birth rates started to dramatically drop below replacement levels as a result of the feminist liberation movement. The fact is, most white nations would be worse off than Japan if there was no immigration. You can blame (((Feminists))) for the multicultural
Movement, as they are intrinsically interrelated. A population decline is the quickest way to destroy any economy.

>on what it means to be British

What you really mean is English, as all of that really only created the English and had minimal effect on the Welsh/Scots. I couldn't care less about British identity but it makes me mad when i realize how much it has eroded English identity and makes it worse when i realize how much British identity has been eroded by the multicult.

You do have a point that entitled females have a role in the decline. However the academics have been warning of overpopulation for years. The UK couldn't not feed its population in the 1970s never mind now.

your Castles are nice

>The fact is, most white nations would be worse off than Japan if there was no immigration.
So you're saying there wouldn't be a housing shortage, houses would be cheaper, there would be more jobs for natives and youths in London wouldn't be forced to pay hundreds of thousands of bong dollar to live in a shoebox next to some child raping paki gang?

Damn, that's sounds so much worse. I don't know why people thing its bad that the population goes down a bit, more resources and space for the rest of us. Only boomer scum that want to get their pension paid are crying about this.

Excellent post

In America since at least the 1860's. Full steam since the 1960's.

Well I'm not only talking Britain. Look at Sweden, Germany, and Italys birth rate. Sweden is predicted to become a brown country simply because migrants, who account about 17 percent of the population are having all the children. How will Europe pay for its welfare state as the number of Tax payers to Welfare dependent people increases? How is Europe supposed to compete with Asia when its workforce is shrinking? Then you have Australia, which is facing a similar problem.

That would be a fallacy to compare 19th century immigration policy to today's American immigration policy. Remember, the US had racial and ethnic quotas, which kept whites as the majority of the US population. Most migrants who entered the US in the 19th century were hardworking Europeans. There were some Chinese and Japanese migration as well, during the gold rush years. Today, it's a mess and only going to get worse as whites become the minority, and gibsmedats are increasing their population.

>Sweden is predicted to become a brown country simply because migrants, who account about 17 percent of the population are having all the children.
Which has nothing to do with white people having white kids and everything to do with the imported brown people having lots of kids. If we just stopped importing brown people had paid them to have kids we could have 0.5 kids on average and we would still be a white country in 50 years, the only thing that would happen is that we would have fewer people.

>How will Europe pay for its welfare state as the number of Tax payers to Welfare dependent people increases?
It won't, obviously.
>How is Europe supposed to compete with Asia when its workforce is shrinking?
There isn't been a direct correlation between number of people in the workforce and productivity. Nigeria has a ton of people, they don't produce shit. We got machines that built stuff now, we don't need a bunch of Then you have Australia, which is facing a similar problem.
Every western country does.

It happened much earlier than that.

We sided with godless commie scum in WWII.

Was that what the romanian poster put up last night?

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW! HE IS LITERALLY HITLER!

I CAN'T EVEN