Trump is the most pro jewish candidate

>trump is the most pro jewish candidate

>Sup Forums convinces themselves he's anti jewish

How did this board go from intellectual honesty to complete intellectual dishonesty?

You gotta gather them all in the same room before you gas them

We always knew he was pro-Jew you stupid stormfag.

Jews are based and have the highest IQ and most nobel prizes.

Nazis get fucked.

Jews also tend to get raised with good work ethics, unlike dindus, gibs, and rapefugees.

If Trump is the most jewish candidate in history how come 90% of jews voted for Hillary?

Really activates the cranium object

What the fuck has happened to Sup Forums

I was all about memeing trump but I knew he was a jew shill, but come on guys what the fuck.

>90% of jews voted for Hillary

it was 71% of Jews.

Now if Trump really is the anti Jewish candiate why is he being funded by Ike Perlmutter and appointing Jews to key positions in his Government?

Really activates the cranium object

jews are the master race

Not anti Jew but anti globalism

Still a win

Soon goyim.

Jews are in so many powerful positions in the world because they earn those positions through merit. A lot of them are well-raised and very smart.

>Oh no think of the poor Muslims

>What the fuck has happened to pol

Shut up idiot.

You have to be stupider than dirt if you genuinely think every jew is in on a global conspiracy you fucking idiot. Sure, there is a an evil Jewish plot and group, but it isnt every jew.
God you are retarded.
Holy shit.

What if... The Jews aren't the force behind regressive, Marxist identity politics but instead weak people's natural inclination to resent the strong and find excuses for the weak?

What if Jews don't matter?

No they dont you jew rat fuck

its all nepotism for the tribe and high verbal IQ

All the "based Jews" garbage is part of a TRS raid.

Incredibly accurate post and quality get aswell. Kek truly favors gods chosen.

Did they get rid of (you)'s wtf

And I agree with you to the extent that your average kike isn't in on their schemes.

But I disagree with you in the fact that kikes in power know what the fuck is going on and what they're doing to white people.

>inb4 but bibi hate soros and fags!!

>implying the Jews aren't kek's chosen rather than God's chosen

This is intellectual comedy, friend.

kikes gives kikes prizes, what a surprise considering they are infamous for practicing (religious) nepotism.

Yes Nobel was part jewish.

Bibi is an honorable man and dear friend of the god emperor of Sup Forums himself.

Haha true! Praise kek my friend.

>Jews are gods chosen people
>Trump is god
What did you think was going to happen?

>meanwhile in Bizarro Sup Forums

>comedy

There's far too much autism and poorly disguised anger for that.

Jews are the tip of the iceberg sure there's plenty of degeneracy there but if every Jew disappeared off the face of the earth right now that would probably fix ~20% of the problem at best

saved this from another thread.
was a pretty good read.

Sup Forums has always been about avoiding copious amounts of cognitive dissonance

worth mentioning that the other option was hillary who is 24/7 ears deep in kike banker ass

What the shit, Trump promised to move US embassy to Jerusalem and support Israel no matter what.
Have we been betrayed?

>prepare for the ultimate redpill
>this entire time Sup Forums was a jidf front to trick white nationalist.

more like 90% of the problem

I dont know, thats too revolutionary my dude.
I dont know about that one

He is holding the Jews hostage. If they don't play nice he will release Mike " be a good Christian or I'll call the electrician" Pence

is that his name?...
I could have sworn that he had a few others

He might be friendly towards Jews, but the argument that he's acting against Israel's scuzzy interests is ironclad. There's no explanation for why we're not invading Syria except that Trump likes Putin more than he likes the Israelis.

It's different now because whether its Jews or some other tribe they are going to have to pull their weight now instead of just buying off our politicians to ride the gravy train.

Arent the Israelis just fine with destabilizing their arab neighbors so that they will stay weak?
Its all going to Israels plan.

I'm fine with him being pro-Israel abroad and anti-leftism at home.

Sup Forums has become a normalfag /r/thedonald colony, any criticism regarding Trump's Israel policy are met with "cuck xd" "shill" "CTR"

He's going to dismantle the jewish banking system, while dividing them into opposing camps. He doesn't have to hate them. He's fixing the problem with a smile.

>Jews are in so many powerful positions in the world because they earn those positions through merit.

Look at that meritorious jew explaining how meritocracy works.

>How did this board go from intellectual honesty to complete intellectual dishonesty?

Like I said, Trump is a cult. Trumpfags don't think cause ''daddy trump'' is right

Is Trump just another NWO puppet or is he actually doing this as part of something bigger?

And King Nigger Olbomber is super duper anti kike, right?

So antikike he gave them 30+ billion in American tax dollars?

"He had eight years to make a difference but he didn't.

At this point it just seems like an orchestrated thing to rally Trump supporters to support Israel because we always have to do the opposite of what the big bad leftists are doing."

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

Storm weenies per usual.

Meanwhile, Jews will say that every muslim is a terrorist.

Typical Jew double standard.

Nice digits, they are called KIKES btw, and their ethnocratic SaudIsisRaEl ratfaced inbred supremacist hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Sup Forums was never intellectually honest. Nothing has changed. They're just happy to see their memes become real.