He doesn't live in an alpha city

>he doesn't live in an alpha city

lmaoing at your life

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196165/Britain-85-sharia-courts-The-astonishing-spread-Islamic-justice-closed-doors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>living in a city

Wow enjoying wage slavery?

>London
>alphas

Bin that knife son, the queen will thank you for it.

not one conservashit domain on the entire list

funny how all the great places to live in the world are liberal

all the shitholes are conservative

>inb4 detroit

> Dems practically own the all ports
You know there was a civil war fought over this?

I've lived in one of your "Alpha" cities. It's a great place to live if you're rich, but if you are poor it's shit and really hard to leave.

your country is nothing but a port and yet it's still a sheepfucking hellhole

Brooklyn, NY - 181% average cost of living. $32,000 median salary

Toronto, Canada - 640k average price of home, median wage 34k

hahahahahaha

lmaoing at your life

>living in potential nuclear target

>Duabi
>Mumbai
>Kuala Lumpur
>Mexico City
>Jakarta
>New Delhi

Dirt, dirt, dirt.

80% of the A/B/G cities are fucking crime-ridden nigger haven hellholes

t. lived in 6 gamma cities 2 beta cities and an alpha city

>tfw Beta city

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

lmao Brooklyn median wage is btfo by white trash enclaves in Alabama & West Virginia

how can libcucks live like this?

I do.

>Charleston not on list

Explain

Tbilisi is best city in the world. Check em

Yeah, some people do illogical things for a bit of pride.

I mean, it's about your wage / your expenses.

In backwater Lithuania, I only spend half my wage every month for total necessities, and life pretty carefree.

It's so fucking cheap (except food, but even then if you tryhard you can buy smart and pay world-class pricing for way superior food).

London is Alpha ++?, feels a bit too seedy to be alpha ++, maybe in better managed wealthier places.

America always seems more alpha from this view, because muh guns.

The City of London is Jerusalem: Europe with how many bankers and shit are there

Gamma wtf does that mean. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Hol' up

Luxembourg is a city?

>he lives in Toronto

>alpha city
So a noisy place with people rushing somewhere all around you. A great place when you're 20 and trying to "find yourself", a shit place to actually live in as an adult. I would take St Petersburg over Moscow any day of the week

>>living in a city
Came here to post this.

When I bought my house I refused to consider anything with less than 2 acres of land. City dwelling plebs can get shit on by the horses at the ranch 1/2 a mile away from me.

Who else /Beta +/ here?

LONDON YES!! SO Alpha ++++ Alpha
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196165/Britain-85-sharia-courts-The-astonishing-spread-Islamic-justice-closed-doors.html
fuckingleaf.

>living in a city

who /losangeles/ here?

Yeah but it's not a city state

hey faggot, all the food you eat is produced by conservatives in conservative regions

if conservatives left the earth, liberals would starve to death in days

if liberals left the earth, the economy would take a hit, but conservatives would easily rebuild society

>Singapore
>Alpha +
Oy vey

Luxembourg is the capital of Luxembourg

>Florence below Mumbai
this is the hdi of city ranking

>Republican lives in nice suburb where not a lot of economic activity occurs
>Commutes democratic city for work

The average income of a Republican voter is slightly higher than the average income of a Democratic voter. Your shitty county comparison is bunk because It's got to many factors that you haven't considered. It's trying to paint a picture that doesn't exist in reality and is intellectually dishonest

funny how the same people who hate multimillionaires like Trump also share images like these, advocating that wealth should equal power

Feels good

If Vilnius is gamma then gamma is the masterrace.

Stay away from my childreb Sivan

>american education

>Alpha "++" cities
>London and New York

You cant be fucking serious.. Are you a mentally deranged bitch that watches Spice World ad naseum?

Delusional runny mascara bitch detected.

i didn't make the fucking thing you stupid chink

>tfw High sufficiency

>first cities to be hit in ww3

no thx

kekd

Wilno peasant :^)

>Brussels
>Alpha
Holy fucking shit kill yourself

How is Mumbai an alpha city when people shit everywhere?

>Amsterdam
>alpha
How did this happen

Not again the cityshill leaf.