Liberals one week ago: We're not using the term "alt right" because they're really neo nazis

Liberals one week ago: We're not using the term "alt right" because they're really neo nazis

Liberals now: LOLLOL Altright is having a civil war lemme get my popcorn!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-kirchick-gay-pride-black-lives-matter-20160705-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah liberals don't make any logical sense

nice thread

So, what exactly is this "civil war" they keep bringing up?

>Civil War
>Not really. Cernovich and Milo were never Alt-Right, the former is a snake oil salesman, the latter is explicitly a basic bitch conservative.

What's happening is that these cucks have now tried to exert power over the actual non-establishment Right and it's backfiring terribly.

>>Not really. Cernovich and Milo were never Alt-Right, the former is a snake oil salesman, the latter is explicitly a basic bitch conservative.
Well that and right now there is some infighting on wether or not backing isreal will help their case for a european homeland, i mean just look at how autistic 8/pol/ is getting over it

Wow, I didn't even know there was a 'civil war'.

I'm just here to invoke the wrath of kek upon the unwashed masses.

Reminder thag anyone who labels themselves "alt-right" is an enemy of Sup Forums. "Alt-right" is a term invented by kikes to label, subvert, and divide us. Don't fall for basic kike tricks.

Who gives a shit, none of these weirdos speakfor me. I voted for Trump because I'm sick of the Cancer that is PC culture, I despise Liberals, I unironically actually believe he's going to bring jobs back and make our economy strong, he wants to enforce illegal immigration, and he's pro police (I'm a Cop in Chicago).

The Jew shit is a fucking meme and a non-issue. If you would rather have Israel literally nuked by Barbarian hordes so be it. I would say the shit he actually ran on is much more of a benefit to us than his position on "Muh Juice".

What kind of shit do you deal with as an Officer in Chicago? Are there even enough officers for the amount of crime?

if you knew how powerful the israel lobby is in the US you would care a whole lot more considering the US has been at war for like a decade for them ffs. are all cops this fucking stupid?

Some dudes who were never Alt-Right are being cucks and so now it's some "civil war".

Wow. 4channers have become a meme.. ALLRIGHT REREEEEEEEEEEE

The only people sperging out over the Israel thing are people who haven't noticed that Trump ISN'T cucking out to Israel. His stance is very moderate and certainly less Zionist than any Republican before him.

If he were actually a Jewish plant we'd be marching on Syria already.

We're in a civil war?

Oh shit.

>civil war
>one faggot got upset at being disinvited to a ball

Hey remember that time Black Lives Matter halted a gay pride parade? Now that's a civil war.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-kirchick-gay-pride-black-lives-matter-20160705-snap-story.html

>The Jew shit is a fucking meme and a non-issue
Stop whining about the things Jews are doing if you refuse to deal with them.

>Goatee
>Fat
>Rimless glasses

Do these cucks even own mirrors?

how come anime frogposters became a movement anyway

its like another tea party

A ball that has nothing to do with the Alt-Right at this point anyway.

Are we alt right? I've honestly never heard of any of the people that associate with it. I don't even really know what it is. I've been here for 9 or 10 years now.

No, and Police are going to continue to be reactive until this anti-cop shit is done. Not worth losing your house and job over.

>unironically wanting to be "alt-reddit"

Ishiggidydoodaday

Just go listen to TRS. Chances are... probably?

Because when they say "neonazis in support for Israel" it makes them sound stupid

Do you ever feel like a target in the city when you are off the clock?

Drove through Cicero a couple of months ago. Take care user.

Apparently you didn't read what I typed. I'll take jobs and GDP growth over "Jewish lobbyists". Which by the way would be 10x worse under Hillary.

Here's your (you).

>Some dudes
So its no one or celebrities past their prime.

mate i'm pretty sure it's just shills posting "im mad trump supports jews" and then publishing this in their articles.

we're not having any civil war, i'm pretty sure all polacks are happy we won still.

I dont get it, you burgers getting pissyfit cause Trump supports israel? What else was he suppose to do?

Declare war? When has the jewish shadow masters done something big? Is everyone gonna be team alt right now cause FUKKKIN JEWWWWS??

>The Jew shit is a fucking meme and a non-issue

Yes good goy, defend the parasites that want you and your family wiped out from America.

Mainly Jews who got famous going "Fuck SJWs! Trump, yeah!" who leech off the movement to drain money from normies who are taking their first red pill.

groups that don't exist can't have civil wars

Not so much because I don't live in the area I work. I live where literally all the cops and firemen live.

>Mexico
>Parasites
>Pick both

Is this Sup Forums's version of "It has nothing to do with Islam."

>The Jew shit is a fucking meme and a non-issue.
nah jews are legit causing problems.

they're 100% of the reason muslims are flooding every country.

Well that's good to hear. Stay safe out there.

alt rights a label given to us by the jew and lefty

We are right wingers of all paths, plain and simple.

how many nogs/gangbangers have you been forced to lethally subdue in your career?

Nah.

Wow, I didn't know that we get billions in weapons and welfare from the USA. Or that we have thousands of influential ((((think-tanks)))) that dictate your policy, or that you send suckers to die in our wars...

The alt-right's motto is "demographics are destiny". I've seen nothing that has countered this overarching point. As whites become a minority in the US they will start to vote as a block.

the difference is none of us signed up to have this autistic as fuck label applied to us, Muslims choose to be Islamic. There is literally zero ideological consistency on here, there never has been. Milo, Richard Spencer, Breitbart, and all aspects of this shitty "movement" belong on Reddit.

the point is there is no Sup Forumsack that hates trump or distrusts him over jew/isreal stuff.

It's all shills on here trying to make something from nothing because they genuinely believe we are hitler.

>alt-right

there is no (((alt-right))) there is only newfag redditors shitting up social media with Sup Forums memes

Its a me me .Newfag here

But two of those things are vocally NOT alt-right and never have been

Yeah, I don't like Israel, but this shouldn't be surprising.

>A REPUBLICAN SUPPORTING ISRAEL?
>WELL MY FUCKING GOD.
>WHO EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING?

This has been the standard republican platform for ages now.

I agree that a great thing about Trump is that he's capable of saying, "Fuck decorum! Fuck tradition! I'll do things the right way!"

But you can't expect him to do that for EVERYTHING.

>If he were actually a Jewish plant we'd be marching on Syria already.

Or at the very least beating the drums of war.

hey lebbit how are you

I wouldn't know

As a Pole, I understand why you say that. Your country is 99% white and doing okay. But if you look at the US, whites are becoming a dwindling minority, and the alt-right is what is beginning to call the left out on anti-white policy.

Sorry if I sound like a concern troll, but yeah Trump's support of Israel does bother me. But at least Trump has stated we should stop funding them so much (oy vey!).

>the point is there is no Sup Forumsack that hates trump or distrusts him over jew/isreal stuff.

That was BEFORE the election. Now that he won y'all can stop being the official Trump dicksucking squad and hold him accountable for when he flip-flops or fuck-ups. But he's not been in charge yet so we'll see, still not a good sign so far.

>they unironically believe there is such a thing as the "alt-right"

>they believe in russian hackers
>they believe in chinese hackers
>they believe the MSM

they'll believe anything if you say it with enough confidence, even thing that, if you thought, even for a second, that you would realize are totally false.

okay, so you put some retards in their place on social media, that doesn't mean this place has actually effected anything. If anything it has just been a hindrance to Trump getting elected.

Actually believing this place contributed to Trump getting elected has sucked all the fun out of the board, people in western countries are sick of immigration and population replacement because it's a blatant and obvious problem, the majority of people have wanted it stopped since before Sup Forums was created, it's just that politicians didn't listen. This year it all just boiled over and it's silly to take credit for it.

>Sorry if I sound like a concern troll

yes, you do sound like you're concern trolling.

If you're not working for CTR you should consider whats going on and why pol is being raided by people pretending to be "concerned" about trump "liking jews" so that they can destroy this place.

>that was before the election

No mate, trump is literally the last hope for white people and the only hope we were given. You had better get behind him.

But then, you're probably just a shill anyway.

nobody who is a polack cares about this stuff.

Chkekd

I'm not taking credit for it. But yeah we're going to see an increase in anti-immigration sentiment. Good.

Now you sound delusional. Trump does love Israel. He has tweeted about them non stop this past week. I just hope that this is 5D draedles and he stops funding Israel once he's in office.

still butthurt huh? lol

Why is it, every single time without a doubt, a white beta chubby faggot with facial hair and glasses?

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

if you were genuine you wouldn't be talking about it now, you'd wait and see.

And to think "pol is the last hope of the west/white people" is delusional? That makes it clear you aren't from Sup Forums.

Everything else yeah, but jews are fucking shit and that sentiment is never going to change here. All that Jew shit is just faggots from TRS and other cancerous faggot shitholes trying to D&C the board and people are taking the bait

Poles are kinda based

What else am I supposed to do other than shitpost on pol? I should not post? Guess everyone should just not have discussions damn you sound like a, dare I say, double nigger.

I'm saying fuck Trump and cuckservatives for stroking Israeli cock, but I still have hope Trump can turn things around. Trump will make the best deals for our nation.

The fuck does Breitbart have to do with anything?

this is divide and conquer shit because all these newfaggots come here and have no fucking clue what any of this means. The alt-right shit is just a term that people used Spencer can copyirght it all he wants doesnt change the meaning behind it. Amren is a great example of work being done that has been around for a very long time and has been respected by many. These retards from lebbit think this is some kind of LE MEMEME IRL shit like the last stupid shit lebbit decided to do which was fuck with retard Scientology but it isn't that.

This is kek in action. Always makes an user think. HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR YOU FAGGOTS!!!!

I meant that in a good way

Heres another:
Liberals then
>"lol just because trump iz winning the popular vote, doesnt mean hes going to win the presidency, drumpfkins"
Liberals now
>"B-But Hillary won the popular vote! She shouldve been president! Recount! REEEEEEE!

liberals have the memory of a goldfish.

If the media didn't tell them to remember something, they wouldn't.