The Queen is not dead faggots

prey harder

but the witch is right?

Julian has a stronger pulse

She's fucking dead.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

RIP

rip

(CONFIRMED)

She'll be fine

digits demand you sit down and deal with the dead queen

she dead cunts

Queen dies and SoCal has massive quake before 2017.

if you start a thread on here say, around 7 or 8 east burger time, no matter how fake it is, the shitposters will keep it afloat for a few hours.

after that point, if the bait thread in question has gained traction, it has likely seeped out of Sup Forums into twitter or facefuck and then you see headlines about hoaxes and people grow "genuinely concerned".

>a shitposter taps his fingers on Sup Forums and somewhere, halfway across the globe, a major news outlet will struggle to stamp out rumors of the queen's death

She's probably dead lad. It's fine, we'll have Charles for 10-15 years and then it'll be William for half a century.

Isn't she like 117 years old? Its not that big of a stretch. It'll be announced on the 31st.

She's dead

Ill keep that in mind, pendos

t. VVP

nah man. she's only 90. and still relatively with it. she has good longevity genes. unless she gets pneumonia or something she'll live to be 100+, probably.

Even though this was directed at my fellow countryman, it made me laugh. And laugh. And laugh.

Got any more?

what are "pendos" and "VVS"? vvs is diamond clarity to me. and pendos is nonsense.

Yes she is. She took some underprivileged Muslim kids to balmoral for Xmas to teach them how to hunt foxes because kids these days need a hobby. They turned the gun on her and yelled hashtag not my queen inshallah allahu ackbar free palestine and then they cut off her head and posted the pic on twitter with the caption we caliphate now niggaz. It has probably been deleted though.

wonder what it'd be like to interact with the person who types this particular kind of reply

It's already over.