Why is this royal family so fucking ugly?

Why is this royal family so fucking ugly?

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

SHE HAS SOME FAT ASS TITTIES IN THAT PICTURE, THOUGH.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

She was actually a QT, at worst average.

Anyways, the answer is inbreeding. Yuropoor royalty have been marrying each other for centuries. It's only recently that they've expanded into marrying commoners.

Germans

>russian

They should save money on building boats and just use a russian forehead as an icebreaker in the arctic

She was a total qt. This picture is like 70 years old by now, women back then used to look a lot worse, especially bong women...

kek

Because she's british, mate

Why is your royal family so fucking extinct?

Was it because they wore British military uniforms all the time (pic related) ?

>I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Find a stupid fucking NIGGER!!!. Look promptly at its ugly decrepid body. See that fat build up around the crotch? Go ahead and grab that pussy and place it on her little chimps face. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you take a hammer and smash that fucking nigger into the ground until its chimp kid gets unbirthed and goes back into the womb. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your white nationalist desires, fucking bash the rest of her body in with the now bloodied hammer and cover the walls with the blood

with based Phil

She looks more kike than a stereotypical kike.

>Why is this royal family so fucking ugly?
limited gene pool

Holy Shit

They are French.

Inbred + poo in loo genes

So their people feel identified with them.

loli queen when?

What looks bad about her?
She wasn't the fucking prettiest woman in the solar system but she sure as hell wasn't ugly.

That's the faint confident smirk of a woman who knows she's good at sucking cock...

JUST

>Why is this royal family so fucking ugly?

They're basically Germans.

germany did not exist

There are Romanovs still alive my friend, pretty sure one was a mayor in Florida.

You disgust me.

>Russia
>walmart

if you're going to copypaste, pay attention when you do, asshole.