Based Spencer and the Fashy goys at TRS have declared war on (((Donald Trump)))

Based Spencer and the Fashy goys at TRS have declared war on (((Donald Trump))).

Which side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/813898437968228352
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/814390819545382914
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Isn't he a fag?

Why he hating Donald?

confirmed CIA plant

I don't really see libs winning an actual fight against people who actually own guns. I'd be willing to watch though.

muh jews

Why did he tweet that. He's gonna end up dead...
Trump curse.

Which is funny because Trump has always aligned himself with jews.

dick spencer is NEVER going to be a thing
stop trying

I still don't know if he's controlled opposition or not desu, but he didn't tweet any of that crap.

OP you've been a faggot AGAIN.

This nigger has gone full goy. Now I have to disavow him.

>reeeeeee Trump betrayed us by maintaining the same policy about Israel he campaigned on

Are stormfags the most pathetic group ever? They claim to not believe the media but swallowed the literally Hitler autsim like cum.

Sup Forums is scared

No.

Were always scared.

>Why he hating Donald?

Cause he's a nobody/controlled opposition.

This is probably true. For people thinking that Trump brought fascism into the mainstream, we haven't seen it yet.

All Trump did was uncover the sentiments that fascism can take advatage of.

stop trying to force this

mfw Sup Forums is starting to turn on drumpf

nice satanic digits

mind if I sponge out

>but he didn't tweet any of that crap.

yeah he did.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/814390819545382914

Isn't this how you activate the Trump Curse? Tread lightly, Richard.

Satan makes a good point

Of what? Stormfags throwing a tantrum their retarded Nazi-fetish isn't taken seriously? "Trump isn't extreme enough!" Okay enjoy Clinton was 2 terms then you fucking retards.

Fuck this controlled opposition faggot. He's been nothing but in Trump's way. TRS might as well be a jewish organization.

Never.

Sup Forums has mostly been unsupportive of Spencer(I sure as hell am) and many believe he's a plant

They're Hitler fanboys so they should know what the Night of Long Knives was.

He's referring to the thought that Trump will pull a Reagan and will try to invite illegals on the premise of "uniting the nation." If he doesn't deliver on the deportations people aren't going to stick with him at all.

TWO TIME LOSER

110% Trump.

Fuck stormweenies

Good lord, everytime I start to doubt the 4d chess memes, something like this happens.

>mfw, this can only either make Trump look better, or increase anti-Israel sentiment even more.

He's controlled opposition. The Glenn Beck of the far right.

Who the fuck is this guy anyway?
Altright is just another manufactured term that no one ever agreed to.

>certified leader of the alt-right Spencer says to turn on Drumpf guys, you have to do it now

Literally the best news for this guy who said "heil trump" in a rally to fuck off in trying to support Trump, he just made things worse.

NONE OF THESE TWEETS EXIST. CHECK HIS TWITTER. YET AGAIN, OP IS AN IMMENSE FAGGOT

>Spencer and co is a PR issue for Trump because "MUH ALT RIGHT !"
>Makes pro-jewish declaration
>Spencer and co. sperg out
>Attack Trump, so nobody can now associate him with them.

4D Chess

He's right, Putin has been ruling since the fucking Clinton era and he ain't going anywhere soon.

He couldn't even get 4,000 views on youtube and a national (((media))) outlet decided to do a documentary on him. Him, being an idiot or controlled opposition, thought the media would portray him well, so he did it. Thus becoming a problem for Trump. TRS and this guy are no better than globalist shills.

on any matter of a political nature its best not to pic a side based on political affiliations. meaning you shouldnt side with liberals or conservatives

you should pic a side on a topic but dont defend them when that same side does something stupid on a unrelated topic.

trump loses points for helping jews. if he gives them any more money than obama did hes a tard. america need to spend its money on itself. if they are gods chosen people let god pay their fucking bills

Sup Forums likes Trump more than this stupid fuck

I consider Trump supporting Israel better than this stupid fuck being on the Trump train. And I hate Israel

I hadn't heard of this guy until that stupid nazi salute stunt and I still don't care who he is.

As far as I'm concerned he is a nobody propped up by others to make Trump supporters look like him.

Fuck him.

>I hadn't heard of this guy until that stupid nazi salute stunt and I still don't care who he is.
>As far as I'm concerned he is a nobody propped up by others to make Trump supporters look like him.
>Fuck him.
/thread

pretty much this

Trump destroyed the alt-right narrative

Those "weenies" could kick your weeb ass, Mur-dick!

>unironically using the term "alt-right"

Because it worked so well last time nazis fought a US-Russia alliance.

I guess he has to keep the tradition of failing at everything.

Lol, this is literally Bolshevik reasoning.

This is just more proof that he is a liberal cia plant.

I think this is great, it disassociates Trump from Nazi sympathizers

>Hangs around Trump's coat tails just long enough to get his neo-nazi stink all over Trump
>conveniently "realigns" himself against Trump after the damage is done and slips back into internet irrelevancy

Yeah totally not controlled opposition or anything, clearly this goy is the real deal!

lolno, he literally replaced his "America First" with "Israel First". And that's not mentioning packing his cabinet with literal Goldman Sachs kikes.

>the faggot is you

The Israeli-Palestine conflict has separated true alt-right with alt-light.

I like Spencer, but this is fucking retarded. What was supposed to happen? Clinton gets elected and the Supreme Court gets niggered for the next 30 years? Amnesty is granted to ensure that gorllions of spics are enabled to vote guaranteeing that right wing parties never win another election again? A war with Iran and/or Russia? No, of course not.

Trump never hid his support for Israel. Trump had Jews helping him the whole time and it was a known fact since the beginning that he had Jews in his family.

I'm pretty neutral on Israel, I don't like sucking their cock but I don't give a shit about sandniggers. I knew Trump had Jews in his family and realized he wasn't going to be a white nationalist. He's the first step to at least putting a tangible cap on shitskin importation, and for being the first and only serious candidate in years to do that, I don't care if his daughter has a Jewish husband.

If the TRS guys want to sit in their basements and make podcasts and memes instead of doing something to stop the mudslide like Trump did, they have no right to kvetch like ADL kikes.

Yeah, Trump really needed to get the "stench" of Nazis off now, it's not like he won the election despite that "stench."

Trump fanboys on Sup Forums and The_Donald who dick ride Trump are the worst, if he cucks on something or fucks up then he gets called out for it and rightfully so.

Who gives a shit what some e-celebs and who is "CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" nonsense just go live your life.

when did you grow up and realize Israel is literally just trying to survive and there's nothing wrong with that?

Most in support of Israel are liberal likes and JIDF shills. At least on Sup Forums. Like a month ago this board was completely anti israel

What did these people expect? Did they actually think Trump was a hitler in disguise? So obvious the guy is an America-First pragmatist

kek, if that all works out then all the better

So hes alt right glen beck now? Cool

L oh fucking l the man isn't even in office yet. The "alt-right" needs all the allies it can garner in the interest of normalizing heritage based nationalistic philosophy (which, even if he does kowtow to the kikes, Trump's proposed immigration plans are sure to progress). I like a lot of the TRS gang and they've influenced my coming around to white identify politics quite a bit but Spencer is starting to come off like an attention seeking fag. Assuming hes not some kind of controlled opp (what the FUCK is up with his Bush connections) he doesn't have nearly enough clout to be attempting these power moves.

Came here to say these exact words.

Holy shit, am I the only one who literally couldn't care less about this fuckboy spencer ? I mean, just look at him. Who is he trying to impress with his game of thrones cosplaying. Fucking dweeb. Sup Forums never was for this guy and never will be.

ITT: The subversive "Madam President" cockroaches come scuttling out from under the rock they've been crying under for the past month and a half.

you didn't counter his statement spic. being a belligerent drunk isn't an argument.

Have to accept that the Trump fanboys are still in the honeymoon phase. It'll be interesting to see how Trump really deals with the illegals and the wall.

>we just need to survive
>we just need to eradicate Palestine
>we just need to eradicate Palestinians

he will do exactly what hes said

he will build a barrier of some sort and deport the "criminal" illegals, which means a small portion of them

If he cucks on that, I'll be pissed. But if he goes through with it, I don't care if he appoints Rabbi Mortimer Finkelberg to the Treasury. Just fucking anything to at least get shitskin importation under control.

You're right, when he was looking for a treasury secretary he should've been vetting high school economics teachers

Only time will tell user, Obama actually deported 2.5M so I think Trump will definitely deliver on the 3M deportation figure he proposed as for the wall and his economic shit your guess is as good as mine.

You're right about the Trump fanboys having to be called out though, if you go to /r/The_Donald or whatever it was it's just disgusting how they idolize him as a god. By all means support Trump but don't be blind in your support and never question his authority, especially while having some stupid "don't tread on me" meme snake as your display pic.

J-just surviving here goy

Did this faggot even pay attention throughout the campaign? Did he even see the AIPAC speech?

If the "alt-right" supports Islamic expansionism and the continued presence of Jews in our countries rather than in a country of their own then they're just another variety of useful idiot for the Left.

>n-no once Israel collapses then we'll just holocaust the survivors!
Yeah that's totally fucking plausible. I give you credit there, that's policy worthy of the Nazis themselves right up there with their Madagascar "plan" which relied upon conquering Britain and stealing their ships since Germany lacked the sealift capacity to ship the Jews south themselves. Real """"practical""""!

stop posting this faggot you fucking plebbitor

Trump has been pro-nationalism for every nation since he was campaigning. Also his children are even married to Jews. What a fucking idiot Richard Spencer is.

I'M WITH TEAM SPENCER TRUMP HAS BETRAYED US WITH HIS RAPID PIVOT TO THE JEWISH ELITE POST-ELECTION! LOOK AT THE FACTS!

*Trump's Treasury Secretary appointee: Steve Mnuchin. Jewish. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

Has been heavily involved in corrupt Jewish Hollywood system

*Trump's Top Adviser: Jared Kushner. Jewish. Son-in-law of Trump.

Said to be "Trump's most trusted adviser" by The Week, Kushner was married to Trump's daughter, Ivanka, in a Jewish ceremony.

*Trump's Labor Secretary Appointee: Andew Puzder. Married to the Jewish Deanna L. Descher.

Supports economic globalization and automating white working class out of existence.

*Trump's Ambassador to Israel appointee: David Friedman. Jewish.

Friedman is primarily known as an ultra-Zionist who has repeatedly worked to undermine any opponents of the state of Israel. He has called the idea of a so-called two state solution "an illusion". He has made a fortune, not surprisingly, through bankruptcy law.

*Trump's Ambassador to China: Terry Branstad. Jewish.

As governor of Iowa, he signed legislation to put the squeeze on any companies which boycotted the terror state of Israel.

FULL LIST HERE:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Trump and his band of Jewish puppet masters have fooled the aut-right (that's "autistic right") into believing he's their man. Get ready for nothing more than more fictionalization funny games, subservience to Israel and the wholesale destruction of whites!

Pay debts

What a tactless retard.

Only in your dreams, nigger.

>This nigger has gone full goy.
>turned on trump because muh jews
do you even know words?

Kek

Fuck arabs, fuck them all. Let the likes remove kebabs.

Daily reminder that Spencer is a faggot and stormfags have no idea what they're doing.

The line was, "We'll use /him/". But alas, we relaxed and got a bit comfortable. Time to unrelax.

>Caring about the wellbeing of sandniggers

It was never about the altright.

He's right.

Honestly, I think Spencer would have preferred a Hillary presidency over a Trump presidency. I put this idea forward on twitter, and he retweeted it. My lowly nazi frog account.

To expand more, a Trump presidency means complacency. It means our movement, the energy of white americans has been somewhat quelled by the jewish Trump. Think of what would have happened if Clinton would have won? Do you know how mad we would have been? How things could have escalated much faster and given us more power than we have now? The potential to redpill normies when seeing the full fledged 300 year liberal experiment reach peak conclusion through clintonian oligarchy?

To achieve the goals we want, we will have to balkanize. If you are an accelerationist, Clinton would have provided a faster route to civil war/balkanization, and thus, a power grab for whites. Trump neutered it, by slowly filling his cabinet with establishment jews and walking back on a lot of his promises. I still have faith in the guy, but CIVIC NATIONALISM was never the goal.

We have already lost America. Look at our birth rates. Our children will be minorities, no matter how much we do now, no matter how many illegals we kick out. The only solution is to reorganize or use forceful physical removal-which would make us an easy target on the international stage.

Civic nationalism is rewinding the VHS tape of liberalism back to the 1950's and being pissed when it plays back the same exact way.

I preferred a Clinton presidency for this reason...but oh well.

Nu-pol likes sucking Jew dick

>"We'll use /him/"
And how was this supposed to work?

Maybe...

Have fun dodging the issue of race forever. You will only have so many ways to pretend Trump's policies aren't inherently racist.

I'm no Spencer fan, but it feels like Trump has been fighting harder for Israel in the last few days than America. I should have written in David Duke.

Hey shalom, folks!

This is a daily reminder that Sup Forums has always been a pro-Israel board.

The racists, bigots, anti-semites, sexists and xenophobes came from Stormfront. They only represent 000.001% of /po/ population

Sup Forums has always been a tolerant, accepting community for people of all races, sexualities and diferent political views

Sup Forums has always been the greatest defender of Yeretz Israel on the internet. We fought against anti-semitism in 2014. We can do it again by purging these racists from Stormfront and DailyStormer.

Toda Rabah, y'all!